Are you looking for a way to hide your Facebook friend list from everyone? If so, then don’t worry as this article will give you a step-by-step way to make your Facebook friend list private.
No doubt!! We can say that this is the era of technology. One of the biggest inventions of technology is the Internet. The Internet has made life easier for us, but it also makes things complicated. Social networking is one of the most useful applications of the internet. There are many ways of social networking like Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter and lots more, with of help of these sites and application, we can connect with our friends and family. Things do not end here, as we connect with so many people; everyone can go through our personal details and misuse it.
Privacy is one of the biggest issues, and the world is facing today. Everything is just on-air; people need to go through any of your profiles. They can go through every aspect of your life and can use it against you. It is our responsibility to take care of privacy issues by ourselves only.
In this article, we are going to deal with one of the problems of this privacy issue. We will try to hide your Facebook friend list and make it private so that no one else can view it.
Hide Your Facebook Friend List from Everyone
1. First, go to Facebook.com and log in with your credentials (username and password).
2. Click on your name, and it will lead to your timeline profile.
3. Once your timeline profile appears, click on the Friend tab below the cover photo.
4. Click on the “Manage” icon at the top right corner of the Homepage, it looks like a pencil.
5. From the drop-down, make sure to select Edit Privacy.
6. In the Edit Privacy window, select “Only Me” from the “Who can see your friend list?”.
7. Now, click on the “Done” button at the bottom to save changes.
Once you follow the above steps, you can be sure that no one else can see your Facebook friend list. You will still be able to see your friend list by clicking the Friend tab under your Timeline.
- Slow Internet Connection? 10 Ways to Speed up your Internet!
- How to Fix Android.Process.Media Has Stopped Error
- Access Mobile Websites Using Desktop Browser (PC)
- 3 Ways to Password Protect an Excel File
That’s it you have successfully learned How to Hide Your Facebook Friend List from Everyone but if you still have any questions regarding this article then feel free to ask them in the comment’s section.