YouTube is the biggest video-uploading and sharing platform in the world. It has also become a space for learning new things and can be considered a career. To use YouTube and create a YouTube channel, you just need a Google account. And once you have it, you can watch other people’s videos on YouTube and also upload and share your own videos with others. However, like every other company, YouTube has a policy that states that if any YouTube video violates its policy, it can get hidden for some time or demonetized. And the worst that can happen is the video is being deleted from YouTube permanently. Like, several videos get deleted on YouTube daily. Some are deleted by users and others by YouTube itself. But what happens with these deleted videos on YouTube? Can you watch deleted YouTube videos? And if you can, how can you download deleted YouTube videos? If such questions arise in your mind, questing for the answers, this article will help you to know. It will also help you learn how to find old YouTube videos that have been deleted and find deleted YouTube videos title.
- How to Watch Deleted YouTube Videos
- Can I Watch Deleted YouTube Videos?
- Can I Watch Deleted YouTube Videos using Wayback Machine?
- Where Can I Find List of Deleted YouTube Videos?
- How Do I Find Old YouTube Videos That Have been Deleted?
- How to Find Deleted YouTube Videos Title?
- How Can I Watch a Deleted YouTube Video with URL? How to Watch Deleted YouTube Videos with URL?
- How to Watch Deleted YouTube Videos?
- How to Download Deleted YouTube Videos?
- How Can I Watch Deleted YouTube Videos without Linking?
- How to Recover Deleted YouTube Videos?
How to Watch Deleted YouTube Videos
YouTube videos can be shared, liked or disliked, commented on, edited to make shorts, and reported. You can watch any video on YouTube based on your preference. It can be the recently uploaded video or uploaded years ago; until the video is on YouTube, you can watch it anytime. Millions of people watch YouTube on their phones, PCs, smart TVs, or tablets daily. You will get to know if you can watch deleted YouTube videos further in this article. Keep reading to learn more about it in detail.
Can I Watch Deleted YouTube Videos?
Yes, you can watch deleted YouTube videos. YouTube videos that are deleted can be watched by using a browser and third-party websites. You can go to your YouTube watch history and copy the URL of the deleted video to paste the link on your browser. And using the video URL, you will be able to watch it on the browser. You can use third-party websites, in which, you just have to paste the deleted YouTube video link, and the video will be available for you. The deleted video on YouTube is not deleted entirely and is still available on the YouTube backup database; so that the user can recover those removed videos.
Can I Watch Deleted YouTube Videos using Wayback Machine?
Yes, you can watch deleted YouTube videos using the Wayback Machine. You just need is the URL of the deleted YouTube video and then need to go to the Internet Archive website on your browser. Paste the copied link in the search box and your results will load up. Select your video from the results and download it in the applicable format to watch them on your device.
Also Read: How to See Friends Deleted Posts on Facebook
Where Can I Find List of Deleted YouTube Videos?
There is no officially available list of deleted YouTube videos that YouTube has provided. But if you Google search for deleted videos based on the YouTube channel, you will be able to see the list of deleted videos from that channel. You can find this information only if someone has uploaded it. YouTube keeps track of deleted videos, but they haven’t officially publicized the list of deleted YouTube videos.
How Do I Find Old YouTube Videos That Have been Deleted?
If you have watched the video from your YouTube account, you will find it in your YouTube history. The below-mentioned steps will tell you how to find it:
2. Tap on the Library tab from the bottom panel.
3. Tap on History to see all your watched videos.
4. Swipe down and locate the desired old YouTube videos that are deleted.
Also Read: How to Watch Blocked YouTube Videos
How to Find Deleted YouTube Videos Title?
To know how to find deleted YouTube video titles that you have watched, follow these steps:
Note: Make sure you are logged in with your Google account.
1. Open the YouTube app on your mobile device.
2. Then, tap on the Library tab from the bottom right corner of the screen.
3. Tap on History and search for the desired old deleted video.
4. Tap on the desired video to open it.
Note: Since the video is deleted, it will not play in the app.
5. Tap on the Share option below the video.
6. Tap on Copy link option.
7. Open the Browser app on your device.
8. Paste the video link in the search bar.
9. Now, from the link, copy the video code, which is written after v=_, as shown below.
10. Paste and search the copied video code in the same search bar.
11. In the result, you will see the video and video title.
This is how to find deleted YouTube videos titles of the videos that you have watched.
How Can I Watch a Deleted YouTube Video with URL? How to Watch Deleted YouTube Videos with URL?
To watch a deleted YouTube video with a URL, read and follow the steps mentioned above.
How to Watch Deleted YouTube Videos?
To know how to watch deleted YouTube videos, follow the below-mentioned steps:
Note: Make sure you are logged into YouTube with your Google account.
1. Visit the YouTube website on your browser.
2. Click on the History option from the left panel.
3. Scroll down and click on the deleted video.
4. Copy the video URL from the address bar of your browser.
5. Visit the Internet Archive website in the new tab on your browser.
6. Paste the copied link in the search box and click on the GO option to search.
7. Download the video and you can watch it on your device.
This is how to watch and download deleted YT videos using the Wayback machine.
How to Download Deleted YouTube Videos?
You can download deleted YT videos with the help of the steps mentioned above.
How Can I Watch Deleted YouTube Videos without Linking?
You cannot watch deleted YouTube videos without the link.
How to Recover Deleted YouTube Videos?
To know how to recover deleted YouTube videos, just follow these steps:
1. Launch the YouTube app on your mobile.
2. Tap on the Library tab > History option.
3. Tap on the deleted video.
4. Tap on the Share > Copy link option.
5. Go to the Internet Archive website in the new tab on your phone browser.
6. Paste the copied link in the search box and tap on GO.
7. Download the video.
- How to Mass Delete TikTok Videos
- How to Unlock Cable Box Channels
- How to Download YouTube Videos in Mobile Gallery
- How to Restore the Old YouTube Layout
So, we hope you have understood how to watch deleted YouTube videos with the detailed steps to your aid. You can let us know any queries or suggestions about any other topic you want us to make an article on. Drop them in the comments section below for us to know.