One of the fun features of Discord is the ability to set your status to let others know what you’re up to. Whether you are working, gaming, or simply hanging out, it can give others an idea of what to expect when they message you. However, you can take your status to the next level by frequently changing it. In this article, you’ll learn how to automatically change your Discord status every 10 seconds to display custom messages and emojis.
Table of Contents
How to Make Your Discord Status Change Every 10 Seconds
You can use the animated status plugin on your Discord app to change the status every 10 seconds. Keep reading until the end to find out the steps for that.
To make your Discord status change automatically, you can use the Animated Status plugin using BetterDiscord on your Discord app.
1. Download the BetterDiscord tool on your PC.
2. Add the Animated Status Plugin in the Plugins folder of BetterDiscord.
3. Set the Step-Duration as 10000 milliseconds and add the desired animation text.
4. Add emojis in the middle fields to enhance the status style.
5. Click on Save > Done to set the automatic changing status.
Can You Have Multiple Statuses on Discord?
No, you cannot have multiple statuses on Discord. Discord allows you to set a single status message that appears next to your username in your profile and in the member list of servers you are a part of.
You can choose from a range of preset statuses such as:
- Do Not Disturb
Your status will be available or visible to other users who are on the same servers as you, and it can help them understand if you are available to chat or not. However, you can only have one status message at a time, and you will need to manually update it if you want to change Discord status.
Also Read: What Does Invisible Mean on Discord?
How to Make Your Discord Status Change Automatically?
To change Discord status automatically to display custom messages and emojis, you can use the BetterDiscord on your Discord app with the help of the following steps:
Note 1: We do not endorse or sponsor any of the third-party apps/tools listed in this article. Users should ensure the protection of their data for privacy or any data loss. So, use these at your discretion.
Note 2: It is recommended to set the step duration for the animation changing status over 30000 & 60000 milliseconds. If you set the value less than these, you may get permanently banned by Discord after they detect this status on your account.
1. Visit the BetterDiscord website on your browser.
2. Then, click on the Download option from the home page.
3. Select the desired location for the downloading file and click on Save.
4. Open the downloaded file on your PC.
5. Mark the license agreement checkbox and click on Next.
6. Select the Install BetterDiscord option and click on Next.
7. Choose the Discord app version installed on your PC and click on Install. Your Discord app will automatically get launched.
Note: If not already, install the Discord app on your PC and sign in to your account to make your Discord status change every 10 seconds on the app.
8. In the Discord app, click on the User Settings icon from the bottom of the screen.
9. Scroll down in the left pane to the BETTERDISCORD section and click on the Plugins option.
10. Then, click on Open Plugins Folder.
11. Now, open the Animated Status Plugin code page on your browser.
12. Right-click on the code page and click on Save as… from the context menu.
13. Choose the Downloads folder as the saving location where you saved the BetterDiscord app file and click on Save.
14. Now, Open the Downloads folder on File Explorer.
15. Then, drag and drop the Animated status plugin file in the Plugins folder.
16. Open the Discord app and turn on the toggle for the Animated Status plugin you just installed.
17. Now, click on the Settings icon from the Animated Status plugin section.
18. Enter the 10000 milliseconds value in the Step-Duration field to set the status change timer to 1o seconds.
19. Now, to add animations to your status that will keep changing every 10 seconds, click on the + icon under Animation.
20. Enter the desired text in the field that will get displayed in the first 10 seconds.
21. Click on the + icon and add as many texts as you want to add for your animation changing status.
22. After adding the desired texts, click on Save > Done.
23. Press the Esc key on your keyboard and click on your Username from the bottom left corner, as shown.
24. You will see your status changing every 10 seconds to the texts you added.
25. Now, go back to the Plugins section and open the Animated Status Settings popup.
26. Enter the desired emojis in the middle fields by pressing the Windows + Dot (.) key on your keyboard and choosing the desired emojis from the clipboard. The emojis will get added with the text you set in the corresponding text field.
So, it is how you can change Discord status automatically.
How to Make Your Discord Status Change Every 10 Seconds?
You can read and follow the steps mentioned above to change your Discord status every 10 seconds.
- How to Delete Data on Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
- Can I Have 2 Depop Accounts?
- 28 Best Discord Game Bots
- How to Set a Custom Playing Status on Discord
Whether you want to display your favorite meme phrases, showcase your music taste, or simply add some humor to your profile, changing your Discord status frequently is an excellent way to do so. So, don’t hesitate to try the method we’ve discussed in this blog, and have fun experimenting with your Discord status! We hope that this guide was helpful and you were able to learn how to make your discord status change every 10 seconds. If you have any queries or suggestions, feel free to drop them in the comments section below.