Facebook is a hub for connecting with friends and making new connections, and sending friend requests is a common way to expand your network. If you’ve been actively sending friend requests and want to keep track of the ones you’ve sent, this guide will show you how to see your sent friend requests on Facebook. We’ll walk you through the steps to access your sent requests, helping you stay organized and informed about your Facebook connections. Let’s get started and explore this handy feature to manage your friend requests effectively.
How to See Sent Friend Requests on Facebook
Since Facebook has just got an overall design and UI update, it is hard to find some of the common settings that were just taps away before. Now, you have to dig in to find them. To see all the friend requests you have sent to other FB users, follow these upcoming steps.
Note: Make sure you are logged into your account.
2. Tap on the Friends tab from the top bar.
3. Tap on Requests.
Note: Tap on See All if you don’t see the Requests option.
4. Tap on the three-dotted icon.
5. Then, tap on View sent requests.
6. You will see all the friend requests you have posted.
Note: You cannot cancel a friend request that has already been accepted.
How to See Sent Friend Requests on Facebook Web Using a Mobile Browser?
Since Facebook has just got an overall design and UI update, many people are confused about where to find the friends request that you have posted. If you are one of those people, worry not! Here are the steps that will help you see sent friend requests on Facebook web using a browser.
1. Visit the Facebook website on your mobile browser and Log in to your account.
2. Tap on the Friends tab > Requests.
3. Then, tap on the three-dotted icon > View sent requests to see all the sent requests.
How to See Sent Friend Requests on Facebook Web using a Desktop or PC?
Here are the steps through which we can see friends’ requests posted by us on Facebook using a Desktop or PC.
1. Visit the Facebook website on your browser and Log in to your account.
2. Click on the Friends tab > Friend requests > View sent requests.
3. Now, you can see all the friend requests you have posted. And if you want to cancel anyone of them, you can cancel them from here itself.
Also Read: How to Recommend Friends on Facebook
Can You Withdraw a Facebook Friend Request?
Yes, you can withdraw a Facebook friend request by going to View sent requests.
How Can I Cancel All Sent Friend Request on Facebook?
Let’s see the steps to cancel all sent friend request on Facebook.
1. Navigate to your Facebook account on your browser.
2. Click on the Friends tab > Friend requests.
3. Then, click on View sent requests.
4. Click on Cancel Request to cancel all sent requests.
Will a Cancelled Friend Request Still be Notified?
Yes. Once you have conveyed the friend request, the recipient will be notified that you convey a friend request to them. And when you cancel it, they can get notified when they visit the Friend requests page.
- What is EASM Extension Viewer?
- How to See Someone’s Activity on Instagram
- How to See Your Best Friends List on Snapchat
- How to Disable Unwanted Add Requests on Snapchat
We hope that you were able to see sent friend requests on Facebook. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.