Bitmoji adds a fun and personalized touch to your Snapchat experience, allowing you to create expressive avatars that reflect your personality. However, if you’ve decided it’s time to part ways with Bitmoji and remove it from your Snapchat account, you’ve come to the right place. In this guide, we’ll walk you through the steps to delete Bitmoji from your Snapchat account, ensuring you have full control over your app’s customization. Let’s get started and make your Snapchat experience exactly what you want it to be.
How to Delete Bitmoji from Snapchat
You can delete or remove Bitmoji from Snapchat by unlinking the Bitmoji. Keep reading further to find the steps explaining the same in detail with useful illustrations for better understanding.
1. Open the Snapchat app.
2. Tap on the Bitmoji icon from the top left corner, as highlighted below.
3. Tap on the Settings gear icon.
4. Tap on Bitmoji from the list.
5. Then, tap on Unlink My Bitmoji from the bottom.
6. Lastly, tap on Unlink from the popup to confirm the unlinking process.
How Do You Reset Your Bitmoji on Snapchat?
You can unlink your Bitmoji on Snapchat to delete it. Follow the upcoming steps to do just that.
1. Open the Snapchat app and tap on the Bitmoji icon from the top left corner.
2. Then, tap on the Settings gear icon, as illustrated below.
3. Tap on Bitmoji > Unlink My Bitmoji.
4. Finally, tap on Unlink to reset your Bitmoji on Snapchat.
Why is My Bitmoji Not Working on Snapchat?
Such an error mainly arises when:
- You use an outdated version of the Snapchat app
- Your Snapchat and Bitmoji accounts aren’t properly synced
Does Your Bitmoji Disappear When You Delete Snapchat?
Yes, if you initially created your Bitmoji avatar through your Snapchat login, uninstalling Snapchat will result in the permanent removal of your Bitmoji as well. Your Bitmoji account is intricately linked to your Snapchat account, and deleting either one usually leads to the deletion of the other. Nevertheless, the good news is that you can recreate your Bitmojis whenever you wish by reinstalling Snapchat.
How Do I Delete Saved Bitmoji?
1. Open the Bitmoji app.
2. Tap on the Settings gear icon from the top right corner, as shown below.
3. Tap on My Data.
4. Tap on Clear History to delete your saved Btmojis from the Bitmoji app.
Also Read: How To Change Bitmoji Selfie On Snapchat
How to Reset Bitmoji on Snapchat?
Below are the steps listed to explain how to reset or remove Bitmoji from Snapchat.
1. Open the Snapchat app.
2. Then, tap on the Bitmoji icon.
3. Tap on the Settings gear icon > Bitmoji > Unlink My Bitmoji.
4. At last, from the confirmation popup, tap on Unlink to reset Bitmoji from Snapchat.
Recommended: 11 Best Animoji Apps for Android
So, we hope you have understood how to delete Bitmoji from Snapchat with the detailed steps to your aid. You can let us know any queries about this article or suggestions about any other topic you want us to make an article on. Drop them in the comments section below for us to know.