Nowadays, YouTube is growing as the go-to platform for gaining entertainment to learning new skills. It gained popularity from its wide range of channels and accounts that help users in all the ways ever possible. Even after being the most accessible app, you may find it a bit hard to figure out how to save YouTube videos to the gallery or download them from the YouTube app. If you are someone looking for tips about the same, we bring you a helpful guide that will teach you how to download YouTube videos in your mobile gallery.
Table of Contents
How to Download YouTube Videos in Mobile Gallery
Keep reading further to find the steps explaining how to download YouTube videos in mobile gallery in detail with useful illustrations for better understanding.
Can We Save YouTube Downloaded Video in Gallery?
Officially no, we cannot save a YouTube downloaded video in the gallery. YouTube doesn’t allow you to do that. The content, i.e., the videos from YouTube, has copyright only to the creators, and no other person can use them without the creators’ consent. So, officially you cannot save YouTube-downloaded videos to a gallery. But there are some unofficial or illegal ways to save them in the phone gallery, which will be discussed later in this article. For now, it should be clear to you that you cannot save a YouTube video to the gallery officially.
Can I Save a YouTube Video to My Android Phone?
Yes, if you have a premium subscription, you will have to use third-party apps to do so. Otherwise, you cannot save them to your Android phone. If you don’t want to rely on other third-party apps, you should must YouTube’s premium subscription.
Can I Save a YouTube Video to My Camera Roll?
Yes & no. You cannot save a YouTube video to your camera roll. But do not worry, as there are some workaround that most people use to save them to their camera roll.
How Do You Save YouTube Videos to Gallery Offline?
You can save YouTube videos to the gallery offline by purchasing a premium membership to YouTube. Now, follow the steps mentioned below to save YouTube videos to the gallery offline:
2. Tap on the profile icon from the top-right corner of the screen, as shown below.
3. Navigate to the profile screen and tap on Get YouTube Premium.
4. Tap on 3 MONTHS FREE.
5. Tap on 3 MONTHS FREE to avail of the membership.
6. Now, add the desired payment method to successfully get a YouTube Premium plan.
7. Now, open the desired video and tap on Download.
8. Select the desired quality for downloading the video and tap on Download.
Note: The higher the quality of the video, the more storage it occupies.
Also Read: How to Restrict YouTube on Android
How Can I Download Videos in My Gallery from YouTube App?
As discussed above, you can use any of the third-party apps or dedicated websites in order to download YouTube videos in your gallery. Let us discuss one of the most popular methods used. To find out how to download YouTube videos in mobile gallery, follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Download and install the VidMate app on your phone.
2. Now, open YouTube and navigate to the desired video that you want to save to your gallery.
3. Tap on Share.
4. Swipe down and choose the VidMate app.
5A. Tap on Video and select the preferred download quality and tap on Download. Once the video downloads, it will be displayed in your gallery.
5B. Tap on Music and select the desired download quality and tap on Download.
There are also other apps like SnapTube and Tube Video Downloader Master to download YouTube videos in your gallery.
Also Read: 14 Best Free Video Downloader for iPhone
How Do I Put a YouTube Video in My Gallery?
You can put a YouTube video in your gallery either by saving it or by knowing how to download YouTube videos in your mobile gallery. The steps discussed above can be helpful to save and download YouTube videos to the gallery.
How to Download YouTube Videos with Downloader
You can also use YouTube video downloaders to get videos on your phone gallery. One such tool is VidJuice, which allows you to download videos from more than 10k websites. That too, high-quality resolution videos such as HQ, HD 4K, 8K, and 1080p in batch downloading. Follow the steps mentioned below to download videos using VidJuice
1. Open your browser and go to YouTube. Here, copy the URL link of the YouTube video you want to download.
2. Then, Open the VidJuice app and click the Paste URL drop-down.
Note: You can also download multiple videos by pasting multiple URLs.
3. From the Paste URL drop-down option and select Multiple URLs.
4. Paste the Multiple URLs in the box and click Download.
How to Download YouTube Videos in Mobile or Laptop without an App
Let’s see how to download YouTube videos on a laptop using third-party apps.
1. Visit the YouTube website and open the desired video that you want to download.
2. Click on Share > Copy to copy the video link.
3. Now, visit the SaveFrom Video Download website.
4. Paste the link to the video in the URL box and click on Download.
5. Next, click on the Download without installation link.
6. Finally, select the desired quality preferences and click on Download.
- How to Do the 10 Year Challenge on Facebook & Instagram
- How to Remove Phone Number from Snapchat
- 8 Best YouTube video Downloaders for Android
- How to Access YouTube Desktop Version on iPhone
We hope that this guide was helpful and you were able to find out how to download YouTube videos in mobile gallery. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.