PUBG allows easy account creation and linking with a Facebook account for ease of login and additional privacy. Signing up using your Facebook account ensures convenience and security. However, it may also become a cause of concern if your FB account gets deactivated, making it difficult to retrieve the PUBG account. Let’s explore how to recover your PUBG account if the linked Facebook account gets disabled.
Table of Contents
How to Recover PUBG Account If Facebook is Disabled
This article will guide you in regaining access to your Facebook and PUBG accounts. Continue reading to learn the necessary steps.
You can recover your PUBG account after retrieving the disabled FB account. Let’s see how to do that:
1. Open the FB account reactivation request form on your browser.
2. Type your FB Email ID and mobile number.
3. Then, enter your full name and select the ID for verification.
4. Click on Send to submit the request form.
5. Once your account gets reactivated by Facebook, link this account to the PUBG app by logging into it.
Can I Get My Account Back If Facebook Disabled It?
Yes, you can get your Account back if Facebook disabled it. To get back your Account, you need to submit a request to Facebook support to activate your disabled Facebook account. Facebook only disable accounts when they find any account violating their community guidelines and policies. If you haven’t violated any of the guidelines, you can submit an appeal to get your Facebook account back. If your appeal is a success, your account will be re-enabled.
Can I Play PUBG If I Deactivate Facebook?
Yes, you can play PUBG even if you deactivate Facebook. If your account is linked to Facebook and with Apple ID, Twitter, or Google Play games, even if you deactivate your account, all your PUBG game’s progress will be saved to your other linked accounts. If you have no other accounts linked to your PUBG game and you deactivate Facebook, your game will still run, and all the game’s progress will be saved locally on your device. If you delete PUBG from your device, all the progress of the game will be deleted along with it.
Also Read: Fix PUBG Mobile Login Problem
How to Recover PUBG Account If Facebook is Disabled?
Firstly, you need to enable your Facebook account if you don’t have any other social accounts linked to PUBG and then log in to PUBG with your Facebook account to do that, follow the below-mentioned steps:
1. Open the browser on your PC and access the FB account reactivation request form.
2. Enter your Facebook email address or mobile number, full name, and attach your valid ID.
3. Click on the Send option to submit your Facebook account reactivation request.
4. Launch the PUBG MOBILE game on your phone once your Facebook account is enabled.
5. Tap on the upward arrow icon from the bottom right corner of the screen.
6. From the options in the right pane, tap on SETTINGS.
7. Tap on the Plus (+) icon beside the Linked field in the Account section.
8. Tap on the Facebook logo to connect to it.
9. Enter your Facebook account credentials and tap on the Log In option to get into your PUBG account.
How Do I Retrieve My Facebook PUBG Account?
To know how to retrieve your Facebook PUBG account, read and follow our guide on Recover Your Facebook Account When You Can’t Log in to learn various methods in detail.
How Do I Link My PUBG to Facebook from Google Play?
To know how do I link my PUBG to Facebook from Google Play, follow these steps:
Note: Ensure you have connected your Google Play games account to PUBG.
1. Launch the PUBG Mobile application on your mobile device.
2. Tap on the up-arrow icon > SETTINGS option.
3. Tap the plus (+) icon next to the Linked option to recover the PUBG account after retrieving the disabled Facebook account.
4. Tap on the Facebook logo and enter your FB account credentials.
5. Then, tap the Log In option.
6. Tap on Continue as your [username] option to connect PUBG to Facebook.
7. Once your Facebook account is connected, you can disconnect your Google Play account.
- How to Backup and Restore WhatsApp Chat After Reinstall
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Instagram for Business
- How to Recover Messenger Account without Facebook
- How to Delete Your PUBG Mobile Account Permanently
So, this brings us to the end of our article. After reading this guide, we hope you learned how to recover PUBG account if Facebook is disabled. Let us know in the comments section below if you have any suggestions or queries. Also, you can convey what you want to learn about next.