Replaying that catchy YouTube video or looping a tutorial for better understanding? Whether you’re on your desktop or mobile, putting a YouTube video on repeat is a useful trick. In this guide, we’ll show you straightforward steps for both platforms.
How to Put a YouTube Video on Repeat on PC/Desktop?
If you are using a desktop for streaming YouTube, follow these simple steps to loop a YouTube video:
1. Open YouTube and select the video you wish to play on loop.
2. Now, right-click on the video and select “Loop” from the available options. This will start playing your video on repeat.
3. If you wish to stop this loop, again, right-click on the video and deselect the “Loop” option.
How to Put a YouTube Video on Repeat on Mobile
There is no direct option to loop a Youtube video on mobile. However, you can put a YouTube video on repeat on mobile by creating a playlist.
Method 1: Create a Playlist
1. Open YouTube and select the video you wish to play on repeat. Long press the “Save” button given below the video.
2. Tap on “NEW PLAYLIST” on the next screen and give any title to this playlist. Next, select Private under Privacy and tap on CREATE.
3. Go to the library, and you will find your playlist here.
4. Play the video and tap on the “Repeat” icon below the video. This will play your YouTube video on repeat on mobile.
Also Read: 6 Ways to Play YouTube in the background
Method 2: Use Third Party Software
Another amazing method to loop a video on YouTube is using the “ListenOnRepeat” website. As its name suggests, this useful website helps you play any YouTube video on repeat. All you need to do is paste the video link in its search box. You must follow the below-given steps to play a YouTube video on loop:
1. Open YouTube and select the video you wish to play on repeat.
2. Tap on the “Share” icon available below the video.
3. Choose “Copy link” from the available options.
4. Open ListenOnRepeat and paste the video’s URL in the search box.
5. Select your video from the available list of videos. This will automatically play your YouTube video on repeat, and you can even loop a section of your video using the slider.
Method 3: Download Video
Although using the above methods, you will be able to play YouTube videos on repeat with the Internet. But what if you want to download your video for offline streaming? This is where Kapwing Loop Video comes into action. This amazing website allows you to download your looped YouTube videos.
1. Browse YouTube and select the video you wish to play on repeat.
2. Tap on the “Share” icon available below the video
3. Now, select “Copy Link.”
4. Open Kapwing Loop Video and paste the video’s URL here.
5. Select the number of loops from the Loop this clip options. The total duration of the video will be displayed according to the loops. Now, tap on the “Create” button.
6. Your video will be exported, and you can download it afterward.
We hope that this guide will help you clear all your doubts about putting a YouTube video on repeat. You can try any of the above methods to loop a YouTube video. Please give your valuable feedback in the comments section.