Entertainment has always been a dominating industry and regular introduction of new forms is always appreciated. One such appreciated option is the No Limits Wizard in the Kodi platform. As is common with every highly developed option, no limits wizard error has been noticed as one of the impending factors. The methods to fix the error and to resolve the effective working state of the Kodi app are discussed in the article. Let us begin reading to find the methods to fix Kodi No Limits not working error.
How to Fix Kodi No Limits Wizard Error
Here, we have shown the solutions to fix Kodi No Limits not working problem.
Note: Before you decide to install Kodi No Limits, it is important to note that watching unappreciated and blocked content is highly discouraged.
What is No Limits Magic Build?
No Limits Wizard is one of the top and most comprehensive builds of Kodi that allows streaming Sports, Movies, TV shows, and more. Requires adding some additional add-ons.
Features of No Limits Magic Build
The features of the No Limits Magic Build are as follows:
- User Interface- Clean and well-organized UI with top-rated content.
- Searching feature- Search for the movie using keywords or actor names in the search bar.
- Information of content- Obtain information on the particular media content on the information page, along with the artist’s names.
- Sports- Watch sports highlights and get live scores in the Sports category.
- Music- Search for music using the filter based on category, listen to classic music, and chat with others.
- Live TV- Browse and watch Live TV in HD quality.
What Causes of No Limits Magic Build not Working Error?
The probable causes of the error are as listed below in the section.
- Outdated Kodi Application– The absence of patches in updates, developed by Developers, to patch loopholes may not allow proper functioning of outdated versions.
- Outdated Kodi No Limits Magic Build– The security patches and updates to clear the bugs for the No Limits Magic Build may cause this error.
- Network Restrictions– Different network restrictions imposed by different ISPs make it difficult to stream content and may restrict functionalities of No Limits Magic Build.
- Corrupt Kodi No Limits Installation– If you have installed an incompatible or corrupt version, or have changed files during the installation process, you might face this error.
Method 1: Basic Troubleshooting Methods
Before attempting to solve the error, you can try the basic troubleshooting methods given in the section.
1A. Restart Kodi App
The first approach to fix the error is to restart the Kodi app. This would clear all the glitches and minor issues in the app and the streaming channel of No Limits Magic Build.
1. Follow the instructions given in the link to force close the Kodi app running in the background.
1B. Restart PC
If the reason for the error is due to any momentary glitch or unresolved error on your PC, you can try restarting your PC. For this purpose, follow the instructions in the link given here to learn the method to restart your PC.
Method 2: Use VPN Service
To counteract Network issues that lead to the error, you can try using a VPN service to bypass the geo-restrictions of the region. This would help in blocking the local identity of the streaming network when you try to install Kodi No Limits.
You can use any of t
Method 3: Update No Limits Magic Build
If the No Limits Magic Build is outdated, you may experience this error. You can try updating the Magic Build to install some updates and fix buggy issues.
1. Press the Windows key, type Kodi, and click on Open.
2. Navigate to the Add-ons tab on the left pane.
3. Click on the My add-ons tab on the left pane and double-click on the No Limits Wizard add-on.
4. Click on the Update button at the bottom of the information page.
5. Then, click on the Check for updates option.
6. Wait till the update is complete and restart the Kodi app as mentioned earlier.
Also Read: Fix Kodi Won’t Open in Windows 10
Method 4: Reinstall No Limits Magic Build
If updating the No Limits Magic Build does not help in fixing No Limits Wizard error, you can try reinstalling the build on the Kodi app.
Step I: Uninstall No Limits Wizard
As a first step in fixing No Limits Magic Build not working error, it is necessary to uninstall the No Limits Wizard installed on the Kodi app.
1. Open the Kodi app using the Windows Search bar.
2. Click on the Add-ons tab on the home page.
3. Move to the My add-ons tab and double-click on the No Limits Wizard add-on.
4. Click on the Uninstall button at the bottom of the information page.
5. Finally, click on the Yes button on the confirmation window.
Step II: Enable Apps from Unknown Sources
The next step is to enable the apps from unknown sources option to allow installing the No Limits Wizard on the Kodi app.
1. In the Kodi program, click on the System option on the left pane.
2. Click on the System settings option.
3. Navigate to the Add-ons tab and toggle on the Unknown sources option.
Step III: Reinstall No Limits Wizard
The last step in fixing the error is to reinstall the app. Also, if you are searching for the method to install Kodi No Limits, you can use the instructions in the section below.
1. Return to the home page and click on the System option on the left pane as said earlier.
2. Click on the File manager option.
3. Click on the Add Source option, type the following URL in the field, and click on the OK button.
4. Provide a name in the Enter a name for this media source field and click on the OK button.
5. Return to the Add-ons page and click on the dropbox icon at the left pane.
6. Click on the Install from zip file option.
7. Select the repository file you have already saved and click on the plugin.video.nolimitswizard.zip option.
8. Wait till the installation is complete and return to the Add-ons page.
9. Navigate to the Program add-ons tab and click on the No Limits Wizard option.
10. Select the build and click on the FRESH INSTALL (Erase, then Install New Build) option.
Note: This option would help in clearing all the incomplete and corrupt files of the previous installation. Hence, Kodi No Limits not working error would be cleared, and installed the Magic Build in a fresh state.
11. Click on the Continue button in the confirmation window.
12. Finally, click on the Force Close button and then restart the Kodi app as stated earlier.
Method 5: Fix Network Issues
To bypass the network restrictions that might have caused No Limits Wizard error, you can fix the network issues. You can try implementing the instructions in the link given here to learn more about this.
Method 6: Reinstall Kodi App
If No Limits Magic Build not working error is still unresolved, you can try reinstalling or updating the Kodi app to the latest version. This would help in resolving all the errors and issues with the Kodi app.
Step I: Uninstall Kodi App
The first step is to uninstall the existing version of the Kodi app on your PC.
1. Follow the instructions in the link given here to learn the method to uninstall the app.
Step II: Clear Temp Files
The next step is to clear all the temporary files associated with the Kodi app.
1. Use the windows search bar to open the AppData Roaming folder.
2. Right-click on the Kodi folder and click on the Delete option.
3. Similarly, open the AppData Local folder using the Windows Search bar.
4. Delete the Kodi folder and restart the PC as explained earlier.
Step III: Reinstall Kodi App
The final step in fixing the error is to reinstall the Kodi app on your PC. You can follow the instructions in the link given here to learn the method to install the Kodi app.
Method 7: Contact Kodi Support Team
If none of the methods is effective in fixing the error in the No Limits Magic Build, you can try contacting the official support team of the Kodi app. Address your issue to the team using the link given here and follow the instructions as advised by the team.
- 9 Ways to Fix YouTube This Video is Unavailable in Your Country
- Is IPTV Legal in the United States and India?
- 10 Ways to Fix Can’t Watch Streams on Kodi Error
- Fix Kodi Cannot Connect to Network Server
The methods to fix No Limits Wizard error are given in the article. Please let us know which of these methods was effective in fixing Kodi No Limits not working error. In addition, please use the comments section below to let us know of your suggestions and queries.