When it comes to shooter-type games, Call of Duty: Mobile comes to mind. The best part about this game is that you can play with multiple players. You can invite friends to play the game from your social media accounts by linking your Facebook account with Call of Duty. At the same time, you can unlink Facebook from call of duty mobile when it is no longer needed. There are other alternatives also as you can remove Facebook friends in CODM. But after you unlink, you have to recover COD Mobile Facebook account if, in the future, you want to invite your Facebook friend. So, if you are one of those who have questions, like how to unbind Facebook in CODM or how to change linked account COD Mobile, this article is for you. Keep reading to get the solutions to your COD Mobile queries.
- How to Unlink Facebook from Call of Duty Mobile
- How to Change Linked Account COD Mobile?
- Can I Login to Call of Duty Mobile Through Facebook?
- Why Do I Get Call of Duty Mobile This Facebook Account is Already Linked to Another Player?
- How to Remove Facebook Friends in CODM?
- How to Unlink Facebook from Call of Duty Mobile?
- How to Unbind Facebook in CODM?
- How to Unbind CODM from Facebook to Garena?
- How to Recover COD Mobile Facebook Account?
Read this article till the end to learn the steps demonstrating how to unlink Facebook from Call of Duty Mobile in a detailed manner using the pictures for better understanding.
Following below are the steps through which you can change linked account COD Mobile:
1. Launch the Call of Duty Mobile game on your phone.
2. Tap on the Settings gear icon.
3. Tap on the LEGAL AND PRIVACY tab from the top.
4. Then, tap on LOGOUT to sign out of your Activision account.
5. Tap on OK from the confirmation popup to complete the action.
6. Now, tap on any of the following options to sign in with different account on CODM.
- CALL OF DUTY to sign in with desired Activision account, OR
- Sign in with Facebook
Yes, you can log in to Call of Duty Mobile through your Facebook account. When the game asks you to log in, you have to enter your Facebook account and password. After that, your CODM will be linked to your Facebook account.
If your Call of Duty mobile is already linked to another account, you must unlink it. This issue usually occurs when someone logs in to their Facebook account multiple times on the same device.
You can only remove Facebook friends in CODM by unfollowing or unfriending them on Facebook. You can read and follow our guide on How to Remove All or Multiple Friends on Facebook to learn the procedure to remove Facebook friends to remove them from CODM too.
Let’s see the steps through which you can unlink Facebook from Call of Duty Mobile:
Note: Make sure you are logged into your account.
2. Tap on the hamburger icon from the top right side of your Feed screen.
3. Tap on the Settings gear icon.
4. Tap on Apps and website under Permissions.
5. Tap on Call of Duty: Mobile.
6. Tap on Remove.
7. Then, tap on Remove from the confirmation popup.
Also Read: How Do You Unlink a Call of Duty Account
Read and follow the steps mentioned above to unbind or remove CODM from your Facebook account.
To unbind Call of Duty: Mobile Garena from Facebook, follow the steps mentioned above.
If you have removed your Facebook account from the COD Mobile game, follow the upcoming steps to recover that FB account on CODM.
1. Open the Call of Duty: Mobile game on your phone.
2. Tap on Sign in with Facebook.
3. Then, tap on Continue as [your Facebook username].
You will automatically get logged in with your Facebook account once again.
- How to Change Venmo Email
- Why Does My Facebook Comment Have a Red Exclamation Point?
- How to Unlink Your Epic Games Account
- Can Two Facebook Accounts Have the Same Email?
We hope that you learned about how to unlink Facebook from Call of Duty Mobile. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.