Hanwha Techwin is a Korean corporation that was once started as Samsung Techwin. It manufactures and distributes cameras, video recorders, and other IP network equipment under the Wisenet brand. By the instructions in the manual, you can set up your first Wisenet device to cater to end users who want to capture and record Full HD 1080p images. But for those who are not yet prepared to switch from analog to an IP network-based video surveillance solution, WISENET HD+ cameras and DVRs are available for them. Extra features include the option of HDMI or VGA outputs, audio capability, and adjustable bandwidth up to 64Mbps. The WISENET HD+ DVRs provide consumers with the ability to use their existing analog lenses by supporting the opportunity to extend the life of their legacy systems and maximize ROI. If you are someone looking for tips about how to connect your phone to Wisenet and reset your Wisenet DVR to factory settings, stay tuned till the end. You will get the answers to these questions with the most commonly asked question, what is the Wisenet DVR default password? Let’s find out!
- What is the Wisenet DVR Default Password?
- How Can You Connect Your Phone to Wisenet?
- How Can You Connect Your Wisenet Camera to Your Phone?
- What is the Default IP for Wisenet Camera?
- How Can You Register Your Device on Wisenet?
- What is the Default Password for Wisenet DVR?
- How Can You Reset Your DVR to Factory Settings?
- How Can You Reset Your Wisenet DVR to Factory Settings?
- How Can You Reset Your Wisenet Admin Password?
- How Can You Reset Your H.264 DVR Password?
- How Can You Reset Your Wisenet DVR?
- How Can You Delete Your Wisenet Account?
What is the Wisenet DVR Default Password?
Below are some other features of the Wisenet DVR:
- The WISENET HD+ line’s seven camera variants, three DVRs, and cheap pricing provide both new installations and retrofits for existing analog systems.
- The plug-and-play WISENET HD+ range allows for the transmission of Full HD images (and audio) up to 500 meters away using regular coax without any latency or image degradation.
- Because WISENET HD+ is so simple to implement and doesn’t require installing encoders, converters, or switches, it is exceptionally cost-effective.
- With an incorporated ultraviolet cut filter, each of the seven camera models provides genuine Day/Night capabilities.
- Additionally, they have Motion Detection, Dual Power functionality, and SSNRIV, the most recent iteration of Samsung’s Super Noise Reduction technology.
- When compared to normal cameras, SSNRIV reduces image noise in low-light situations without introducing ghosting or blurring and has the added benefit of requiring up to 70% less bandwidth or storage space for videos.
- The three WISENET HD+ DVRs can multistream the transmission of images throughout the network, including mobile devices, and simultaneously record in real-time across all channels.
- The Wisenet app is compatible with SD card IP cameras, Wisenet NVRs, and Pentabrid DVRs, and it is accessible for both iPhone and Android handsets.
- A list of the key features that this app supports Replay footage or a live broadcast from webcams or an NVR, Time, events, and IVA search, QR code for automatic updates of events, Multi-playback, Dewarping fisheye, IP address, DDNS, and UID codes are used to install cameras, and Photo in Photo (PiP) mode.
You must register the login password before using your Wisenet product for the first time. Wisenet advises using uppercase/lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters for passwords with 8 to 15 digits. In order to safeguard private information and avoid data breaches, Wisenet also suggests that users change their passwords every three months. Now, let’s explore what is the Wisenet DVR default password.
How Can You Connect Your Phone to Wisenet?
Once Wisenet mobile is configured, you may view the webcams on your smartphone, replay, restore, and make other changes. The Wisenet phone is used for cameras produced by the security network of Hanwha Techwin, and it also functions with some Samsung cameras. Wisenet mobile’s setup is simple and quick; it takes fewer than ten minutes to complete. Wherever you go, as long as you have internet access, you may view the cameras directly on your phone. So, here’s how to connect your phone to Wisenet:
1. Open the Wisenet mobile app.
2. Then, tap on the + icon from the middle of the screen.
3. Tap on any of the following options to add a Wisenet device and connect it to your phone.
4. We have chosen the Manual option for demonstration. Here, enter the Channel name, Type, Product ID, Device ID, and Password in the respective fields.
5. Then, tap on OK.
The camera’s live image should then appear if all the information you entered was accurate. You ought to see all the lenses activate if everything is in order. No matter where you are, as long as your phone has internet access, you may view the cameras and watch the playback.
How Can You Connect Your Wisenet Camera to Your Phone?
You can connect your Wisenet camera to your phone with the help of the following steps:
1. Launch the Wisenet mobile app and tap on the + icon.
2. Tap on the Manual option.
Note: You can also choose the QR or Scan option to connect your desired Wisenet camera to your phone.
3. Fill in the following fields and tap on OK.
- Channel name
- Product ID
- Device ID
- Device Password
Your Wisenet camera will get connected to your phone.
What is the Default IP for Wisenet Camera?
The IP address will immediately be provided from the Wireless router by factory settings. The IP address would be set to 192.168.1.100 if there isn’t a DHCP server accessible.
