Plenty Of Fish is one of the most well-known online dating sites, yet it suffers from the same issues as any other dating site. Most people terminate their accounts on dating sites like Plenty of Fish or others after meeting their perfect match or desiring to explore other choices for better outcomes. Today we’ll show you how to delete POF (Plenty of Fish) dating account. If you decide not to use the service any longer, make sure you take care of your account first. If you are wondering how to delete Plenty of Fish dating account, You may quickly remove your Plenty of Fish account for whatever reason. POF, like other dating services, gives you the option of permanently cancelling or deactivating your account. Temporarily deleting your profile is the greatest solution if you just want to take a vacation from POF.
How to Delete POF (Plenty of Fish) Dating Account
You can terminate your account if you’re ready to quit Plenty of Fish for good. You won’t be able to retrieve your account after it’s been destroyed, so make sure this is something you want to do. When you deactivate your profile, you also erase all of your connections, discussions, and other data in Plenty of Fish. Here’s How to delete POF dating account.
Note: If you remove your profile, you will not be able to cancel your paid subscription, so make sure you do that first.
1. Navigate to Plenty of Fish official website and sign in to your account.
2. Click My Profile at the top of the page.
3. Select the Settings option.
4. Click Delete Account in the Delete Account section.
Note: You can also directly go to the delete account page.
5. Fill out the brief survey on why you’re canceling your account.
Hence, this is how to delete POF (Plenty of Fish) dating account.
Also Read: How to Delete Your eHarmony Account
How to Hide Your Plenty of Fish Profile
Plenty of Fish allows you to temporarily conceal your profile if you wish to leave the site without entirely deleting your account. You’ll still have access to your account, but your public profile will be deleted from the app and website, making it impossible for other users to view or interact with you.
1. Log into your account on Plenty of Fish via a web browser if you haven’t already.
2. Click My Profile at the top of the page.
3. On the right side of the page, under the Profile Visibility section, click Hide Profile.
Also Read: How to Delete DoorDash Account
How to Cancel Plenty of Fish Subscription
You may cancel your POF (Plenty of Fish) subscription at any moment, but you won’t get your money back. You will have access to the membership benefits until the end of the paid-for subscription period, and you will not be eligible for a refund for unused time.
Option I: On PC
1. Log In to your Plenty of Fish account.
2. At the top of the page, select Premium.
3. Click on Click here to let your upgrade expire.
4. If you signed up for Plenty of Fish on your iPhone or Android, you must cancel on the same device.
Also Read: How to Delete a Badoo Account
Option II: On iPhone
1. Start the Settings app.
2. Tap on your Apple ID profile.
3. Then, tap on the Subscriptions option.
4. Scroll to the bottom of your Plenty of Fish membership.
5. Then follow the onscreen instructions to cancel the Subscription.
Also Read: How to Delete Prompts on Bumble
Option III: On Android
1. Open the Google Play Store app now.
2. Tap the profile icon in the upper right corner.
3. then select Google Account from the menu panel that appears.
4. Tap on Payments & Subscription to get a list of all the subscriptions you’ve created.
5. Tap on Manage Subscriptions.
6. Scroll to the bottom of your Plenty of Fish membership and select Cancel Subscription.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Has there ever been a data breach at POF?
Ans: POF is part of the Match Group and has over 150 million users in over 20 countries. It reminds daters that there are lots of alternatives out there, but some of them might stink a little. In 2019, the app suffered a severe data breach, exposing information that users had designated as private. We can observe that the search phrase How to delete Plenty of Fish dating account has been trending on Google for this and maybe other reasons.
Q2. Is there still a lot of fish around?
Ans: POF, which was founded in 2003, is one of the older dating services, predating the smartphone app age. It has effectively moved into the current day, with both an iOS and Android app, but there is also a desktop version if you like the old-school approach.
Q3. What age range does Plenty of Fish appeal to?
Ans: What age range does Plenty of Fish appeal to? As previously said, Statista suggests that the website draws people aged 45 to 54. There are still a significant number of members on the site who are not in this age range, but the majority of Plenty of Fish daters are between the ages of 30 and 64.
- How to Remove Most Visited Sites on Google Chrome
- How to Delete Match Account Permanently
- How to Delete VK Account
- How to Delete Your ICQ Account Permanently
We hope you found this information useful and that you were able to know how to delete Plenty of Fish dating account. Please let us know which technique was the most beneficial for you. Please use the form below if you have any queries or comments.