Whitepages is the largest and most trusted online directory, which helps us with contact information, background checks, and many more interesting features. It is powered by SmartCheck for the safety of the users. It consists of many features along with a unique feature. Also, it is an easy and useful platform where you can look for another person anywhere. Do you wonder how to stop Whitepages monitoring? You are at the right place. We will guide you about the Whitepages.com opt out. Also, this article will make you understand how to pay for Whitepages premium and remove yourself from Whitepages.com.
How to Opt Out of Whitepages.com
You can opt out of Whitepages.com with the help of the Whitepages opt out webpage. Keep reading further to find the steps explaining the same in detail with useful illustrations for better understanding.
Why Does Whitepages Have Your Info?
Whitepages is just like a virtual phone book or people’s guide. The phone book is a service provided by the phone company, whereas Whitepages.com is a business making money by selling information about people, and hence it stores our details.
Why Does Whitepages Charge Now?
Whitepages charges its users to generate revenue and be ahead in the industry, as many similar sites have come up over the years. But charging to access the site helps keep unwanted stuff and viruses off. This helps keep spam and other unnecessary content off of the website. Hence, people now have to pay to use the website.
Do You Have to Pay for Whitepages Premium?
Yes, to avail the premium version of Whitepages, you have to pay a minimal amount to upgrade. This amount is to be paid monthly.
What Do You Get with Whitepages Premium?
The premium of Whitepages has different plans with different features. The main features provided in this premium are:
- It offers information regarding people, including background checks, addresses, landline numbers, traffic records, financial records, professional licenses, property details, and many more details about them.
- You can use a reverse address search to find who had stayed at your address before you came.
- You can also discover unknown callers and suspicious text messages with its lookup feature.
- All of these background checks and searches are confidential. They are powered by SmartCheck, maintaining privacy.
Keep reading to learn how to perform Whitepages.com opt out.
How Do You Remove Your Information from Whitepages.com?
Follow the below steps to remove your information from Whitepages.com:
1. Navigate to the Whitepages website on your browser and Log in to your account with the correct credentials.
2. In the text boxes given, enter your name and address. Tap on the search bar and find your name in the list.
3. When you find your entry, tap and hold the View Full Report option.
4. Tap on Copy link address.
5. Now, head to the Whitepages opt-out page.
6. Paste the URL and tap on Next.
7. Tap on the Remove Me option.
8. Choose a desired reason and tap on Next.
9. Follow the on-screen instructions for the verification process.
Can You Remove Your Address from Whitepages?
Yes, you can remove your address from Whitepages as you go to the edit information tab of your account. You must have the correct URL and email access for this. Read and follow the next section to learn how to perform Whitepages.com opt out.
How Do You Remove Yourself from Whitepages.com?
Follow the below steps to remove yourself from Whitepages.com, i.e., Whitepages.com opt out:
1. Log in to your Whitepages account.
2. Enter your name and address and tap on the search icon.
3. Long press View Full Report and select Copy link address.
4. Visit the Whitepages opt-out page on your browser and paste the URL in the given field.
5. Tap on Next > Remove Me.
6. Select the desired reason from the available options and tap on Next.
7. Follow the instructions on the screen to verify.
Can You Opt Out of White Pages?
Yes, you can opt out of Whitepages if you wish to. To remove listings from Whitepages, you must fill out a form on the Whitepages.com opt out page and verify your request. The process shall take up to 48 hours.
Is Whitepages Opt-out Legit?
Yes, the Whitepages.com opt out is legit and easy. Also, it only takes 24–48 hours to process. You need to access the correct URL, and it will be done.
How Do You Opt Out of White Pages Premium Listing?
Follow the below steps for the Whitepages.com opt out process:
1. Log in to your Whitepages account and search your name and address.
2. Tap-hold the View Full Report option and tap on Copy link address.
3. Go to the opt-out page and paste the URL.
4. Tap on Next > Remove Me > reason >Next.
5. Follow the prompts on the screen to verify.
Also Read: How to Remove Shop Tab from Instagram
How Do You Stop Whitepages Monitoring?
Follow the below steps to stop Whitepages monitoring or Whitepages.com opt out:
Note: Make sure you are logged in to your Whitepages account before performing the following steps.
1. Search your name and address on the Whitepages website.
2. Long press View Full Report under your search result.
3. Then, tap on Copy link address.
4. Visit the Whitepages opt-out page and paste the URL in the URL field and tap on Next.
5. Tap on Remove Me > reason >Next.
6. Then, follow the prompts on the screen to verify.
- Can Geek Squad Repair Your PS4?
- How to Bypass Administrator on School Chromebook
- How to Tell If Your Phone is Tapped
- 7 Ways To Trace The Location Of A Person
This was a brief guide to the Whitepages.com opt out process. Here we discussed some of the methods and questions asked about Whitepages, like how to stop Whitepages monitoring and pay for Whitepages premium. We hope you all understood it well. In case of any questions or suggestions, please comment down below. Also, let us know what you want to learn next.