Linking your Call of Duty account to various platforms and services can enhance your gaming experience, allowing you to access exclusive content and features. However, there may come a time when you want to unlink your Call of Duty account from a specific platform or service. Whether you’re switching platforms or simply looking to manage your connected accounts, this guide will walk you through the process of unlinking a Call of Duty account. Let’s explore the steps to ensure you have full control over your gaming connections.
How Do You Unlink a Call of Duty Account
You will get to know how to unlink a Call of Duty account further in this article. Keep reading to learn more about it in detail.
Note: Since smartphones do not have the same Settings options, they vary from manufacturer to manufacturer. Hence, ensure the correct settings before changing any on your device.
How Do You See What Accounts are Linked to Your Xbox?
To see what accounts are linked to your Xbox, just follow the below-mentioned steps:
Note: Make sure you are logged into your Xbox.
1. Press the Xbox button on your Xbox controller to open the Home menu.
2. Select Settings.
3. Now, select Account under the Settings menu.
4. In the Account menu, choose Remove accounts as shown.
5. Here, you will see all your Xbox accounts.
Also Read: How to Unlink Your Epic Games Account
How Do You Change Your Call of Duty Login Linked Device?
To change your Call of Duty login linked device, you need to log in with your Call of Duty account on your new device. To do that, follow these steps:
1. Launch the Call of Duty game on your new device.
2. After downloading all the data, you’ll be prompted with account sign-in options. Tap on the Call of Duty logo to be redirected to the log in page.
3. Enter your email and password, mark the robot verification field, and click on LOGIN NOW.
To unlink a Call of Duty account, follow these upcoming steps:
1. Visit the Activision website on your browser.
2. Click on LOGIN from the top right corner.
3. Enter your email and password and click on SIGN IN.
4. Click on your profile name from the top.
5. Click on LINKED ACCOUNTS.
6. Choose the desired account and click on the Unlink option next to it.
7. Click on Send code to send a verification code to your registered email.
8. Enter the code received and click on SUBMIT.
9. Mark the checkbox and click on CONTINUE.
This is how you can unlink a Call of Duty account from your gaming consoles.
Also Read: How to Unlink EA Account from Xbox
How Do You Change Your Activision Account on Xbox?
Follow the steps mentioned above to change your Activision account on Xbox. After unlinking the account, link another desired Activision account to your Xbox.
How Do You Unlink Your Xbox from Call of Duty?
To unlink your Xbox from Call of Duty, just follow these steps:
1. Navigate to the Activision website using the browser.
2. Click on LOGIN.
3. Enter the login credentials and click on SIGN IN.
4. Click on the profile name > LINKED ACCOUNTS.
5. From the options, click on Unlink beside the Xbox option.
6. Click on SEND CODE.
7. Enter the received verification code received and click on SUBMIT.
8. Check the box and Click on CONTINUE.
This is how you unlink a Call of Duty account from Xbox.
How Do You Unlink Your Call of Duty Mobile from Google?
To unlink your Call of Duty Mobile from Google, follow these steps:
Note: For Android users only.
1. Tap on Settings on your phone.
2. Swipe down to the bottom and tap on Google.
3. Tap on Manage your Google Account.
4. Tap on Data & privacy tab.
5. Swipe down and tap on Third-party apps with account access.
6. Tap on the Call of Duty Mobile game.
7. Tap on REMOVE ACCESS.
8. Tap on OK to confirm the unlinking process.
Also Read: How to Delete Activision Account Permanently
How Do You Unlink Your Call of Duty Mobile from Apple?
To unlink your Call of Duty Mobile from Apple, follow these steps:
1. Launch Settings on your iPhone.
2. Tap on the Apple ID at the top of the settings page.
3. Tap on Password & Security.
4. Tap on Apps Using Apple ID.
5. Locate Call of Duty Mobile and tap on it.
6. Tap on Stop Using Apple ID to unlink Call of Duty Mobile from your Apple device.
7. Confirm the prompts to finish the process.
How Do You Unlink Your Activision Account Again?
To unlink your Activision account again, you have to wait for at least 12 months. Because as per Activision’s policy, the device which is linked from an Activision account can be linked anytime but the device which once unlinked can only be linked after 12 months then. For example, you unlinked your Xbox a few days ago and then linked the same. But after a few days, if you try to unlink your Xbox device, it won’t let you unlink and will prompt you with the message that you are ineligible for unlinking your account.
How Do You Change Your Activision Account on Warzone?
To change your Activision account on warzone, just follow these steps:
1. Launch the Call of Duty Warzone game on your phone.
2. Go to the Warzones account settings.
3. Tap on LOGOUT to sign out of your Activision account.
4. Close the game and launch it again.
5. Now you’ll be prompted with sign-in options.
6. Enter your new email and password and click on Sign in.
This is how you change your Activision Call of Duty Warzone account on any gaming device.
Can You Merge Activision Accounts?
No, you can’t merge Activision accounts. You can only link accounts, such as PlayStation, Xbox, Steam, Blizzard, and Nintendo with your Activision account. Still, you can’t link another Activision account with it, and neither can you transfer your progress from one Activision account to another because both Activision accounts are treated as two separate unique accounts.
Recommended: Do You Need Xbox Live to Play Warzone?
So, we hope you have understood how to unlink a Call of Duty account with the detailed steps to your aid. You can let us know any queries or suggestions about any other topic you want us to make an article on. Drop them in the comments section below for us to know.