YouTube is one of the most popular video-sharing platforms in the world, with millions of users creating and sharing content every day. However, sometimes things don’t go as planned, and a channel may be accidentally deleted. If this happens to you, don’t worry! And there are ways to recover your deleted YouTube channel. In this article, we will explore the different methods to find deleted YouTube channels and recover deleted YouTube channel, including how to recover a YouTube channel without an email and how to recover a YouTube channel by username. Whether you’re a content creator or just a casual user, this guide will help you get your channel back up and running in no time.
Table of Contents
- How to Recover Deleted YouTube Channel
- How to Find Deleted YouTube Channels? How Do I Find a Deleted YouTube Channel?
- Can I Recover Deleted YouTube Channel?
- Can I Recover a Permanently Deleted YouTube Channel?
- How to Recover Deleted YouTube Channel?
- How to Recover YouTube Channel by Username?
- How to Recover YouTube Account with Phone Number?
- How to Recover YouTube Channel without E-Mail?
- How Do You Get Your YouTube Account Back After You Deleted It?
- How to Recover Deleted YouTube Channel without Brand Account?
How to Recover Deleted YouTube Channel
Keep reading further to find the steps explaining how to recover deleted YouTube channel in detail with useful illustrations for better understanding.
How to Find Deleted YouTube Channels? How Do I Find a Deleted YouTube Channel?
Unfortunately, once a personal YouTube channel has been deleted by the user or by YouTube for violating the platform’s terms of service, it cannot be recovered or found. The channel and its associated videos and information are permanently removed from the platform.
However, if the channel you deleted was a Brand account channel, you can find it with the help of the steps mentioned below:
1. Visit the Google Brand Accounts webpage on your browser.
2. Then, click on the Deleted accounts option.
3. You will see all the deleted YouTube Brand channel accounts in this section.
Also Read: How to Watch Deleted YouTube Videos
Can I Recover Deleted YouTube Channel?
Yes, but only the Brand account channels. It is generally not possible to recover a deleted personal YouTube channel. Once a channel has been deleted by the user or by YouTube for violating the platform’s terms of service, it and all its associated videos and information are permanently removed from the platform.
However, YouTube provides its users the option to recover their Brand account channel if they have accidentally deleted the channel. Keep reading to find the steps regarding that in detail.
Can I Recover a Permanently Deleted YouTube Channel?
Yes, you can only recover the permanently deleted YT Brand channel.
How to Recover Deleted YouTube Channel?
Previously it was not possible for you to recover your deleted YouTube account. However, now it is possible to recover your deleted channel due to your YouTube account being associated with your Branded account after Google’s policy changed on 4th July 2021.
Let’s see how to recover deleted YT brand channel with the help of the following steps:
1. Navigate to the Google Brand Accounts page on your web browser.
2. Then, click on the Deleted accounts > Restore icon next to the desired deleted YT channel.
3. You will have to wait for a few hours or days to see your YouTube channel restored back on your Google account.
Also Read: How to Recover Deleted Instagram Direct Messages Without Software
How to Recover YouTube Channel by Username?
You can claim and recover your YouTube channel as a brand account by following the upcoming steps:
1. Visit the YouTube Claim Channel.
2. Enter your Username and Password for your pre-Google YT channel.
3. Then, click on Claim channel.
4. Follow the onscreen instructions to recover the YT channel.
How to Recover YouTube Account with Phone Number?
Let’s see the steps to recover your YouTube linked Google account with the help fo the phone number:
1. Visit the Google Find your email page on your browser.
2. Enter your phone number or recovery email address associated with the account and click Next.
3. Then, enter the First and Last name of your Google account and click on Next.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to verify your identities, such as receiving a verification code via text message or phone call.
5. Once your identity is verified, you will be able to reset your password and regain access to your account.
If you are still unable to access your account, you can contact YouTube Help support for further assistance.
Also Read: How to Delete YouTube Channel on Phone
How to Recover YouTube Channel without E-Mail?
You can read and follow the steps mentioned above to recover your YT channel without an email address.
How Do You Get Your YouTube Account Back After You Deleted It?
If you had a personal YouTube account that you deleted deliberately or accidentally, you can retrieve it back by contacting YouTube via Twitter. Let’s see how to do that:
1. Navigate to your Twitter account on your browser.
Note: Sign in to your account if not already.
2. Click on the What’s happening? text box.
3. Enter the YouTube account recovery request along with the @TeamYouTube tag and your channel link mentioned.
Note: Also, make sure to mention that your YT channel which was deleted was not the brand account.
4. Click on Tweet to post the tweet for Everyone.
5A. The YouTube team will respond to your request tweet in a short period along with the solution.
5B. If you do not receive any response, post the request tweets multiple times with an apt duration gap to get the attention of the YouTube support team on Twitter.
How to Recover Deleted YouTube Channel without Brand Account?
Read and follow the method mentioned above to recover your deleted YT channel without a brand account.
- 9 Ways to Fix Page Doesn’t Exist on Twitter
- Why does Facebook Feed Say Welcome to Facebook?
- How Can You Recover Disabled Facebook Account
- 30+ Best Telegram Channels for Bollywood Movies
So, we hope you have understood how to recover deleted YouTube channel with the detailed steps to your aid. You can let us know any queries or suggestions about any other topic you want us to make an article on. Drop them in the comments section below for us to know.