How Can You Register Your Device on Wisenet?
Below are the steps to register your device on Wisenet:
1. Open the Wisenet mobile app.
2. Then, tap on the + icon > QR option.
Note: If you want, you can also choose the Scan or Manual options to register your phone on Wisenet.
3. Point the QR scanner toward the QR code present on your camera or DVR.
When the QR scanner detects the QR code, your device will get registered immediately.
What is the Default Password for Wisenet DVR?
The user must register the login password before using your Wisenet product for the first time. When prompted for an administrator ID during login, type Admin into the user name field. This administrator ID is chosen at random and cannot be altered. The new password should be entered in the Password field. Wisenet advises using uppercase/lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters for passwords with 8 to 15 digits. In order to safeguard private information and avoid data breaches, Wisenet also suggests that users change their passwords every three months. So, the default password for Wisenet DVR is the same one you set in the Username and Password Registration window from the startup wizard.
How Can You Reset Your DVR to Factory Settings?
Here’s how you reset your DVR to factory settings:
1. Firstly, unplug the power supply to your DVR.
2. Then, press and hold the Factory Reset button for 5-10 seconds.
3. While holding the Factory Reset button, plug in the power supply back into your DVR.
4. Continue to hold the Factory Reset button for another 15-20 seconds to hear a beep.
Note: The DVR may beep several times while starting up.
5. After hearing the beep, release the Factory Reset button.
You have successfully reset your DVR to factory settings.
How Can You Reset Your Wisenet DVR to Factory Settings?
You can plug out the power supply from your Wisenet DVR and press and hold the Factory Reset button. Then, plug the power supply back into your DVR while still holding the reset button. Release the button after you hear the beep from your DVR to successfully reset it. This is how you can reset your Wisenet DVR to factory settings.
How Can You Reset Your Wisenet Admin Password?
To reset your Wisenet admin password, you will have to reset or initialize your Wisenet product.
1. Remove the power supply and press-hold the Reset button on your Wisenet product to initialize it.
2. After a few seconds, without letting go of the reset button, plug the power supply back into the product and wait for the beep to occur.
Note: The product may beep several times while starting up.
3. After initializing, you will encounter the password change window on your Web Viewer.
4. Enter and confirm the new password.
Also Read: How to Reset Your SoundCloud Password
How Can You Reset Your H.264 DVR Password?
These H.264 DVRs are a common style of camcorders produced by tens of thousands of producers throughout the world and sold under numerous brand names. Usually, when the DVR starts up, it will show up there with the H.264 logo. Due to the huge variety of DVR brands on the market, different models may have different procedures for password recovery. Let’s see a few ways to reset the H.264 DVR password.
Method 1: Try to Log In with DVR Default Factory Password
For an H.264 DVR reset password management technique, the first step is to attempt using the DVR’s passcode. Frequently, the original DVR’s password does not get altered. For the factory/default password, consult the manual or manufacturer’s website for the DVR.
Method 2: Remove DVR Battery
An alternative method includes removing the motherboard battery to reset some H.264 DVRs. The system clock will be reset, the DVR will return to factory settings, and you can log in using the default password and username after that. Keep the battery out while the internal clock of the DVR has reset. When the clock’s battery dies, the recorder’s timestamp resets to 01/010/2000. At this point, you could either try the passcode or choose a new password using the DVR alphanumeric password based on this date.
Method 3: Contact DVR Manufacturer
You can also write and send an email or give a call to the DVR manufacturer explaining the request to reset the DVR with the model and the serial number of your DVR. The support team will certainly help you out with this request.
How Can You Reset Your Wisenet DVR?
Here’s how you can reset your Wisenet DVR to factory settings:
1. Unplug the power supply and press and hold the Factory Reset button for 5-10 seconds on your DVR.
2. Plug the power supply back into your DVR while still holding the Factory Reset button.
3. Hold the Factory Reset button for another 15-20 seconds until you hear a beep (DVR may beep several times while starting up).
4. Lastly, release the Factory Reset button.
How Can You Delete Your Wisenet Account?
User accounts can be deleted from the Wisenet WAVE registry. With the exception of the Proprietor, any user may be erased. A user cannot remove their own profile. The deletion of a user will also result in the deletion of any layouts that were specifically assigned to that user.
1. Click on System Administration from your Web Viewer app on your desktop.
2. Then, click on the Users tab.
3. Click Delete after selecting the appropriate person or users.
4. Alternately, choose the preferred account in the Resource Tree.
5. Right-click to launch the context menu and click on Delete.
- How to Wave at Someone on Instagram Live
- What is the FFXIV Screenshot Location?
- How to Perform PSP Vita Hard Reset
- How to Get Samsung Password Manager
We hope that this guide was helpful in understanding what is the Wisenet DVR default password and you were able to connect your phone to Wisenet and reset your Wisenet DVR to factory settings. Feel free to contact us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what topic you want to learn about in our next article.