Amazon is an American-based e-commerce company that also provides cloud computing services. There are more than 1.5 million employees working worldwide with Amazon in its 170 centers over 13 countries. Amazon hires employees through a dynamic recruitment process so that the right person gets hired for the right position. Today, we bring to you a perfect guide that will teach you all about Amazon hiring process, its timeline, and our suggested tips for freshers.
Table of Contents
What is Amazon Hiring Process?
As Amazon is a well-established, reputed e-commerce company, it recruits the finest people as employees. The basic Amazon interview process for freshers is divided into 4 basic rounds lined up as follows:
- Online Application
- Candidate Assessment
- Phone Interview
- In-person Interview
However, there is no exact timeline defined for the hiring process. It may roughly take up to 3-4 months at maximum once you get selected for the interview rounds. If you would like to know about the full Amazon hiring process & its timeline, read below to learn more!
Round 1: Complete & Submit Application Form
1. Firstly, visit the Amazon career page and Log in with your amazon.jobs account to continue.
Note: If you do not have amazon.jobs account yet, create a new one.
2. Then, fill out the Application form and thereafter submit your Latest resume.
3. Search for Job vacancies and Apply for the most relevant ones by filling out the mandatory details.
Note: Use the Filters from the left pane to sort Jobs by Type, Category & Locations.
Also Read: Fix Computer Did Not Resync Because No Time Data was Available
Round 2: Take Online Assessment Test
Once you have applied for an Amazon job, you will receive an online test invitation if your resume gets shortlisted. This is the first round of Amazon hiring process. A link will be attached, along with your User Name and Password. In addition, you will receive a set of Test instructions and System Requirements for attending the test. There may be several online assessment tests according to the position you apply for. However, a few standard instructions apply.
- Take the test within 48 hours after receiving this email.
- It is an online proctored test.
- You will need to provide your answers using your microphone or keyboard
- For proctoring purposes, your video, audio & browser session will be recorded and analyzed.
- Take the test from a quiet location with low background noise. Avoid taking the test in breakouts, cafeterias, or public places.
- Browser: Only Google Chrome version 75 & above, with cookies & popups enabled is to be used.
- Machine: Only use a laptop/desktop. Do not use a mobile device to take the test.
- Video/Audio: Webcam and a good quality USB Mic/Speaker is required
- Operating system: Windows 8 or 10, Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks or Higher
- RAM & Processor: 4 GB+ RAM, i3 5th Generation 2.2 GHz or equivalent/higher
- Internet Connection: Stable 2 Mbps or more.
Note: Verify your system compatibility via HirePro Online Assessment.
Also Read: How to Reset Amazon Prime Video Pin
Round 3: Take Telephonic Interview
Once you have cleared the online assessment tests with qualifying marks, you will be required to give a telephonic interview as the next round for Amazon hiring process. Here, your knowledge and communication skills will be tested. If you qualify, you will be invited for a face-to-face interview.
Round 4: Appear for One-to-One Interview
In the face-to-face interview in Amazon hiring process timeline, you will be explained the position for which you are being considered. Here, you can clarify the roles and responsibilities, and the pay drawn.
Round 5: Undertake Drug Test
At the last stage, the results of drug testing will be revealed after a few days.
- If your result is positive, then your chances to be hired for the role will be considerably lowered.
- Also, if you get injured during work hours in Amazon, you will be required to take a drug test.
- Moreover, as an Amazon employee, you have to undertake an annual medical drug test and qualify to continue working in the organization.
Round 6: Wait for Call Back
Once you have cleared the drug test and Amazon Background Check Policy, the recruitment team will contact you. They will provide the offer letter.
Usually, this Jeff Bezos start-up may take 1 to 3 weeks at the earliest, and up to 3 months at the latest, for a complete round of hiring & recruitment.
- What is Amazon Background Check Policy?
- How to Turn On Flashlight on Phone
- Top 10 Best Kodi Linux Distro
- How to Fix Error 0x80070002 Windows 10
We hope you learned Amazon hiring & interview process timeline for freshers. Keep visiting our page for more cool tips & tricks and leave your comments below.