Depop is an e-commerce company that allows users to buy and sell items, most of which are used or vintage pieces of clothing. Depop has been providing its services worldwide to over 30 million active users in countries including Australia, New Zealand, the United States, the United Kingdom, and Italy. You can easily sell and buy a variety of products at a very reasonable price. If you sell items on Depop and want to delete some of the items from the listing, this article is perfect for you. It will tell you how to delete Depop listing, why did your Depop listings disappear, and how to delete Depop account and make a new one.
How to Delete Depop Listing
You can delete your Depop listing from your Depop profile screen. Keep reading further to find the steps explaining the same in detail with useful illustrations for better understanding.
Is Depop safe?
Yes, Depop is safe if you follow Depop Community Guidelines. If you don’t want to get scammed, you must always make payment for your product through Depop app or website. You should not perform any transaction with the seller outside the Depop platform, either offline or online. If you follow these guidelines, Depop is certainly safe to use.
Here are some resources you might find useful:
How Many Depop Accounts Can You Have?
- At a time, you can only use one account.
- You can’t create another account with the same phone number and email that you’ve used for your other account.
How Can You Start a New Depop?
To start a new Depop, follow these upcoming steps:
Option I: Through Depop Website
You can make a new Depop account through your desktop browser as follows:
1. Visit the Depop website on your PC browser.
2. Click on Sign up, from the top right corner, as shown below.
3. Enter your full name, email, username, and password in the given fields.
4. Then, select your location (Country) and click on Next.
5. Select your country code and enter your phone number in the available fields.
6. Click on Send code, as depicted below.
7. Enter the six-digit code you received on your phone number via text and click on Verify account.
8. Click on Create Account to complete the account creation process.
Read this article till the end to learn the steps to delete Depop listing.
Also Read: How to Find Best American Eagle Ripped Jeans
Option II: Through Depop App
There is also an option for you to create an account on the Depop app. Let’s see how you can do it.
1. Open the Depop app on your phone.
2. Tap on Sign Up.
3. Enter your name and tap on Continue.
4. Select the date of birth and tap on Continue.
5. Enter your phone number and tap on Continue.
6. Enter the six-digit verification code you received on your phone number through text message and tap on Continue as illustrated below.
7. Enter your Email and tap on Continue.
8. Choose and enter the username and tap on Continue as shown.
9. Enter the password and tap on Continue.
10. Tap on Turn on notifications or No thanks, as per your wish, to continue using the app.
Also Read: How to Create Telegram Account on Android
How to Delete an Item on Depop App?
To delete an item on Depop App, follow the below-listed steps:
1. Open the Depop app on your iPhone.
2. Tap on the profile icon from the bottom bar, as shown below.
3. Tap on the desired item you want to delete from the selling list on your profile.
4. Tap on the Edit option present below the item.
5. Tap on Delete item.
6. Tap on Delete from the popup to confirm the deletion process.
Why Did Your Depop Listings Disappear?
The reasons why your Depop listings disappeared are stated below
- Maybe you accidentally deleted your item.
- The item that you’ve listed is a replica of some other item.
- The item you’ve posted is a used cosmetic.
- The item you’ve listed doesn’t belong to you.
- Your post might be a bit offensive.
- You’ve posted a false image of the item.
- Your listing promotes sales outside of Depop.
How Can You Delete Your Listing on Depop?
You can delete your listing on Depop with the help of the following steps:
1. Open the Depop app and tap on the profile icon.
2. Tap on the desired item > Edit option.
3. Then, tap on the Delete item option.
4. Finally, tap on Delete to confirm the popup.
This is how you can delete Depop listing on your Depop mobile app.
Also Read: How to Delete a Post on OfferUp
What Happens When You Delete Your Depop?
Once you delete it, you will no longer be able to access your Depop account. All the personal and payment information and all your listings will be deleted permanently. And there’s no way you can get any of them back.
Can You Delete Your Depop and Make a New One?
Yes, you can delete Depop account and make or start new Depop account. As you delete your current account, it might take 2 or 3 days for your account to get deleted. After the deletion of your current account and all the information and data associated with it gets permanently deleted, you can start new Depop account using the same phone number and email.
Do note that your account won’t get deleted if you have any orders pending.
Can You Temporarily Deactivate Depop?
Yes, you can temporarily deactivate your Depop account. To deactivate your account,
- Send an email to email@example.com with the request that you have to deactivate your Depop account.
- The Depop support team will only deactivate your account temporarily and won’t delete it permanently.
When you want to come back, you can just login back into your account and resume using the service.
Can You Temporarily Close Your Depop?
Yes, you can’t temporarily close or deactivate your Depop account. If you request the deactivation to the Depop support team, you can get your account back by simply logging in to your account afterwards.
Why is Depop Saying You Have No Sold Items?
The reasons why Depop is saying you have no sold items are listed below:
- It might be because you haven’t sold any items on Depop.
- There might be a server problem or can be due to some glitch on the website or app.
- It might happen if your device is having some internet connectivity issues.
- What is Family Plan in YouTube Premium?
- Does IMVU Delete Inactive Accounts?
- How to Deactivate OfferUp Account
- How to Cancel a Fashion Nova Order
So, we hope you have understood how to delete Depop listing with the detailed steps to your aid. You can let us know any queries or suggestions in the comments section below.