Online dating is one of the most indulging activities for youth in their 20s and 30s. Sometimes, these platforms may match you with your only one. However, most of the time, it is just anxiety, futile scrolling, and swiping right. If that was not enough, stalkers invade your privacy, and you end up in some real danger! Don’t be upset anytime soon because this guide will provide you with a doubt-clearing session. Here you will learn how to delete all your dating site profiles and just ponder over how fun it can be when you find out about how to block dating sites on your phone. The cherry on top, isn’t it? Once you finish reading, you will also know if dating apps delete inactive accounts. As much as dating sites don’t want us to leave, you must know how to delete your account on dating site because once you don’t get the vibe, it is no more helpful than a toxic friend in your life. Read to know more about this.
- How to Delete All Your Dating Site Profiles
- How Do You Delete Your Account on Dating Sites?
- How to Delete All Your Dating Site Profiles?
- Do Dating Apps Delete Inactive Accounts?
- Do Dating Apps Delete Your Data?
- How Do You Delete Your Dating App?
- How Do You Block Dating Sites on Your Phone?
- How to Delete a Dating.com Account Permanently?
- How Long Before Tinder Hides Your Profile?
- How Long Before Bumble Deletes Your Account?
- How Do You Delete Your Dating App on Facebook?
How to Delete All Your Dating Site Profiles
You will get to know how to delete all your dating site profiles and delete your account on dating site further in this article. Keep reading to learn more about it in detail.
How Do You Delete Your Account on Dating Sites?
Here, we will provide you with a detailed authentic step-by-step tutorial on how you can delete your account on dating sites of different online dating apps. Once you finish reading this tutorial, you will also be able to block dating sites on your phone.
Option I: Delete Tinder Account
Tinder is one of the leading apps at this moment in the online dating industry. As much as they would hate to see you go, you must do it when you find Tinder adding to your stress. Here are some quick remedies or steps to cure your futile dating life.
1. Visit the official Tinder website on your browser.
2. Sign in to your account with the proper credentials.
3. Click on the profile icon from the top left corner.
4. Scroll down and click on Delete Account.
5. Click on Delete My Account from the confirmation popup to confirm the deletion process.
Once you are done deleting your account, you will permanently lose all your right swipes, messages, and other information that you might have on your account. Once you are thorough with the steps, we will also look at how to delete all your dating site profiles.
Also Read: How to Delete Messenger Account
Option II(A): Temporarily Hide Bumble Profile
Also, you can hide your date profile on Bumble. Just read along as you prepare yourself for a digital detox.
Note: Make sure you are logged into your account.
2. Tap on the profile tab from the bottom bar.
3. Tap on the Settings gear icon.
4. Turn off the toggle for the Date mode to disable your dating profile once you are through with online dating and do not want to return for a while.
5. Tap on Turn off Date from the confirmation popup.
Note: You can also opt to Snooze by choosing the time duration to temporarily render your dating account inactive without losing any of your dating mates.
Option II(B): Delete Bumble Account
Bumble is also one of the most flexible leading apps specifically for women because it is they who start the conversation first. Anyways, you might want to call it quits on Bumble if you have already found the right match. Read the steps to know how to delete a bumble dating profile.
Note: Deleting your dating profile at Bumble does not cancel your subscription. Don’t forget to take the necessary steps to cancel your subscription so you are left free of the auto-renewal payment.
Note: Make sure you are logged into your account.
2. Tap on the profile icon from the bottom-left corner of the screen.
3. Tap on the Settings gear icon.
4. Swipe down and tap on Delete Account.
5. Type delete (all in lowercase) in the given field and tap on CONFIRM, as shown below.
Once you follow the above-mentioned steps, you will surely be able to delete your account at Bumble.
To opt for an authentic source, you can always fill up the Bumble contact form exclusively provided by Bumble. Simply specify your deletion request and within 30 days of filing your request Bumble will reach out to you! Read more to find out if dating apps delete inactive accounts.
Option III: Delete eHarmony Account
The first essential step before you delete your eHarmony dating account is to cancel your subscription by contacting eHarmony Customer Care. Once you are done with that, you can follow our guide on How to Delete Your eHarmony Account to delete your account successfully.
