Amazon has become a household brand. Multiple generations have become used to its services, from kids to senior citizens. As a result of its popularity, most users know how to navigate through the Amazon website or app nowadays. Everyone craves some privacy, be it spending time with oneself or no missed calls from parents while partying. Similarly, you might want to hide Amazon orders from other family members. Want to hide your Amazon Prime account order history and surprise them off guard with your gift? We have prepared a helpful and effective guide on how you can hide orders on Amazon from other family members.
How Do I Hide Amazon Orders From Other Family Members
You can hide the desired Amazon orders from your family member by archiving them. Read this article till the end to learn the way to do it.
Can Amazon Household Members See Order History? Can My Family See What I Order on Amazon?
No, Amazon household members cannot see one another’s order history. A member is permitted to see one’s own order history. Your family can keep an eye on your order history if they have access to your Amazon account. If not, then you need not worry.
Can Others See My Amazon Purchases?
There are various ways by which others could sneak up on your Amazon Prime account order history, listed below:
- Your Amazon purchases, including Gift Cards, are viewable to someone who has access to your Amazon account.
- If purchases are made through credit or debit cards, your parents can generate a statement of all your spending if they keep a check on your bank account.
But remember, you can easily hide Amazon orders from other family members.
Can You Hide Amazon Orders from Family?
Yes, it is possible to hide orders on Amazon from other family members. You can take careful measures to ensure no one disrupts your privacy.
Does Amazon Household Hide Orders?
Yes, Amazon household is the go-to package for availing Amazon Prime benefits and digital content sharing without disclosing your Amazon Prime account order history, recommendations, or any information associated with your personal Amazon account.
How Do I Hide My Amazon Orders from My Husband? How Do I Hide Amazon Orders from Other Family Members?
Amazon offers the facility to archive your orders, resulting in the archived orders being moved to a separate list. This hides the order from those trying to view your history while you are away. Follow the steps below to archive an order:
Note: This method is applicable in the desktop mode of the Amazon website in the browser.
1. Visit the Amazon Sign In page on your desktop browser.
2. Sign-In to your Amazon account using your login credentials.
3. Click on Account & Lists > Your Account, as shown below.
4. Click on Your Orders.
5. Click on the Archive order option for the order you want to archive.
6. Click on Archive order in the pop-up.
Also Read: How to Find Someone’s Amazon Wish List
How to Hide Orders on Amazon App?
Unfortunately, the Amazon app on smartphones does not come with any feature which allows you to hide an order. Still, you can use a browser to hide Amazon orders from other family members using the archive method. To learn how to do that, follow these steps:
1. Open desired browser on your Android device.
2. Visit the Amazon page on one of the browser tabs and Sign in to your account.
3. Tap on the three-dotted icon from the top right corner of your browser.
4. Tick the Desktop site option from the menu, as shown below.
Note: For iPhone users, tap on the three-dotted icon from the lower right corner of your browser and choose Request Desktop Site.
5. Tap on Returns & Orders from the top right corner.
6. Look for the desired item and tap on Archiver order for that specific order.
7. Tap on Archiver order in the pop-up.
Also Read: How Do I Log Into Amazon Chime
How to Use Amazon Incognito Mode?
Amazon does not currently boast an incognito mode, but you can delete your browsing history and post which Amazon treats the product as if it was never a part of your searches. No recommendations would be related to the product vanished from your browsing history. If you want to know how to clear your history and hide Amazon orders from other family members, refer to the steps given below:
1. Open the Amazon app on your mobile device.
2. Tap on the Profile icon from the bottom bar.
3. Tap on Browsing history.
4. Now, tap on Remove from view.
Note: Tap on the Remove All items from view option to clear the browsing history completely, as shown below.
- How to Mass Archive Instagram
- How Do I Activate My TruConnect SIM Card
- How to Get the Biggest DoorDash Order
- How to Reset Amazon Prime Video Pin
So, we hope you have understood how to hide Amazon orders from other family members with the detailed steps to your aid. You can let us know any queries about this article or suggestions about any other topic you want us to make an article on. Drop them in the comments section below for us to know.