Discord is a communication platform that is designed especially for gamers. Here gamers can interact with each other through audio/video calls, sharing screens, text messages, and live streaming. Discord has many features, but in this article, we will talk about how to set a custom playing status on Discord. This feature is used to set a custom status, and by using this feature, the users can share the name of the game they’re currently playing with their audience. Moreover, you will learn about the steps on how to set custom game status Discord and Discord playing status funny.
Table of Contents
How to Set a Custom Playing Status on Discord
This article focuses on how to set a custom playing status on Discord. Setting the custom status on Discord is very easy as it’s all about individual preference. There are many Discord playing status funny that can be used by the streamers to make their audiences laugh. This article also contains a long list of those funny Discord Custom statuses. The discord custom playing status can be added and removed per the user’s choice.
What are the Discord Playing Status Funny?
People use custom game status Discord to notify their audience when they are away from the computer or when they’re busy. Some channel owners develop humorous ways to use the status feature to make their audience laugh. Here’s a long list of discord statuses that will help you to make your audience laugh and will help you to stand out from the crowd.
If you want to share funny statuses with your audience, you can use the following list.
- Teaching my dog how to do stand-up comedy.
- Here just to make terrible jokes and great decisions.
- Practicing my best ‘I can’t even’ face here.
- Trying to teach my hamster to play poker.
- Here just to make inappropriate jokes and inappropriate decisions.
- Currently in training to become a professional procrastinator.
- Currently in training to become a professional couch potato.
- Here to spread joy and chaos in equal measure.
- Trying to teach my parrot how to recite Shakespeare.
- Practicing my best sarcastic eye roll.
- Here to make terrible jokes and terrible decisions.
- Teaching my turtle to do parkour.
- 90% of the time I’m right, that’s why I don’t worry about the other 3%?
- I’ll be back in 5 minutes. If not, read this again.
- I’d grill your cheese – me while flirting.
- Math and alcohol don’t mix. Please don’t drink and drive.
- There’s this lost cause I believe called myself.
- When life gives you lemons you can throw them at someone!
- Not lazy just on energy saving mode.
- Not procrastinating, just taking a long time to do nothing.
- Not being ignorant, just trying to focus on my inner peace.
- Here just to make bad puns and annoy people.
- Teaching my goldfish to play chess.
- Before Coronavirus, I’d cough to cover a fart. Now I fart to cover a cough. (One of the best ones to set custom playing status on Discord!)
- Learning how to moonwalk, wish me luck guys.
- Here just for the free snacks.
- Convincing my dog that I’m the boss here.
- In the process of becoming a human burrito.
- Trying to teach my cat to do my job.
- Currently on a quest to find the perfect cup of coffee
- Not really here, I’m just a figment of your imagination.
- Currently in the process of turning into a potato.
- When your Dr. says, “I’ll need to Google that, “… you should know that it’s time to change the doctor.
- Bigfoot saw me yesterday, but nobody believes him.
- Having a quarantine party this weekend. I’m not inviting anyone.
- 75% of gym rats don’t even know that their gym is closed.
- Time is precious. You should waste it wisely.
- I’ll surely be back before you can pronounce actillimandataquerin altosapaoyabayadoondib! (Another best one to set a custom playing status on Discord)
- Smart people like me don’t use away messages…I am so smart.
- Nobody is perfect. I’m nobody. Therefore, I’m perfect.
- Why people use away the messages? They’re really stupid.
- Not immature; I just know how to have fun.
- It’s simple to be wise. Think of something stupid to say and then don’t say it.
- Never make the same mistake twice; there are so many other mistakes to make.
- Parachute for sale, used once, never opened!
- Life is beautiful…but only from Friday to Monday.
- Some people just need a good High-Five on their face.
- I’m not sad about being single. I’m just thinking about my better half, who is also single because of me.
- I don’t care what others say about me, at least I’m attractive to mosquitoes.
- Hate wearing a mask, it’s highly likely you’re not going to enjoy the ventilator.
- When I’m high, I like playing with my cat. Because I don’t have one when I’m sober.
Also Read: 5 Ways to Fix Discord Friend Request Failed Error
How to Set a Custom Playing Status on Discord?
Custom game status discord is a profile feature on Discord that enables the user to set the game status for the audience.
1. Open the Discord app on your Android or iOS phone.
2. Tap on your Avatar tab from the bottom right corner.
3. Tap on Set Status.
Note: Once you click the Set Status option, a new window will open.
4. Tap on the Set a custom status option.
5. Fill the text box with your desired custom status and set a time frame for the custom status.
Note: The user can add emojis in the custom playing status as well.
6. After filling in the custom status text box, tap on SAVE from the top right corner.
If you follow the steps correctly, you will see the desired changes in your Discord playing status. Did you see how easy it was? Continue reading till the end to discover different Discord playing status funny.
Also Read: Fix WhatsApp Status Not Showing on Android
How to Enable Activity Status on Discord?
By now you must have understood how to set a custom playing status on Discord. So, let us move on to how to enable this feature. After all, you do not want to manually set the status each time you are playing something.
1. Navigate to your Discord account on your browser.
Note: You can also use the Discord desktop app if you have it.
2. Click on the Gear icon from the bottom left of the screen next to your name.
3. Next, select Activity Privacy from the left pane.
4. Finally, turn on the toggle for the Display current activity as a status message option.
- How to Reset Bumble
- How to Enable Xbox Game Bar Screen Recording on Windows 10
- How to Appear Offline to One Server in Discord
- How to Keep Microsoft Teams Status Available
We hope that you learned about how to set a custom playing status on Discord. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.