Managing Sam’s Club membership has become easier due to the services offered by Sam’s Club. You can manage your Sam’s Club membership via phone or by visiting the nearest Sam’s Club using the official website or mobile app. You can use these methods to update your card, cancel your membership, renew your membership, upgrade and downgrade it, and other queries related to the account or membership. If you are sure you want to delete Sam’s Club account but are not sure how to delete it, this article will help you with that. It will guide you in steps on how to delete Sam’s Club account and how can I cancel my Sam’s Club membership. Also, you will learn how to remove my email from Sam’s Club and how to remove a card from my Sam’s Club app.
How to Delete Sam’s Club Account
Sam’s Club online account allows you to buy items online and manage your account and membership details online, either from the app or the website. If you no longer use the Sam’s Club and your Sam’s Club online account is just a waste, you can consider deleting it. But make sure once you delete Sam’s Club account, you can no longer get it back. And all the data related to your account will be deleted, including your purchases, membership, and other personal information. You will get to know how to delete Sam’s Club account further in this article. Keep reading to learn more about it in detail.
How Do I Know If My Sam’s Club Membership is Still Active?
To know if your Sam’s Club membership is still active, you can follow any of these methods:
Method 1: Via Call
Note: Be ready with your card details and personal information.
1. Dial 1-888-746-7726 from your phone or landline to connect with Sam’s Club customer executive.
2. Ask the executive if you would like to know the status of your Sam’s Club membership.
3. Executive will verify your details.
4. Once the details are verified, the executive will tell you whether your membership is still active or not.
Method 2: By Visiting Nearest Sam’s Club
Note: Make sure you carry your membership card and other ID for verification.
1. Visit the nearest Sam’s Club from your location.
2. At the membership desk, ask the executive for your membership status.
3. Tell the details asked by the executive to verify your details.
4. Once your details have been verified, the executive will tell you the current status of your membership.
Method 3: Through Sam’s Club Online Account
1. Visit the Sam’s Club website on your browser.
2. Click on the Sign in option from the top-right of the screen.
3. Enter your email address and password and click on the Sign In option.
4. Once signed in, hover on the Profile icon at the top-right of the screen.
5. Click on Account Information.
6. From the options on the left pane, click on the Account option in the Membership section to view your membership status.
Note: If you don’t see the membership status in this section, click on the Summary tab from the left pane to locate it.
This is how do I know if my Sam’s Club membership is still active or not.
Also Read: How to Delete My Philo Account
How Do I Check My Sam’s Club Membership?
You can follow the steps mentioned above to check your Sam’s Club membership and other account details.
How Do I Remove a Card from My Sam’s Club App?
To remove a card from my Sam’s Club app, just follow the below-mentioned steps:
1. Open Sam’s Club app on your phone.
2. Tap on the Account icon at the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap on the Sign in option.
4. Enter the email address or phone number and password and tap on Sign in.
5. Once you are signed into your account, tap on the Account tab from the bottom bar.
6. Tap on the Payment methods option.
7. Select the desired card you want to remove and tap on Delete.
This is how do I remove a card from my Sam’s Club app.
Also Read: How to Remove Credit Card from Apple ID
How Do I Remove My Email from Sam’s Club?
To remove my email from Sam’s Club, just follow these steps:
1. Navigate to the Sam’s Club website and Sign in to your account.
2. Hover on the Profile icon from the top-right of the screen and click on Account Information.
3. Click on the Personal information option from the left panel.
4. Click on the Change link next to your email.
5. Enter the new email address and current password of your account in the respective fields.
6. Lastly, click on Save to save changes.
This is how do I remove my email from Sam’s Club.
How Do I Cancel My Sam’s Club Membership Online?
You can cancel your Sam’s Club membership by:
- Visiting the Membership Desk at any club for immediate cancellation and refund, or
- Calling on 1(888) 746-7726 to receive your refund through Sam’s eGift Card.
Also Read: How Do You Cancel Your Disney Plus Account
How to Delete Sam’s Club Account?
To delete Sam’s Club account, follow these steps:
Note: Make sure to carry Sam’s Club membership card along with some ID.
1. Visit the nearest Sam’s Club from your location.
2. At the membership desk, request the account deletion process from the Sam’s Club executive.
3. The executive will ask for details and verify them with your account.
4. Once your account is verified, the executive will process it for deletion with your confirmation.
5. Once the account is deleted, you will be notified at your registered email or phone number.
This is how to delete Sam’s Club account by visiting Sam’s Club nearest to you.
How Do I Delete an Old Sam’s Club Account?
To delete an old Sam’s Club account, just follow these steps:
1. Dial 1-888-746-7726 from your phone.
2. Convey the account deletion request to the customer executive.
3. Provide the asked details to the executive, such as your name, address, etc., for account verification.
4. Once verified, the executive will confirm with you once whether you want to delete your Sam’s Club account or not.
5. Once confirmed, the executive will proceed with your Sam’s Club account for deletion.
This is how do I delete an old Sam’s Club account.
- Chapters Interactive Stories Redemption Codes: Redeem Now
- How to Delete Instagram Call History
- How to Delete All Your Dating Site Profiles
- How to Cancel Shipt Membership
We hope that you learned about how to delete Sam’s Club account. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.