Tango is a social media platform allowing users to make or receive voice or video calls and send texts, stickers, images, videos, and locations. Tango also offers filters, just like Snapchat and Instagram, and during video conversations, you may utilize avatars, masks, stickers, games, and more. With the ability to organize contacts for group texting, Tango users can also broadcast videos live. Users that stream live can get presents from their viewers that can be exchanged for real money. However, if you had created a Tango account back then and haven’t used it since, you may want to remove it. If you are someone looking for tips about the same, we are bringing you a helpful guide that will teach you how to delete Tango account and delete account in Tango app. Also, you will get to learn how to delete your all accounts from Tango and get back a deleted Tango account comprehensively.
How to Delete Tango Account
A cross-platform third-party texting tool called Tango was first introduced in 2009. It was the first video conferencing program, voice chatting technology, messaging software, gaming applications, picture sharing software, and more. Tango also offers a social network where users can receive updates from others they follow as well as post photographs and videos with their followers. You can delete your Tango account from the Account Settings section of the app. Keep reading further to find the steps explaining the same in detail with useful illustrations for better understanding.
How Can You Delete Your Tango Account?
Here is how you can delete your Tango Account either from the app:
Note: Make sure you are logged in to your Tango account before performing the below steps.
1. Open the Tango app on your phone.
2. Tap on the profile icon from the top left corner, as shown below.
3. Swipe down and tap on Settings.
4. Tap on Account Settings.
5. Then, tap on Delete account.
6. Select the desired reasons to delete your account and tap on Delete account.
Also Read: How to Delete Sling Account
How to Delete Account in Tango App?
Let’s see the steps depicting the procedure to remove account from the Tango app.
1. Launch the Tango app and log in to your account.
2. Tap on the profile icon > Settings.
3. Then, tap on Account Settings > Delete account.
4. Choose the desired reasons to delete your account.
5. Lastly, tap on Delete account.
How Can You Unsubscribe from Tango?
Without logging in, unsubscribing from your Tango account means canceling your premium subscription from any of the Tango broadcasting accounts. To request that Tango unsubscribe your account, you must write an email outlining your request. As a way to identify the account you want to unsubscribe from, mention your Tango account information in the email’s body. Send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org when you’ve created it.
What Happens When You Delete Your Tango Account?
When you delete the Tango account, it will no longer be in your possession. Deleting the account may also have several other noteworthy consequences. Here is what happens when you delete your account:
- You can’t access your Tango account.
- If you delete your account, no one will be able to communicate with you.
- Without access to your account, you cannot browse a member’s profile or view their photos.
- Even with the mobile app, there is no longer a login process if your account is deleted.
How Can You Remove Your Card Details from Tango?
You can remove the card from Google Play Store to unlink it from the Tango app. Let’s see how to remove the card from Play Store:
1. Open the Play Store app on your phone.
Note: Make sure you are logged into the account with which you make purchases on the Tango app.
2. Tap on the profile icon from the top right corner.
3. Tap on Payments and subscriptions > Payment methods.
4. Swipe down and tap on More payment settings.
5. On the redirected webpage, tap on Remove for the desired card.
6. Tap on Remove again to confirm the action.
Also Read: Does IMVU Delete Inactive Accounts?
How Can You Delete Your All Accounts from Tango?
You can delete all your Tango accounts one by one from the app itself. Follow the upcoming methods to the same.
1. Open the Tango app on your phone and tap on the profile icon.
2. Then, tap on Settings.
3. Tap on Account Settings > Delete account.
4. Select the desired reasons to delete your account and tap on Delete account.
Also Read: How to Delete Fortnite Account on Switch
How Can You Delete a Tango Account on Google?
You can only delete the Tango account from the app. Below are the steps explaining how to do so:
1. Launch the Tango app on your phone.
2. Tap on the profile icon > Settings > Account Settings.
3. Tap on Delete account and choose the desired reasons to delete your account.
4. Finally, tap on Delete account to confirm the process.
Also Read: How to Delete Your Amazon Account
Can You Get Back Tango If You Delete It?
No, you cannot get back Tango account if you delete it. Depending on your activity, your account may have been deleted by you or suspended by the Tango team. If you have removed your Tango account permanently, it cannot be recovered. The support team deletes the account after several days of your request. The same account is irrecoverable.
How to Get Back a Deleted Tango Account?
You cannot get back Tango account if you delete it permanently. However,
- If you have only deleted the Tango app, you can install it again and log into your account. Also, you can access the Tango site from the browser to get into your account.
- If your Tango account was suspended, the Tango support team will send you a message regarding it and instructions on how you can restore your account. You can also visit the Tango Help Center webpage to learn more about it.
- How Can You Deactivate PS3 Account
- How to Delete a Repost on TikTok
- How to Delete a Banned TikTok Account
- How to Delete Your PUBG Mobile Account Permanently
We hope that this guide was helpful and you were able to delete Tango account. You can let us know any queries or suggestions about any other topic you want us to make an article on. Drop them in the comments section below for us to know.