Pure is a hookup app developed for casual dating. Pure has an advertisement mechanism in which users write something intriguing about themselves or what they are looking for in Pure. If other members are interested in their ad, it is a match. As a little information exchanged about yourself, Pure is a perfect dating app for discrete hookups and casual dating. Features like instant chats, gifts, self-destructing profiles, and devil’s done games make Pure a good website. Are you a dating app user looking for a discreet dating app and wondering whether is Pure better than tinder? And how to chat on Pure app and how to unsubscribe from Pure? You’re at the right place, my friend! We are bringing you a helpful guide that will resolve all your doubts and queries about Pure, including how to delete a Pure account.
Table of Contents
How to Delete a Pure Account
You can delete a Pure account from the MY ACCOUNT/ID section on the Pure app. Keep reading further to find the steps explaining the same in detail with useful illustrations for better understanding.
Pure app’s concept was created in 2012 by Roman Sidorenko and Alexander Kukhtenko, and the app was launched on iOS and Android in 2014. Pure was developed after researching the patterns and ideas that inspired the creation of this hookup app came from Carol Queen, who is a sociologist, sexologist, writer, and editor from the United States and is currently heavily involved in the sex-positive feminism movement. In 2020, Olga Petrunina was appointed as the CEO of Pure.
Yes. Let’s see some interesting facts and features it provides users which make it a good website.
- Pure is a hookup app developed for discrete hookups and casual dating which also has an advertisement mechanism. With the help of this, users mention intriguing stuff about themselves or what they are looking for on this platform. If other members are interested in their ad, it is a match. After a matching users can chat with each other.
- All messages on Pure are end-to-end encrypted and all your chats and published ads are automatically deleted after 24 hours to maintain anonymity. To protect their privacy, members must establish new profiles every day.
- Also, a special feature that Pure offers to prevent fake profiles is that all of the profiles on Pure are temporary. After creating an account, everyone has one hour to find a match, and their profile gets deleted if they haven’t found a match by then.
- Also, the features like instant chats, gifts, self-destructing profiles, and devil’s done games make Pure a good website.
Continue reading to understand whether is Pure better than Tinder.
Here is a guide on how can you chat on Pure app:
2. Then simply register yourself using your Apple, Google, or Huawei ID.
3. After registration, you have to answer a few questions like What is your Gender identity?
Note: Pure keeps all your information anonymous.
4. Pure will suggest you personalized feed that meets your demands and that you can change as needed to suit your mood.
5. Now, you create your Personal Ad which will get published on a public noticeboard so that others may view what you’ve written as well as any images and other details you’ve chosen to include about yourself.
6. Then, you can click on the heart icon of another Pure user’s personal ads. And if they also click on the heart icon of your published, you two are considered a match.
Note: After the match, those two matched profiles can chat with each other.
Here is the only way to chat on Pure dating app. Keep reading to learn how to delete a Pure account.
Also Read: Can You Make a Group Chat on TikTok?
Let’s see the steps to unsubscribe from Pure.
1. Launch the Google Play store on your Android mobile phone.
2. Tap on the profile icon from the top right corner of your screen.
3. Tap on the Payments & subscriptions option.
4. Now, tap on the Subscriptions option.
5. Locate and tap on the Pure app subscription from the list of subscriptions you have.
6. After that, swipe down and tap on the Cancel subscription option.
7. Select the desired reason why are you canceling that subscription and tap on CONTINUE to unsubscribe from the Pure dating app.
Also Read: How Do I Unsubscribe from Quora Digest
Here is a guide showing you how to delete a Pure account.
Note: All chats, photographs, and information connected to your account are completely deleted when you remove your Pure account. Pure advises if you don’t want to use Pure, you can remove yourself from the Feed rather than deleting your account using the Hide feature in the Ad settings. So that when you’re prepared, you can come back and all your data will be preserved.
1. Launch the Pure app and navigate to your Profile.
2. Tap on the Settings icon present at the top left corner of your screen.
3. Tap on MY ACCOUNT/ID.
4. Then, tap on the DELETE ACCOUNT option.
5. Then, tap on the DELETE ACCOUNT option from the bottom of the screen to permanently delete your Pure dating app account.
This way you now know how to delete a Pure account.
Also Read: How to Delete Old Facebook Account
No, the Pure app was developed and released by a Ukrainian company known as Misterico. Roman Sidorenko and Alexander Kukhtenko were the founders of Pure. Pure is famous in the United States, Russia, and many other countries but it is a Ukrainian app, not Russian. Keep reading to learn of is Pure better than Tinder.
Yes, Pure is a hookup app developed for casual dating and hookups.
Yes. Now, let’s see why:
- You don’t have to provide any information about yourselves if you don’t want to, including photos while creating your Pure account. It is why Pure is an anonymous and private hookup app.
- To preserve anonymity, Pure keeps all profiles simple.
- The feature that deletes all your chats and your published ads in 24 hours makes it a private app.
- Messages in Pure are end-to-end encrypted.
- The fact that your account is erased an hour after you create it makes Pure safer than the majority of other apps.
- Your information isn’t kept on their server. As a result, there are no chances of a data leak.
Looking at all these features that keep you anonymous, we consider Pure a private dating app.
If you are looking for casual dating and hookups, Pure is the better choice for you in every aspect. In recent times with hookup and casual dating culture rising, Pure’s user base has been slowly expanding over the years because, unlike Tinder, it has adhered to its core value, which is to provide casual relationships. Tinder is somewhat superficial because swipe decisions are made in a handful of seconds based solely on images. On the other hand, Pure was designed as a simple hookup app for casual dating. So, this was our take on is Pure better than Tinder. Read this article from the start to learn how to delete a Pure account.
It is difficult to provide a specific answer to this question as there are so many dating apps in the market available with their own unique and special features. So, according to your needs and the money you can spend, you have to choose which dating app is perfect for you. But here are some great options that work for most users:
- Tinder is the most popular dating app for swiping through suitable matches. You make a basic profile with a few pictures and a short introduction, after which you join a group of users in your area and in the age range to find matches.
- Bumble is the best choice for females because it empowers women to initiate contact. Bumble also has the option to find romantic partners and friends as well.
- Unlike Tinder and Bumble, Hinge is a dating app that places a greater emphasis on connections and stimulating talks rather than focusing on swipe-driven mechanisms.
Also Read: Top 20 Best Free Anonymous Chat Apps
Ashley Madison is one of the most discreet online dating and social networking services you will find. It is an extremely user-friendly hookup service, and the app is mainly used for undercover hookups. It was primarily developed for extramarital dating, but it’s also perfect for any type of single searching for a casual dating experience. Ashely Madison has put in some strict security measures to guarantee the online anonymity of all of its members.
- Is Deleting Care.com Account Possible?
- How to Delete Old Facebook Account
- How to Delete Plenty of Fish Dating Account
- Why Tinder Won’t Let Me Delete My Account?
So, we hope you have understood about chat on Pure app and how to delete a Pure account with the detailed steps to your aid. You can let us know any queries or suggestions about any other topic you want us to make an article on. Drop them in the comments section below for us to know.