Originally Instagram never had a chat feature on it. It was just a platform where users could share their photos and videos with the world, and other users could share their posts, like others; and if wanted, comment on them too. But as Instagram started growing, the chat feature was introduced, and soon the call feature was also incorporated into the platform, including both video and voice calls. And these calls were done over the internet. These changes made Instagram a messaging application that is now available for all devices across the globe. Using the Instagram chat and call feature, you can connect with any Instagram user; it doesn’t matter where they are in the entire world. You only need internet access on your device for such features to work. If you ever want to delete your chat history or call history on your Instagram account, you can delete it easily. But if you are having difficulty deleting it and looking for a little help, this article will help you. It will guide you in steps on how to see Instagram call history and delete Instagram call history. Also, you will learn how you can delete video call history in Instagram chat and delete calls on IG effortlessly.
Table of Contents
- How to Delete Instagram Call History
- Can You See Instagram Call History?
- Can You Delete Calls on IG?
- How to See Instagram Call History?
- How to Delete Instagram Call History? How Do You Delete Call History on Instagram?
- How to Delete Instagram Call History Android?
- How to Delete Instagram Call History from Both Sides?
- How to Delete Video Call History in Instagram Chat?
How to Delete Instagram Call History
Now you have many more features on IG, like vanish mode, which lets you delete chats and call histories from both sides as soon as both the users in the chat have seen or read it. The Vanish mode is only limited to a person-to-person chat and is not available in group chats. Read this article till the end to learn the steps demonstrating how to delete Instagram call history in a detailed manner using the pictures for better understanding.
Can You See Instagram Call History?
Yes, you can see Instagram call history.
- You can see the IG call history done with an individual user and also see the call history of every user with whom you had conversations.
- To view the personal call history, go to the chat section on the Instagram app and select the chat. Then, tap on it to find all the call history, including both video and voice calls and chats.
- To view all call history, navigate to the chat section. From there, go to the calls section to see your Instagram call history of yours with every user.
The detailed steps on how to see Instagram call history can be found in the sub-heading listed later in this article.
Also Read: How to See Instagram Watched Video History
Can You Delete Calls on IG?
Yes, you can delete calls on IG. Like messages, you can unsend them through chat, but there is no such option for video or voice calls. If you try deleting your chat, it will delete the calls done to the user, but it will also delete all the messages, images, and videos that you have sent or received to/from the user. Then to delete calls on Instagram, you can go to the calls section and individually delete each call; or you can turn on vanish mode on those chats from which you want all the chat and call history to be deleted as those are viewed from both sides. Now you know if you can delete calls on IG or not.
How to See Instagram Call History?
To see Instagram call history, follow these steps:
1. Launch the Instagram application on your Android and iOS devices.
2. Tap on the messenger icon from the top-right corner of the screen.
3. Tap on the video call icon from the top of the screen to see Instagram call history.
This is how you can see IG call history.
How to Delete Instagram Call History? How Do You Delete Call History on Instagram?
To know how to delete Instagram Call history, follow these steps:
1. Open the Instagram app on your phone.
2. Tap on the messenger icon > video call icon from the top-right corner of the screen.
3. Tap and hold the desired call history you want to delete.
4. Tap on Delete from the popup menu to delete the call history.
This is how can you delete IG call history.
Also Read: How to View Phone Call History on Google
How to Delete Instagram Call History Android?
To delete Instagram call history on an Android device, follow these steps:
1. Open the Instagram app on your phone and tap on the messenger icon.
2. Tap on the video call icon.
3. Tap-hold the desired call history.
4. Lastly, tap on Delete to delete the call history.
This is how you can delete Insta call history on Android.
Also Read: What is Vanish Mode on Instagram?
How to Delete Instagram Call History from Both Sides?
To delete Instagram call history from both sides, you need to turn on vanish mode on all those chats. And to enable vanish mode, follow these steps:
1. Launch the Instagram app on your phone.
2. Tap on the messenger icon at the top-right corner of the screen.
3A. Select the desired chat and swipe up in the chat to turn on vanish mode.
3B. Tap on the username of the user at the top and turn on the toggle for the Vanish mode option.
This is how you can delete Instagram call history from both sides.
How to Delete Video Call History in Instagram Chat?
Follow the steps mentioned above to delete video call history in IG chat.
- How to Turn Off Read Receipts on Instagram
- How to Check PayPal Login Activity
- How to Delete Messages on Instagram from Both Sides
- How Do I Delete History on Reddit App
We hope that you learned about how to delete Instagram call history. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.