Option IV: Delete Facebook Dating Profile
You can delete your Facebook Dating profile with the help of the following steps:
1. Open the Facebook app on your phone.
2. Tap on the Dating tab from the bottom bar.
3. Tap Settings gear icon from the top right corner.
4. Tap on the General tab > Delete Profile option.
5. Select the desired reason for the deletion of your account and tap on Next.
6. Then, tap on Delete to delete your profile successfully.
Note: If you delete your Dating profile, you can’t make a new one for 7 days. Once you successfully delete your Facebook Dating profile, you’ll lose all your dating profile data. Deleting your Facebook Dating profile will not delete your Facebook account. However, deleting your Facebook account will delete your Dating profile as well.
Also Read: How to Delete a Pure Account
Option V: Delete Match Account
You can read our guide on How to Delete Match Account Permanently to delete your Match account permanently.
How to Delete All Your Dating Site Profiles?
You can follow the steps mentioned above to delete any of your dating site profiles.
Do Dating Apps Delete Inactive Accounts?
No, dating apps do not delete inactive accounts. Sometimes the inactive accounts show up when they match with certain people on Tinder and Bumble. You can choose not to show your profile on Tinder.
Do Dating Apps Delete Your Data?
Yes. Once you decide to delete your dating account, some dating apps start deleting your data from the website itself. However, many sites keep the data in their database even when your account is no more. Joseph Essas, the former eHarmony Vice President of Technology said that keeping the profile data in their database is one of their archiving strategies.
How Do You Delete Your Dating App?
Mostly, you can delete your dating app that is already installed on your device with a few simple steps.
1. From the App drawer on your phone, tap-hold the desired dating app icon.
2. Tap on Uninstall.
3. Tap on OK to confirm the popup.
Also Read: Does IMVU Delete Inactive Accounts?
How Do You Block Dating Sites on Your Phone?
Isn’t it nice if you could simply block dating sites on your phone so that you can focus on the carrier when it is most trying? Yes, you can do that!
In an Android set, there is no in-built setting to block a website or an app. All you have to do in that case is install the BlockSite app. This app is free of cost and blocks websites and apps within no time. Let’s look through the steps to understand better.
1. Open the BlockSite app on your phone.
2. Tap on the add icon to add the dating site or app you want to block.
3. Type the dating app name and select the desired result.
How to Delete a Dating.com Account Permanently?
Dating.com is a dating site where you can find your match by having a video call for free. Based on your profile picture, someone can video call you and you can chat with them if you feel interested to explore their interests. However, having an account on Dating.com can be taxing when you don’t have time for dating and you are busy building up your carrier. Here are some easy steps through which you can permanently delete your profile at Dating.com.
1. Visit the Dating.com website on your browser.
2. Log in to your Dating.com account.
3. Click on the hamburger icon from the top right corner.
4. Click on Settings.
5. Click on the Go here link to proceed with your deletion request.
6. Type in your password and click on Delete profile to confirm your deletion request.
7. Select a reason to delete your profile and click on CONFIRM to delete your dating profile.
How Long Before Tinder Hides Your Profile?
Tinder hides your profile once you remain inactive for seven days. Tinder also sends you a deletion proposal once you are inactive for a long term before deleting your account from the website itself. However, they keep your records just for security purposes.
How Long Before Bumble Deletes Your Account?
Once you file your deletion request with Bumble, it normally takes 30 days to delete your profile. If you wish to access your account on the 28th day, you may not be able to do so because Bumble may have already started to delete your data from your account.
How Do You Delete Your Dating App on Facebook?
Facebook dating is one of the features of Facebook which enables you to date on Facebook. If you wish to toggle the dating section off, You can delete your Faebook Dating profile with the help of the steps mentioned below.
1. Launch the Facebook app on your phone.
2. Tap on the Dating tab > Settings gear icon from the bottom bar.
3. Tap on the General tab > Delete Profile option.
4. Select the desired reason for the deletion of your account.
5. Then, tap on Next > Delete to delete your profile successfully.
- 18 Best Free VPNs for Windows 11
- How to Delete Library on YouTube TV
- Why Tinder Won’t Let Me Delete My Account?
- How to Delete a Badoo Account
Thus, we hope we have been able to cater to all your queries regarding how to delete all your dating site profiles and delete your account on dating site. Remember, dating apps may have different personalization, but you can easily delete your profile by visiting the Settings section of the dating app. After a complete read, you will be able to block dating sites on your phone. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.