Having multiple accounts is common across all social media platforms, including Facebook. You can create multiple FB accounts and can easily switch between them. Most people create two accounts: one account is for personal use, and the second Facebook account for business. And sometimes, users don’t know or are unsure how to manage two accounts. This article will help you guide how to add another account when you already have one. Also, we will answer your queries like whether can you create a second Facebook account with the same phone number and can you have two Facebook accounts with the same name.
- How to Add Another Facebook Account
- Can You Have Two Accounts on Facebook?
- What Happens If You Have 2 Facebook Accounts?
- How Do You Set Up Two Facebook Accounts?
- Can You Have 2 Facebook Accounts With the Same Email?
- Can you Create a Second Facebook Account with the Same Phone Number?
- Can You Have Two Facebook Accounts with the Same Name?
- How Can You Have Multiple Facebook Accounts on One Phone?
- Why Can’t You Create a New Facebook Account?
- How to Create a Second Facebook Account for Business?
How to Add Another Facebook Account
You can have two Facebook accounts with the same name but not with the same email or phone number. You can also set up multiple pages on your account, which act like separate accounts. Keep reading further to find the steps explaining the same in detail with useful illustrations for better understanding.
Can You Have Two Accounts on Facebook?
Yes, you can have two accounts on FB. If you already have one account, you can create a second Facebook account for your business, if you own one. You can easily switch between these accounts on the FB app and the web version.
What Happens If You Have 2 Facebook Accounts?
How Do You Set Up Two Facebook Accounts?
You can’t set up two FB accounts in one, but you can set up multiple pages, which act like separate accounts. To set up a Facebook page, follow these steps:
1. Open the Facebook app on your phone.
2. Tap on the hamburger icon.
3. Tap on Pages.
4. Tap on Create to create a new page.
5. Enter the page name and tap on Next.
6. Select the desired category and tap on Create.
Your page has been created, and now you can add details to your Facebook page.
Can You Have 2 Facebook Accounts With the Same Email?
No, you can’t have two Facebook accounts with the same email. Having two accounts with the same email is against Facebook’s policy. You can have multiple pages associated with your account, which you can use as a second account to manage your business, organization, brand, or product promotion.
Can you Create a Second Facebook Account with the Same Phone Number?
No, you can’t create a second FB account with the same phone number. Even if you try to create a second account with the same number, it will prompt you with an error that the number is already registered. You can only have one phone number associated with one account. For another account, you can use another phone number.
Can You Have Two Facebook Accounts with the Same Name?
Yes, you can have two FB accounts with the same name. Even though the names are the same, the verified number or email used should differ. There are millions of users on Facebook. And there are users with first and last names in common. You can create a second account with the same name, image, and other personal information, but you can’t have the same number or email used in your first account.
How Can You Have Multiple Facebook Accounts on One Phone?
To create multiple FB accounts on one phone, follow these steps:
1. Launch Facebook on your device and tap on the hamburger icon.
2. Tap on Pages > Create from the top.
3. Enter the page name and tap on Next.
4. Choose a desired category and tap on Create.
Similarly, you can create multiple pages that act like your second accounts linked with one.
Why Can’t You Create a New Facebook Account?
The reasons why you can’t create a new FB account are as follows:
- The email or the phone number you use in account creation has already been verified with your other account.
- Sometimes due to server issues, you can’t create a new account on FB.
- If you are using the app for account creation, maybe there’s an issue with the app.
- It might be that your internet is slow, and it’s taking time to account for creation, leading to disconnection with the server.
Also Read: Why Have My Facebook Photos Disappeared?
How to Create a Second Facebook Account for Business?
To create a second account for business, you can create a page. Follow the steps given below to do that:
1. Log In to your account from the Facebook login page with your account credentials.
2. Tap on Pages from the options on the left.
3. Tap on Create New Page.
4. Enter the required details accordingly and click on Create Page.
- How to Remove Your Instagram Account from Phone
- How to Get WWE Network Free Account
- How to Delete Facebook Account Without Password
- How to make your Facebook Account more secure?
So, we hope you have understood how to add another Facebook account with the detailed steps to your aid. You can let us know any queries about this article or suggestions about any other topic you want us to make an article on. Drop them in the comments section below for us to know.