Philo is a live TV platform that was founded in San Francisco in 2010. The service of this platform had gone a long way from the experimental dorm-room streaming project when it began. And over the years, it has grown into a great service by offering good channels, and also great perks are offered to the subscribers. Philo offers 60 channels to their subscribers with all its perks. You can cancel or restart your subscription anytime you want; there is no contract attached to your subscription. Also, they provide you with the services for free for an entire week before they make any charges to your account. As we have mentioned, there is no restriction for you to delete your Philo account. But many of you still doubt how to delete my Philo account. In this article, we have mentioned everything you need to know to deactivate Philo account. You will learn how to delete my Philo account and how to perform Philo TV unsubscribe.
How to Delete My Philo Account
There are many individuals who want to deactivate Philo account because of different reasons. Live streaming services can be surprising, but none of them is perfect. While one may be amazing in one area and have benefits that another doesn’t have, it can also lack something that is really important to you. When it comes to Philo, there is no restriction for you to cancel your account whenever you want to.
If you are not ready to spend a good amount of money and want a low-cost TV service that still delivers tons of channels and much on-demand content, Philo is the right option for you. Moreover, Philo is a good service with a low-cost subscription, but not everyone likes what they get for the monthly payment, and they want to cancel and subscribe to a different service. If you’re not happy with Philo, you can choose to terminate your account with the mentioned steps below.
You will get to know how to unsubscribe from Philo and how to perform Philo TV unsubscribe. Keep reading further to know how to delete my Philo account in detail.
How to Deactivate Philo Account?
Philo account can be easily deactivated or canceled online through the official website. It can be easily accessed from any web browser.
To cancel your Philo account, you must perform the following steps:
1. Visit the Philo website on your browser.
Note: Make sure you are logged in to your account.
2. Click on the profile icon from the top right corner.
3. Then, click on the Account tab.
4. Scroll down and click on Cancel my account.
5. Select the desired reason to cancel your account and click on Cancel my account.
This is how you can deactivate Philo account.
Also Read: How to Delete Old Instagram Account
How to Delete Philo Account through Amazon?
Some individuals have subscribed to a Philo account through Amazon Prime Video, so they can cancel the Philo subscription this way. You must have subscribed on a Fire TV device, in which you can use the Amazon Prime Video website to go through your cancellation. Here are the steps you can follow for how to delete my Philo account through Amazon:
1. Visit the Amazon Prime Video website on your desktop browser.
2. Click on Profile icon > Account & Settings, as shown below.
3. Click on the Channels tab.
4. Click on the Cancel Channel option next to the Philo channel.
5. Now, click on Turn off auto-renew and watch until [renewal date].
6. Choose the Prefer not to answer or any other desired option, as shown below.
Also Read: How to Unsubscribe from Jobcase
How to Cancel Philo Account through Roku?
Many users have subscribed to Philo account using Roku. They can do this because of Roku Pay. This means that you can cancel the Philo subscription using Roku. Also, if you have already subscribed through Roku but haven’t entered your payment information or have not subscribed with Roku Pay, you will not be charged. Therefore, your subscription will automatically expire if the time is up. Here’s Philo tv unsubscribe or how to delete my Philo account steps that you can follow:
1. Visit the Roku Sign in page on your desktop browser.
2. Enter your Email and Password and solve the Captcha. After this, click on the Submit option.
3. Select Manage your subscriptions under Manage account on your Account page.
4. Locate the Philo channel under Active Subscriptions and click on Cancel subscription.
5. Select a reason for cancelation to complete the process.
How to Unsubscribe from Philo through Best Buy?
If you have subscribed to the Philo account through Best Buy, you will have to contact Best Buy Customer Service or the Philo Customer Service team. Convey your unsubscribe request to any of the teams to achieve the desired result.
What are the Extra Features of Philo?
Moving further we will discuss some features that this platform offers. Philo provides some amazing perks to their subscriber so that they can stick to this app.
- One thing that is great about this platform is that it offers its subscribers some great perks, even at a very low price.
- Philo offers to watch content on up to three different devices simultaneously. But unless you start watching it on a fourth device, the longest runny stream stops.
- All the live content is streamed in 720p, while on-demand comes in 1080p, which is more than ok for most TVs. Moreover, you should know that you can adjust the video quality automatically based on your internet speed.
- The live content comes with a 72-hour rewind, which means you can replay any content that has been aired within that timeframe. Otherwise, you can record any live content through unlimited DVR.
- There is no space limit, and you can also keep the recordings for up to one year.
- You can also skip the ads in the recordings, so you don’t have to watch those.
Read this article from the start to learn how to delete my Philo account.
Which Devices Support Philo?
Philo works on several devices, so you have a number of options through which you can enjoy all of the content. Here are the devices where Philo Works:
- Roku: all current models
- Apple TV: 4th generation and up
- Chromecast: 2nd generation and up
- Fire TV: all models
- Android TV: 5.0 and up
- PC: via Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Edge
- iOS: 14.0 and up or using Safari, Chrome, or Firefox
- Fire Tablets: 5.0 and up
- Mac: via Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Edge
Also Read: Which Music Apps are Unblocked at School?
Can Two People Use the Same Philo Account?
Yes. Philo offers three concurrent streams, which means that up to three people can watch on different devices at a time on the same account.
Does Philo Offer a Free Trial?
Yes, Philo offers a free trial so that people can try out the services. This trial lasts for 7 days, and you can sign up using an email address and phone number. To continue the free trial, you will have to enter your payment details.
How Many Accounts Can You Have on Philo?
You can have up to 10 profiles with your own sign-in credentials, history, and settings. You can watch Philo on your PC using Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari, and Firefox.
Can Philo be Paused?
Yes, if you’d like, you can put your subscription on hold for up to 12 weeks. The good news is that you can always reactivate your account, which is really handy for anyone who might be traveling and won’t be able to watch the channel for a long.
- How to Check PayPal Login Activity
- How to Delete Facebook Dating Profile
- What If Your Uber Account is Deactivated Permanently?
- How to Delete Ebates Account
We hope that you learned about how to delete my Philo account and how to perform Philo TV unsubscribe. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.