Since its debut in 2004, Facebook has had some presence in our lives. We occasionally forget to who we submitted friend invitations on the app because it has been available for so long. Additionally, Facebook’s entire look and user experience for iPhone and Android have undergone significant updates numerous times. So it’s not odd to see different settings in different places. As previously, the option to check outgoing friend requests is no longer available in the Facebook app. To view your outgoing requests, though, you now need to go deep inside the program. Are you a Facebook user wondering how to see friend requests you sent on Facebook? If you are someone looking for more information related to Facebook, we will bring you a helpful guide that will resolve all your queries about how to see sent friend requests on Facebook.
How to See Friend Requests You Sent on Facebook
Read this article till the end to learn the steps demonstrating how to see friend requests you sent on Facebook in a detailed manner using the pictures for better understanding,
The general look and user interface of Facebook for iPhone and Android have seen significant improvements. So it’s not odd to see different settings in different places. You must browse further inside the app to view your pending requests due to the redesigned user interface. Finding all of the friend requests you’ve sent in one location is made simpler by the submitted friend requests feature. Anytime you want, you can revoke your choice and cancel the requests. You may also track those who haven’t accepted your friend request using this method. Here is a brief explanation of how to see sent friend requests on Facebook:
2. Tap on the hamburger icon from the top right corner.
3. From the top of the screen, tap your Facebook profile.
4. Tap on the three-dotted icon under your FB bio.
5. Tap on Activity log.
Note: As an alternative, you can examine the Activity log setting by going to Settings & Privacy > Settings > Your Information.
6. Then, navigate to the bottom and tap on Connections.
7. Tap on Sent friend requests.
There you go! All of your Facebook friend requests are listed here.
Also Read: How to Recommend Friends on Facebook
When someone accepts our friend request, they are added to our list of friends. Facebook typically alerts users when a friend request is approved or when one is received. If you send someone a friend request and they decline it, you won’t be able to communicate with them or see their profile. But how can You see friend requests that you have issued to someone on Facebook? To learn more, keep reading. Here is a brief explanation of how to See Friend Requests You Sent On Facebook Web:
1. Visit the Facebook website on your browser.
Note: Make sure you are logged into your account on Facebook.
2. Then, click the Profile icon from the top right corner.
3. Select Settings & privacy.
4. Click on Activity log from the menu that opens after that.
5. Now, click on the Added friends option to see to who you have sent friend requests.
6. You will now be able to see all of the friend requests you have sent.
How to See Sent Friend Requests on Facebook Web Using a Desktop or PC?
Facebook normally notifies users when a request for a friend is accepted or made. But how can you access the Facebook friend requests you’ve sent to others? You can learn how to see friend requests you sent on Facebook web using a desktop or PC with the help of the steps mentioned above.
Here is a brief explanation of how to see friend requests you sent on Facebook web using a mobile browser:
1. Access the Facebook website via your mobile browser and Log In to your account.
2. Tap on the Home tab > hamburger icon > Settings.
3. In the Your Facebook information section, tap on Activity log.
4. Swipe down and select View Connections.
5. Tap on Sent friend requests to see the friend requests you have sent.
Also Read: How to Log Out of Facebook App
Here is a brief explanation of how to know if you have any friend requests:
1. Open the Facebook app on your phone.
2. Tap on the hamburger icon > Find friends to see all friend requests you have received so far.
3. Tap on See all next to the Friend requests section.
4. You may now see every friend requests you have ever gotten.
Yes, you can see it on FB when you send a friend request. You can see how many weeks have passed since you requested to be friends with the person. It is visible above the name of your friend.
There are billions of Facebook users worldwide, therefore technical issues are frequent. Facebook is aware of the issue, even if it only affects a small number of users. Problems with Facebook login are nothing new, and there are a few common reasons why they occur.
- Even if programming mistakes are typically to blame.
- In addition, your Facebook app is out of date.
- It can be a slow internet connection.
Also Read: Why is Facebook Taking a While to Post?
Here is a brief explanation of how to cancel sent friend request:
1. Open the Facebook app on your phone.
2. Tap on the hamburger icon > profile name > three-dotted icon > Activity log.
3. Then, tap on Connections.
4. Select Sent friend requests under Connections.
5. Locate the desired profile you submitted a friend request to in order to withdraw it. Use the Search field to look up their profile.
6. Select the Requested option.
7. From the option at the bottom of the screen, tap on Cancel Request.
- How to Cancel My Netflix Account
- How to Remove an Account from Messenger App
- How to Turn Off Facebook Suggested for You Posts
- How to Remove All or Multiple Friends on Facebook
We hope that you learned about how to see friend requests you sent on Facebook. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.