Want to stream videos that interest you, try out the YouTube app which has been gaining popularity among people. Every creator on YouTube makes videos that interest them and if you find their videos interesting then you can subscribe to their channel. Now, you can also watch shorts on this app which are very entertaining and are for a few seconds only. Under the library option on this app, which is in the lower right corner, you will be able to see the videos you have liked, downloaded videos and more. Besides streaming, you can also make your content and influence people. Want to download your most liked videos, then keep reading our article because in this article we will discuss how to download YouTube videos on iPhone without app, how to download YouTube videos on iPhone without premium and more, so stay tuned.
Table of Contents
How to Download YouTube Videos on iPhone Without App
You can watch food challenges, videos on music, shopping, eating, fashion, comedy and more on this app. Videos to enrich your skills can also be found on YouTube as there are many YouTube creators who create informative videos as well. To learn how to download YouTube videos on iPhone without app or download YouTube videos directly to iPhone, follow the below mentioned steps:
1. First, choose the YouTube video you wish to download and then copy the URL of that YouTube video.
2. Next, on your safari go to 10downloader.com and then paste the URL of the YouTube video in the download box.
3. After that, tap on the download option.
4. Consequently, select the resolution in which you would want to download the video. You can also make a choice whether the video you want to download should have sound or not.
5. After doing the above steps, you will be able to locate your downloaded video in the Downloads folder in your iPhone.
Note: You can also use other sites like Y2Mate, AceThinker, noTube, and more other than the website mentioned above to download videos. In an almost similar manner you can download videos using these sites, what you have to do is copy the link of the YouTube video that you wish to download by launching the YouTube app on your device, next paste that link on the provided space on the website that you are using to download the video. You are also given the choice to choose the format and the quality of the video in which you wish to download the video. Hereafter, tap on the download option to download the video on your device. Now you might be clear on how to download YouTube videos on iPhone without app.
Also Read: What If Your Comment is Highlighted on YouTube?
How to Download YouTube Videos on iPhone Without Premium
After gaining insights on how to download YouTube videos on iPhone without app , now let us talk about another way how to download YouTube videos on iPhone without premium. To learn this, comply with the steps discussed below:
Method 1: Using Screen Recording
You can make use of screen recording also to record the video, read the steps mentioned below to learn this:
1. First, navigate to the YouTube video you want to download then, keep your iPhone in landscape position.
2. Next, to access the control center swipe down from the top-right corner of your screen. Then, tap on the screen Record icon.
3. After that, to dismiss the control center swipe up. Next, after three seconds, your iPhone will start recording whatever will be displayed on your screen. So, ensure that you start playing the YouTube video.
4. When the video gets over, swipe down from the top right corner of your screen to access the control center and then tap on the screen record icon to stop recording. This video will get saved to your camera roll.
Method 2: Using Y2Mate
Another way to download YouTube videos directly to iPhone is using this site or any other site. To do this, read the steps below:
1. First, choose the YouTube video you wish to download, then tap on the share icon and after that copy the URL of that YouTube video.
2. After that, on your safari navigate to Y2Mate website and next paste the URL of the YouTube video in the search bar.
3. Next, tap on the download option.
4. Hereafter, choose the video quality and format in which you would want to download the video.
5. After doing the above steps, you will be able to locate your downloaded video in the Downloads folder on your iPhone.
Besides Y2Mate you can also make use of other websites. The other websites that you can have a look at are mentioned in the note above.
Method 3: Using Third Party Applications
You can also use third-party apps to download the videos. There are several apps that you can use like Documents, FoxFm, 4k video Downloader and more. To gain more insights on this you can read our article on 14 Best Free Video Downloader for iPhone.
Also Read: How to Identify Songs in YouTube Videos
How to Download YouTube Videos on iPhone Premium
YouTube premium subscription account lets users download their most loved videos from the YouTube app itself. If you have already downloaded the videos on your device, then you do not have to worry about whether you have an internet connection or not because the downloaded videos can be viewed even if you are offline. For someone who has a YouTube premium subscription account, you can download the videos from YouTube, to learn how to do this, keep reading.
1. First, navigate to the YouTube app on your device.
2. Then, go to the video that you wish to download on the YouTube app.
3. After that, tap on the three dots icon and then tap on the Download video option from the drop-down menu or tap on the download option located below the video.
4. Next, you will be asked to choose the download quality so that video can be downloaded in that resolution. So, select the download quality options accordingly.
5. Hereafter, you will be able to locate your downloaded video in the library tab under the Downloads section.
- How to Fix FaceTime Not Showing Video
- 12 Best Liquid Cooling Phone List
- How to View YouTube Comment History on Windows 10
- How to Recover Deleted YouTube Channel
We hope after reading our article you were able to learn how to download YouTube videos on iPhone without app and more. We keep coming up with interesting and insightful information so keep visiting our page frequently. We also update our page for our readers. If you have any suggestions or queries, then you can type them in the comment section below.