Being home to influencers, content creators, celebrities, and more, billions use Instagram for multiple purposes. Profiles poured with memories that one can’t even remember or businesses building a name for themselves using the platform over the years. There is always room for change. A rebrand, or maybe it’s time for a fresh beginning in someone’s life. It is where Instagram’s archive feature steps in. Are you in for an overhaul and searching for how to archive all Instagram posts? We bring you a helpful and effective guide that will teach you how to mass archive Instagram posts in detail with pictures for a better understanding of the demonstration.
How to Mass Archive Instagram
This article will explain to you how you can mass archive your Instagram photos and videos from your profile page in the Instagram app. Continue reading till the end to learn everything in detail.
How Many Posts Can You Archive on Instagram?
Fortunately, you can archive any number of posts on Instagram without any restrictions. All those embarrassing moments you thought were cool back in the day can disappear within a few taps and as many as you want.
Can You Mass Archive Instagram Posts? Isn’t There a Way to Mass Archive on Instagram?
Yes, it is possible to mass archive Instagram posts. The app has a feature to mass archive in one go if you are wondering how to mass archive Instagram.
How to Mass Archive Instagram?
Mass archiving is as easy as archiving a single post. To learn how to mass archive Instagram, take a look at our guide below:
1. Open the Instagram app on your smartphone.
2. Tap on your Profile icon from the bottom right corner, as shown.
3. Now, tap on the Hamburger icon from the top right corner.
4. Tap on Your activity.
5. Tap on Photos and videos.
6. Tap on Posts.
7. Tap on Select from the top right corner.
8. Select the desired posts you want to archive and tap on the Archive option from the bottom of the screen.
9. Finally, tap on Archive in the confirmation pop-up.
Also Read: How to Archive Orders on Amazon App
How to Archive All Your Instagram Posts? How Do I Archive All My Posts on Instagram?
Instagram allows archiving posts easily, but it becomes a pretty daunting task if you have a profile with an enormous number of posts. If you are looking for how to archive all Instagram posts or how to mass archive Instagram, your search ends here. Follow the below steps:
1. Launch the Instagram app on your device.
2. Tap on Profile icon > Hamburger icon.
3. Tap on Your activity, as shown below.
4. Tap on Photos and videos > Posts.
5. Tap on Select to choose the desired posts for the archiving purpose.
6. Tap on Archive twice to confirm the process.
How Do You Archive Multiple Pictures on Instagram?
Considering a revamp of your Instagram profile? Follow this guide to know how to mass archive Instagram pictures:
1. From your home screen, open Instagram and tap on the profile icon.
2. Tap on the Hamburger icon from the profile page, as shown below.
3. Tap on Your activity > Photos and videos.
4. Tap on Posts > Select from the top right corner.
5. Choose the posts you want to archive on your Instagram account.
6. Tap on Archive.
7. Finally, tap on Archive from the pop-up.
How Do I Archive All My Videos on Instagram?
Similar to archiving Instagram posts, you can learn how to mass archive Instagram videos. Follow the steps stated below to do the same:
1. Open Instagram and advance to your Profile section.
2. Tap on the Hamburger icon > Your activity.
3. Tap on Photos and videos.
4. Then, tap on Videos, as shown below.
5. Tap on Select at the top right corner. Select the videos you want to archive and tap on Archive.
6. Tap on the Archive option in the popup to confirm the archiving process.
Where Do Archived Instagram Posts Go?
Once archived, all your Instagram posts are stored in the app’s Archive section. They are no longer visible on your profile and can only be accessed by you. You can unarchive or delete them permanently from your Archive.
How to Unarchive All Instagram Posts?
All the posts archived are transferred to the Archive section of Instagram. Within the Archive, there is an option to delete or restore post. If you are wondering how to unarchive all Instagram posts? Follow the steps given below:
1. Open the Instagram application on your phone.
2. Tap on the Profile icon > Hamburger icon> Your activity.
3. Tap on Archived, as depicted below.
4. Tap on the desired post you want to unarchive.
5. Tap on the Three-dotted icon next to your Instagram profile name.
6. Tap on Show on Profile, as shown.
7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 for all the posts you want to unarchive.
Also Read: How to Find Archived Orders on Amazon
How Do I Delete All Archived Stories?
After you’ve learned how to mass archive Instagram, let us now see how you can delete those archived storeis. To permanently get rid of the fuss created by stories in your Instagram Archive, follow the below-mentioned steps:
1. Go to your Profile page in the Instagram app.
2. Tap on the Hamburger icon from the top right corner.
3. Tap on Archive from the follow-up menu.
4. Tap on the title Posts Archive > Stories Archive.
5. Tap on the desired story you would like to delete.
6. From the bottom-right corner, tap on the More icon, as shown below.
7. Tap on Delete.
8. Tap on Delete from the pop-up.
9. Repeat steps 5–8 for every story you would like to delete.
- How to Turn Off AirPlay on iPhone
- How to Find Old Bios on Instagram
- 15 Best Apps For Saving Instagram Videos
- How to Unmute a Story on Instagram
So, we hope you have understood how to mass archive Instagram with the detailed steps to your aid. You can let us know any queries about this article or suggestions about any other topic you want us to make an article on. Drop them in the comments section below for us to know.