Have you ever watched an event unfold, such as running, raindrops, water falling from a mountain, or a game? Imagine you have a tool that can make you experience this more amusingly by facilitating it in reverse order. Well, you’ve found the trail! This article will provide you with numerous tools and application knowledge to help you understand how to reverse a video on iPhone as well as reverse audio with detailed guidelines.
How to Reverse a Video on iPhone
While iPhone lacks a feature that allows users to reverse videos on the device, you can install third-party apps that allow you to play recorded videos backward. Continue reading to learn about the best iPhone app for reversing videos and how to reverse sound on iPhone.
To reverse a video on iPhone:
1. Download a third-party app like InShot from App Store.
2. Open InShot and tap on the VIDEO option.
3. Select a video and tap on REVERSE.
4. Finally, tap on the Share icon to SAVE the reversed video.
InShot – Video Editor
If you are eager to know how to reverse a video on iPhone, then you are at the right place. We will guide you using InShot – Video Editor app. But before we let you know how you can use this app, let us look at some of its key features:
- It is easy to use.
- It provides stunning effects, filters, text, GIFs, stickers, images, music, sound effects, and anything else you want. It’s incredible.
- You can join different video clips and add cool transitions between them.
- Edit your photos by applying filters, adding effects, changing the background, adding text, crop.
- Moreover, video can be exported in the desired quality. You can choose the quality and also the frame rate.
Now, we have given the steps below that will help you to reverse video on iPhone 11 with this app:
1. Launch App Store on your iPhone.
2. Tap on the Search option at the bottom of your screen.
3. Next, search InShot and tap on the download icon.
4. Launch InShot and tap on the VIDEO Option.
5. Select Allow Access to All Photos.
6. Select a video from the video album that you want to reverse (Long-press on a video to preview it).
7. Swipe left until you see the REVERSE option on the extreme right side.
8. Tap on the REVERSE icon and wait for processing to end.
9. Once you are done, tap on the Share icon at the top-right corner.
10. Lastly, change the Frame rate and video Resolution if required. Then tap SAVE.
Here are a few other similar apps that you can use to reverse a video on iPhone 11:
1. Filmora – Video Editing App
Filmora is a simple video editing app for reverse video. This application has great features, filters, and effects that help to improve video quality. This app’s interface is very sleek, making it simple for beginners to use. In addition, the Filmora app can handle the majority of your video editing needs. We have listed some of its key features below:
- Has tons of editing tools as well as a variety of video effects to improve video quality.
- Users have full control over work and provide responsive tools that work efficiently.
- Give consistent updates with the addition of features that make it ideal for long-term use.
This app is a must-have for any Apple device, and the iMovie mobile app is just as good as the desktop version. As a reverse video app, it is extremely simple to use. Simply drag the video to your timeline and then select the reverse option. You can then watch your video in reverse. Through this app, you can learn how to reverse a video on iPhone. Some of the key features of this app are given below:
- It has color matching that matches how the video looks.
- It includes several audio tools, a theatre feature, and the ability to share movies with all Apple devices.
- It has some excellent media organization tools.
3. Reverse Movie FX
This Reverse Movie FX video app allows users to make some incredible reverse videos on iPhone 11. All you have to do is record your video, then select a movie fragment and press the start button. Your video will then be reversed by the app. Here are some of its key features given below:
- Provides first-class features for reverse video effects.
- Amazing animations and transitions.
- Easy timeline and editing interface.
- Reverse effects get added with a quick tap.
This app offers a powerful multi-track video editor that is perfect for professional video editors. LumaFusion enables users to reverse video and create video stories by utilizing powerful features and effects. If you are thinking about how to reverse a video on iPhone then this app is the one to consider. Some of its key features are given below:
- It provides dozens of transitions, slides, specialty transitions, and effects that intensify video quality.
- This app is used by filmmakers, journalists, and professional video producers.
- Users have full control over work and provide responsive tools that work efficiently.
5. Reverse Vid: Play It Backwards
Reverse Vid is an amazing app to reverse video backward and all you need to do is load the video, reverse it, and then play it. Once you select the video you want to reverse, select the payback speed then rewind the action with instant replay mode. We have mentioned some of the key features of Reverse Vid below:
- One of the quickest and simplest ways to reverse videos.
- The ability to rewind videos and watch them at half speed.
- A variety of video effects to enhance video quality.
