If you know VPN stands for Virtual Private Network, you must be familiar with a famous VPN Service, NordVPN. If you want free NordVPN login or a Nord account free, you have the result for the same. This article will help you to get an account NordVPN free. So, make sure to read till the end.
How to Get NordVPN Account Free
A VPN is a service that hides or masks your IP address and encrypts your personal information to bypass the organizations that look for your information. Free VPNs cannot ensure a protective layer to your PC while you are surfing. Hence, you would need a premium VPN to stay protected while using the web.
- NordVPN is a premium VPN service that lets you stay protected from malware attacks while using services on the web.
- NordVPN is a premium VPN that gives you top-notch service for surfing purposes.
- NordVPN is a well-funded top-notch VPN that has been prominent since 2012.
- Most users feel this service maintains their privacy and provides them with high encryption and security.
- Hence, this VPN service can be highly trusted and is completely safe.
Features of NordVPN
The section lists all the features of using the NordVPN service on your PC and provides the reasons which contribute to the service being rated high.
- NordVPN has more than 5800 servers in 61 countries, giving you a great range of surfing activities.
- This would assign you IP addresses from different countries in the list to ensure that your PC stays protected.
- It gives you uninterrupted bandwidth or speed, so you would never have staggering internet videos.
- The service allows you to surpass super security companies such as Netflix and would allow you to watch any torrent site.
- Everything on NordVPN starts with 256-bit AES encryption making this VPN service super-fast and secure. This service is highly suited for 4K streaming videos.
- Some protocols on this service include OpenVPN’s cutting-edge UDP and TCP and might have the SSTP technology to beat almost every censorship filter.
- None of your IP addresses, browsing history, timestamp, bandwidth, or traffic will be stored on this NordVPN service, making the logging policy airtight with no records.
- It uses WireGuard VPN technology and allows Multi-hop and split tunneling.
- Since the company is based in a neutral country like Panama, major governments cannot force your data out of NordVPN.
- NordVPN has 24/7 chat support and a dedicated service team that would resolve all the issues within a few days.
- The service has ad blocks and prevents the download of malware files on your PC.
- It is Tor and P2P supported and is DNS Leakproof.
Also Read: What is a VPN and how it works?
Read further to find out about how to login NordVPN for free.
How to Use NordVPN Free Trial
You can get a free trial of NordVPN for 30 days on your account. However, the method to get the free account is a workaround process.
- To elaborate, you need to have a subscription to the account and then cancel it at any time within the 30-day limit.
- This way, you would get a refund, and in the end, you would use the service for free.
The method of getting NordVPN account free service is described below.
1. Open the NordVPN official website.
2. Click on the Get NordVPN button at the top right corner of the page.
3. Select your favorite plan on the website.
4. Create an account on the website using your email address and select a suitable payment method.
5. Enter the required details, such as Card details, and click on the Continue button to proceed or pay for the order.
Hence, now you can login NordVPN for free.
Why are Card Details Required for Using NordVPN?
The reasons for providing the card details on the NordVPN service for using the free trial are listed below:
- This avoids simultaneous sign-ups for free VPN accounts using various email IDs. The service limits your simultaneous sign-ups using the same payment method, even if you use different email IDs.
- Also, this is to charge you for the time duration you are using the service beyond the free trial of 30-days.
- Lastly, the card details will help them to maintain the quality of NordVPN service during your free trial period. If any of the free users have caused a glitch to the NordVPN service during the free trial period, it might bring a bad remark on the service. So by charging you, they would ensure the faults are corrected.
Advantages of Using NordVPN
The advantages of using the NordVPN service are listed below. The notable advantages of using this service make it superior to any other VPN service. By knowing the advantages of the NordVPN service, you can decide to try an account NordVPN free.
- It enables high encryption and super security to the web search on your PC.
- You can use the same account on up to 6 devices for using the NordVPN service.
- You can cancel the subscription at any time and get the refund within 1 or 2 working days.
- The service works across all platforms and on all types of devices.
- It can access blocked and restricted sites in your country by switching to another country.
- Also, it can bypass government and ISP restrictions for viewing any website on your PC.
- It protects your PC from threats from a public Wi-Fi connection.
- Also, it provides seasonal discounts, and yearly plans provide you with better discounts.
Limitations of NordVPN Service
Though the NordVPN service may be attributed as the most popular and favorite VPN service for all people, there are some minor limitations to using this service.
- Some of these servers may be unreliable for surfing and may not provide high speed.
- You may face a slight delay in connecting to the apps using the service owing to the huge number of accounts on the service.
Also Read: How to set up a VPN on Windows 10
How to Cancel NordVPN Paid Subscription
If you feel unsatisfied with your free NordVPN account and would like to cancel your subscription to the service, follow the below steps. You can get a refund if you have canceled the subscription within 30 days of NordVPN login free trial.
1. Open NordVPN official website.
2. Log in to your NORDVPN account using your credentials.
3. Click on Billing in the left pane.
4. Switch to the Subscriptions tab.
5. Click on the three vertical dots icon next to the Change Plan button.
6. Finally, click on Cancel auto-renewal.
Note 1: Your account will not be charged when you have canceled the subscription. You can get a refund if you have canceled the subscription within 30 days, regardless of your chosen plan type, while registering.
Note 2: If you wish to cancel your account from the NordVPN service or remove your account from the service, you have to contact Customer service through a phone call.
There is a lot of information on the web that might harm your PC. So, using the official website can help you stay protected from having a virus on your PC. Some websites give you free premium accounts or crack software for the NordVPN service. This is similar to using any free VPN and being at the risk of exposing your information to others. Kindly consider purchasing the plans from the official website according to your demand.
- Fix Microsoft Store Error 0x80073D12 in Windows 10
- Fix Unable to Connect to EA Servers in Windows 11
- 12 Ways for Establishing Secure Connection on Chrome
- Fix Could Not Create the Java Virtual Machine in Windows 10
The article lists the method to get an account NordVPN free for the trial period. Additionally, you might have got an answer for the Nord account free in this article. Please let us know your suggestions and if you have any queries that need to be resolved, drop them in the comments section. Also, let us know what you want to learn next.