Fanfictions are works of fiction that beginner writers write based on the works of others. These are fictional works that feature existing well-known characters from films, TV shows, and popular culture in an entirely new course of action. If you are a fan of fanfiction, you must have heard about FanFiction.Net. By just creating a free account on FanFiction.Net, you can establish profiles, publish fan fiction stories, read and comment on other tales, keep lists of your favorite writers, and send private messages to other users about their fanfiction stories. Are you a FanFiction.Net user and wondering how can you delete a FanFiction story? Or how to delete FanFiction.Net account? No worries! This article will help you understand how to log into FanFiction.Net and unsubscribe from FanFiction.Net. Now, let’s dive in!
- How to Delete FanFiction.Net Account
- Is Writing FanFiction Illegal?
- Does FanFiction.Net Still Exist?
- Is a FanFiction.Net Account Free?
- Does FanFiction.Net have an App?
- How Do You Log into FanFiction.Net?
- How to Log Out of FanFiction.Net App?
- How Can You Delete Fanfiction Story?
- How to Unsubscribe from FanFiction.Net?
- How to Delete FanFiction.Net account?
- Why Can’t You Delete FanFiction Account?
- What Does K+ Mean in FanFiction?
- Which Fandom has the Best FanFiction?
How to Delete FanFiction.Net Account
Read this article till the end to learn how can you delete FanFiction.Net account and unsubscribe from FanFiction.Net in a detailed manner.
Yes. On FanFiction.Net, you can publish fanfiction stories that frequently borrow settings and characters from original movies, web series, and pop culture. These stories are considered unoriginal or derivate work. So, writing fanfiction is totally illegal because all these actions of writing unoriginal work influenced by existing literature are considered unlawful under copyright law.
Yes, FanFiction.Net is still running. You can publish your fanfiction stories on FanFiction.Net official website or mobile app which is available on both Android and iOS platforms. You just have to create a free account on FanFiction.Net and start writing.
Yes, FanFiction.Net accounts are totally free. FanFiction.Net doesn’t charge you for creating an account. And you can even establish profiles, publish fanfiction stories, read and comment on other tales, keep lists of your favorite writers, and send private messages to other users about their fanfiction stories for free without even paying a penny.
Here is a guide on how can you log into FanFiction.Net in a few easy steps.
1. Launch the FanFiction.Net app on your phone.
2. Enter your registered Email and Password and tap on Sign in to log into your FanFiction.Net account.
Also Read: How Can You Log into Hulu on Roku
Here is a way how you can log out of the FanFiction.Net app in a few easy steps.
1. Launch the FanFiction.Net application on your phone.
2. Tap on the settings gear icon from the bottom right corner of your screen.
3. Then, tap on the Logout option.
4. Then, tap on OK.
Hopefully, following this simple guide you have successfully logged out of your Fanfiction.net account on app. Keep reading to learn how to delete FanFiction.Net account.
FanFiction is a great platform to upload a fan-made version of fictional stories that feature existing well-known characters from films and TV shows. You can publish your stories or a part of the story on Fanfiction. But if you have published a faulty or wrong story, you can edit it or simply remove it. Here is a guide on how can you remove or delete a fanfiction story in a few easy steps.
1. Visit the FanFiction.Net official website.
2. Log in to your FanFiction.Net account using your registered email address and password.
3. Once you are on the home page, click on your username icon to access your account settings present at the top right corner of your screen.
4. Click on Publish from the left pane.
5. Then, click on the Manage Stories option.
6. Select and click on the desired story you want to remove.
7. Click on the Delete Story option from the top.
8. To finally delete the FanFiction story, click on Yes, Delete Story.
Hopefully, after reading this guide now you can easily delete published stories from Fanfiction.
FanFiction.Net is a free platform to use. So, you cannot unsubscribe from it. But you can delete your account with the help of the steps mentioned below.
FanFiction.Net allows you to create a free account to publish your fanfiction stories, read stories posted by other users, and send private messages to other users. But if you don’t use the Fanfiction.net account much, you should delete it. But there is no direct way or option to delete an account. Still, there are a few indirect ways to delete your FanFiction.Net account. Here is a guide showing you those methods step by step.
Option I: Delete All Published Stories
1. Log in to your FanFiction.Net account and click on the Publish tab.
2. Click on Manage Stories > desired story from the list.
3. Click on Delete Story > Yes, Delete Story.
Repeating these above steps, remove all of your favorite authors, bookmarked/saved tales, and stories.
Option II: Change FanFiction Username
As there is no direct way to delete or remove your account on FacFiction.Net, to make your account disappear, you have to change your username to something random that can’t be searched. Also, remove your profile pic if you have uploaded one. You can easily change your username by clicking on the username icon > Settings > Account Settings > Change next to the User Name field.
Option: III: Change Registered Email Address
Change your registered email address on FanFiction.Net to a disposable email address that expires within a few hours, so that you won’t be able to log into your FanFiction.Net account. You can easily change your email address from user Account Settings.
Also Read: How to Delete Marco Polo Profile
Option IV: Change Password
You have to change your password to a new password that you won’t remember.
1. Click on the Change Password option under your user Account Settings.
2. Enter your current password and let Google suggest you a strong password by clicking on Suggest strong password.
3. Click on the Update Password option to successfully update your FanFiction.Net password.
Note: Make sure you don’t save this updated password and log out from your FanFiction.Net account.
Hopefully, you now know how to delete FanFiction.Net account or unsubscribe from FanFiction.Net. And you have also successfully deleted all your stories and logged out of your account. After performing this process, you won’t be able to access your FanFiction.Net account.
It could be that FanFiction.Net doesn’t want you to delete your account so that their number of users doesn’t fall, that is why they have not provided any delete option. But you can make your account anonymous by setting up a random username, changing the password, and registering it to a disposable email address which would be deleted within a few hours.
FanFiction.Net gives ratings to all the stories uploaded by users. A K+ rating in FanFiction means there might be light violence without major harm, mildly provocative content, or light coarse language that is appropriate given the situation comparable to PG. Content rated K+ can be viewed by young children who are above the age of nine and can understand and enjoy K+ rated content.
Harry Porter fandom is considered the best fanfiction, and there are more than 600 K fanfiction stories published on Harry Porter by users on Fanfiction.net.
- Can You Use Your Horizon Gold Card at Walmart?
- How to Delete Your Wish Account
- How to Delete Reddit Account on App
- 25 Best eBook Writing Software to Download Free
We hope that you learned about how to delete FanFiction.Net account and unsubscribe from FanFiction.Net. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.