Sometimes, you may realize that some account on Facebook is attempting unauthorized actions and putting your or anyone else’s account at risk. It can be your friend’s account or someone else’s whom you may or may not know. In this situation, you can come to the resolution that this account is better deleted. It is what exactly we will discuss in this article. It will answer the most asked queries, like how to delete someone else’s Facebook account and get someone’s Facebook deleted. Also, it will help you to understand how to delete your friend’s account and report someone on Facebook. Let’s dive in!
Table of Contents
How to Delete Someone Else’s Facebook Account
Keep reading further to find the steps explaining how to delete someone else’s Facebook account in detail with useful illustrations for better understanding.
How to Delete Someone Else’s Facebook Account?
If you know the email or password of someone’s Facebook account, you can delete that account by following the upcoming steps:
Note: For this method, you must know the account credentials (email and password) of the desired account to log in.
1. Access the Facebook website via your browser and log in to the desired FB account.
2. Click on the down arrow icon from the top right corner of the screen.
3. Then, click on Settings & privacy.
4. Select Settings.
5. Then, click on the Your Facebook information option from the left pane.
6. Click on View next to the Deactivation and deletion option.
7. Select the Delete account radio button and click on Continue to account deletion.
8. Click on Delete Account.
9. Enter the Password and click on Continue.
10. Again, click on the Delete account from the pop-up.
Also Read: How to Delete Someone Else’s TikTok Account
How Do You Delete Your Friend’s Account?
To delete your friend’s Facebook account, you must have access to their account email/phone number and password. And if they are your friend, it is not that difficult to get your hands on those credentials. So, after acquiring the desired account credentials, you have to log in to their account and follow the steps mentioned above to successfully delete that account permanently.
How Many Reports Does It Take to Delete a Facebook Account?
It all really boils down to the gravity of the offenses perpetrated and the persistence of the offense. Although a large number of reports do attract Facebook’s attention, a few reports are enough to complete axe an account from the site, provided the act is grievous enough.
How Do You Report a Facebook Account?
Let’s see how you can report a Facebook account.
1. Visit the Facebook website and navigate to the desired Facebook profile you want to report.
2. Click on the three-dotted icon > Find support or report.
3. Select the desired problem you have with that specific account.
4. Follow the onscreen instructions to successfully submit the report.
You will receive the response to your report in your Support inbox after Facebook review teams have verified your report.
How Can You Get Someone’s Facebook Deleted?
You can follow the steps mentioned above to report someone’s account and get it deleted as soon as possible. But make sure to convince other Facebook profiles to do the same as more reports will force Facebook technology and review teams to review this profile and make a decision if it should be deleted or not.
Note: If the target account has violated the Facebook community guidelines or committed actions prohibited on Facebook, the Facebook review team will assess the profile according to the graveness of the act and will decide the just consequence for that profile.
What Happens When Report Someone on Facebook?
After you report someone on Facebook, your report is reviewed by Facebook technology and review teams to inspect if that profile has breached any set standards. Then, the teams will assess and make a decision about that profile and send you the update in your Support inbox on your account.
Also Read: What Does a Deactivated Facebook Account Look Like on Messenger?
How Do You Remove Your Email from Someone Else’s Facebook?
Let’s see the steps to remove your email from someone else’s Facebook account.
Note 1: For this method, you must know the account credentials (email and password) of the desired account to log in.
Note 2: Make sure that the account has another email ID set as primary as you cannot remove the only primary email from a Facebook account.
1. Access the Facebook website via your browser and Log in to your account with account credentials.
2. Click on the profile down arrow icon from the top right corner of the screen.
3. Then, click on Settings & privacy.
4. Select Settings.
5. Then, click on General from the left panel, as shown below.
6. Then click on Edit next to Contact.
7. Click on Remove next to the desired email address you want to remove.
Also Read: How to Change Phone Number on Facebook
Can You Delete a Facebook Account without Knowing the Password?
No, you cannot delete any Facebook account without a password. If you have forgotten the password, you can reset it and then delete that account.
Can You Delete an Old Facebook Account without Password or Email?
No, you cannot delete your Facebook account without your email and password. If you have forgotten your email address, you can use the phone number to search for your account and reset your password. But if you haven’t registered any phone number, you can consider your account lost.
How Can You Recover Your Old Facebook Account without Email and Password?
You can recover your Facebook account without email and password with the help of the steps below:
1. Open the desired browser on your smartphone.
2. Visit the Facebook Log In page and tap on Forgotten password?
3. Type the mobile number linked with your old account and tap on Search.
4. Tap on Try Another Way.
5. Now, tap on No longer have access to these? as shown.
6. Tap on the I cannot access my email account option.
7. Now, type your New email address twice and tap on Continue.
8. Type your Full name, attach an ID proof, and tap on Send.
Note: ID proof must be official proof such as a passport, driver’s license, or any other official ID in English.
Within one or two business days, you will receive an email to recover that account. Follow the instructions mentioned in the email to recover your account with a new password.
- How Do You Stop Google from Showing Your Previous Searches
- How Can You Delete Adobe Account
- How to Change Facebook Password without Old Password
- How to Recover Deleted Facebook Posts
So, we hope you have understood how to delete someone else’s Facebook account with the detailed steps to your aid. You can let us know any queries or suggestions about any other topic you want us to make an article on. Drop them in the comments section below for us to know.