Chegg is an American educational company that uses a subscription-based model for students. Many join Chegg to answer questions as a tutor. When you pay for something, you better know more about Chegg. But sometimes, the users want to delete questions on Chegg they posted once. This article will guide you on how to edit questions on Chegg and delete Chegg question. It will certainly help you find my questions in Chegg and assist you in editing and deleting them. Keep reading until the end!
Can I Delete Questions on Chegg?
If you are also wondering whether or not you can delete your posted questions on Chegg, this article is for you. Continue reading till the end to know more about the same in detail.
Where to Find My Questions in Chegg?
Fortunately, finding questions on Chegg is not rocket science. Here are the steps you need to follow to find them:
1. Sign in to your Chegg account.
2. Next, click on the Expert Q&A tab from the options at the top. Scroll down in this section to see the questions you have posted under My Questions.
Also Read: Where Do You Find the Bio on TikTok?
Does Chegg Show Who Posted a Question?
No, Chegg doesn’t show your details to the expert who is answering the question. However, this does not make you anonymous as your educational institution can conduct an honor code investigation owing to their suspicions.
How to Edit Questions on Chegg?
Before learning how to delete questions on Chegg, let’s first see how to edit them. If the expert doesn’t work on your question and the question is not expired, you can edit the question. Here are the steps to edit your posted question on Chegg.
1. Go to the official Chegg website and Sign in to your account.
2. Click on the Expert Q&A tab and scroll down to find the desired question you wish to edit.
3. Next, click on the Edit question option and make the required changes.
4. Also, add the Course and Subject for the question.
5. Once you are happy with the changes, click on Update to apply them successfully.
Also Read: 31 Best Free PDF Editor for Windows 10
Can I Delete Questions on Chegg?
No, you cannot delete questions on Chegg. Chegg does not allow its users to remove questions from the platform independently. Instead, it only removes them if they violate the terms and conditions and its prestigious Honor Code. Furthermore, the platform also refunds the question back to its source if no one answers it within 3 days.
If I Delete My Chegg Account, Will My Questions be Deleted?
No, Chegg does not delete your questions even if you delete the account. If the question has been answered by an expert, it will be available to anybody who has subscribed to Chegg Study Pack.
Do I Have to Delete Chegg Account?
It depends on your requirements. You can delete your Chegg account if:
- You no longer require Chegg anymore for educational purposes.
- Your college has taken disciplinary action against you for using Chegg.
- Chegg subscription is pricey for you.
Nonetheless, you can also cancel your subscription or pause and reactivate it whenever you are ready.
Can You Still Use Chegg after Cancelling?
Yes, you can still use Chegg as long as your subscription lasts. However, if you are unsure about whether or not to continue using the platform, here is what makes Chegg useful and preferred among students:
- Help is available to students 24/7 around the clock on Chegg.
- Only verified answers are provided by experts with in-depth knowledge of the subjects.
- Students can unlock internships to gain, sharpen, and master their skills accordingly.
- Users can download extensive educational material on different subjects using Chegg.
- Chegg students can get tutored from the comfort of their homes.
Also Read: How to Cancel Chegg Study Subscription
How Long Does It Take Chegg to Delete a Question?
It depends as there is no official statement from the creators regarding the same. If you are applying the removal request through the form, it may take up to a week to delete it. Likewise, if you are using email, it may take up to a month or so. You can also contact Chegg customer service to delete your posted question on the platform.
How to Delete Chegg Question?
Chegg is pretty rigid about its user policy and values. The platform removes questions on its own only if they violate its Terms of conditions. Likewise, if a user wishes to remove their query on Chegg, they can send a Content Removal Request and fill out a form requesting the same.
- What are the Tips for Fake Blocked Text Message?
- Can I Turn Off Double Tap Like in Twitter?
- Is Babbel Good for Beginners?
- How to Reset Apple ID Security Questions
We hope that you learned about whether can you delete questions on Chegg. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.