6. Video Toolbox – Movie Maker
This software is capable of implementing a reverse effect on videos, i.e., it can play videos backward. With its user-friendly interface, you can manage all of your video creation needs with this free software. If you are thinking about reversing videos on your iPhone, then the Video Toolbox app is one you should consider. Here are some of its key features given below:
- Simple to use and can handle HD videos.
- It includes all video editing tools in one application
- It is compatible with iOS 6.0 and later versions.
- It is compatible with the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.
How to Reverse a Video on iPhone Online
If you wish to reverse video clips online without downloading any new software to a computer, below are some of the best online video reversers that you can use:
EZgif is one of the free online video reverser platforms that offer free services for all types of videos. You can cut, crop, resize, change the speed, rotate the direction, and do a lot more. EZgif is very simple to access through your device’s browser window from any location of your choosing. To know how to reverse a video on iPhone 11, follow the steps listed below:
1. Open the official website EZgif website on your laptop.
2. After that, on the main user interface, click on the Choose File option to select the video file to reverse.
NOTE: You can also paste the video URL directly in Or paste the video URL. The maximum file size allowed here is 120 MB.
3. Once the file is uploaded, click on the Upload video option to reverse the video.
4. Click on the Reverse video! button to start reversing the video file.
5. Then, on the preview of your video, click the three dots and then click Download to download the output.
Here are a few other similar websites which you can use to reverse a video, also learn more about how to reverse sound on iPhone next:
Without downloading any app, Kapwing makes it very simple to play videos backward and add a rewind effect. To get started, simply upload the video or paste the video URL. Kapwing also supports YouTube video URLs, so it’s a good way to use Kapwing to directly reverse and watch YouTube videos.
After you’ve finished uploading, you can choose between 0.5X, 1X, and 2X reverse speed. It has an audio editing function. So, if the video has sound, you can either mute it or leave it alone. Kapwing is completely free to use, but if you want to remove the watermark, you must pay, and they offer various watermark removal plans.
This is another free online tool for reversing the playback direction of video clips you can reverse both the video and the audio. Although VideoReverser supports a wide range of video formats, the maximum file size is 10MB. You can also select the desired output format, such as mp4, MPG, MOV, or WMV, and remove or keep the audio track as desired. If you are thinking about how to reverse a video on iPhone 11 without downloading any app then you can consider this one.
How to Reverse Audio on iPhone
There are numerous third-party apps that you can use to learn how do you reverse sound on iPhone. However, finding a good one can be difficult. So, in this article, we will share the best app for reverse audio that you can download. But before that, we will be sharing how you can use the Reverse Audio app for the same.
This app makes it very simple to apply a reverse effect to audio files on your iPhone. Reverse Audio is an excellent backward talking or backward voice recorder app. You only need to import files or record your audio voice. The audio file can then be saved with a reverse effect. Now, we have provided the steps below for you to know how to reverse sound on iPhone with the help of this app:
1. Download and launch the Reverse Audio app on your iPhone.
2. Tap on the three dots and choose the Import from Files option.
3. Now, tap the Play Reverse option.
4. Finally, tap on the Save (w/ effects) option. The reverse sound effect will be saved with the audio file.
Also Read: 14 Best Free Video Downloader for iPhone
Here are the other apps you can use to reverse sound on iPhone:
1. Reverse Song Player
Reverse Song Player is yet another fantastic app that allows you to play audio files backward. You can quickly import songs from your audio library, create an online playlist, or record your voice. You can also use it as a reverse audio player in conjunction with a backward talking app. If you are thinking, about how do you reverse sound on iPhone then you can consider this app.
If you have GarageBand on your iOS, then you can easily create, record, and distribute your music. You can use the large library of instruments from different cultures. In this app, you can find many free sounds, loops, and samples. Moreover, you can make use of this app as an audio reverser. With this app, you can find out how to reverse audio on iPhone.
- WhatsApp is Releasing Sticker Maker Tool for iOS
- Fix An Error Occurred While Loading a Higher Quality Version of This Video on iPhone
- 3 Ways to Download Facebook Videos on iPhone
- Top 20 Best Live Streaming App for iPhone
The video reverser apps for the iPhone are some of the best ones listed above. Make sure the video editing app you choose is appropriate for your needs. We hope that you found this article useful and are now aware of how to reverse a video on iPhone. Please feel free to ask any further questions in the comment section below if you still have any.