You can listen to and consume Audible books and podcasts without being interrupted by advertisements if you have an Audible membership. After paying the membership fee, you will get access to various books and podcasts to listen to. The best part is that you can pause Audible membership if you do not want the service for a certain period. But if you are wondering how to cancel Audible account without losing credits, this article is for you. Read this article until the end to learn more, such as informational stuff on Audible, like why Audible won’t let me cancel and Audible pause vs cancel.
Table of Contents
- How to Pause Audible Membership
- What is the Difference between Pausing and Canceling Audible? What is the Difference: Audible Pause vs Cancel?
- Can You Pause Your Audible Membership?
- Can I Pause My Audible Membership and Keep My Books?
- If I Pause My Audible Membership, Can I Still Listen?
- How Often Can I Pause My Audible Membership?
- How to Pause Audible Membership?
- If I Cancel My Audible Membership Do I Lose My Books?
- Why Can’t I Cancel My Audible Membership?
- Why Audible Won’t Let Me Cancel?
- How Do I Cancel My Audible Account without Losing Credits? How to Cancel Audible Account without Losing Credits?
How to Pause Audible Membership
Audible which is an online audiobook and podcast service is a great option for people who are into reading. It lets you access an extensive library of amazing classic books on your device without carrying multiple books. But if you want to take a break from this, read this article till the end to learn how to do that.
What is the Difference between Pausing and Canceling Audible? What is the Difference: Audible Pause vs Cancel?
The difference between Audible pause vs cancel is that:
- When you pause your membership, you still have the option to come back whenever you wish.
- On the other hand, if you choose to cancel your Audible account, you cannot come back.
So canceling a membership simply means that you have to pay the membership fees again. But when you pause, you don’t need to pay again. You can continue your service after disabling the pause.
Can You Pause Your Audible Membership?
Yes, you can pause your Audible membership whenever you want and come back again to continue listening. When you pause your Audible membership, you must select one of the options to explain why you are doing so. If you want, you can specify when the pause of your Audible membership will begin and end.
Can I Pause My Audible Membership and Keep My Books?
Yes, you can pause your Audible membership and keep your books to listen to or make notes on. Audible allows its users to listen to their library books, which they have saved in the library section. But you cannot access all other books or podcasts, which run on a membership basis.
Also Read: Can You Delete Facebook and Keep Instagram?
If I Pause My Audible Membership, Can I Still Listen?
Yes, as mentioned above, you can still listen if you pause your Audible membership. This is because all the saved books in the library section are available without membership. But you cannot listen to other books or podcasts that run on a membership basis.
How Often Can I Pause My Audible Membership?
Now that you understand Audible pause vs cancel, let us move on. You can pause your Audible membership whenever you want; there is no limit as such. But there is a limit to the time period, which is three months; after that, the pausing period will be over. If you need more time, you can request that the membership be paused for another month. Continue reading to know why Audible won’t let me cancel and how to do it.
How to Pause Audible Membership?
Following are the steps through which you can pause Audible membership:
1. Visit the Audible website and Sign In to your Audible account with login credentials.
2. Click on Hi, [your username]! from the top, as depicted.
3. Then, click on Account Details.
4. Once the membership page opens, click on the Pause membership from the bottom of your screen.
5. Click on Continue to confirm the action and your membership will be paused.
Also Read: How Do You Manage Your Audible Account
If I Cancel My Audible Membership Do I Lose My Books?
No. Any books or podcasts that you purchase will be yours forever, even if you cancel your Audible membership. The reason is that the purchased titles, whether a book, podcast, or story episode, are available without membership.
Why Can’t I Cancel My Audible Membership?
There could be a legitimate reason why you can’t cancel your Audible membership. The list includes:
- You are trying to cancel the membership on a device that is different from the one you used while making the payment.
- Audible is facing server downtime.
- You have an unstable internet connection.
Why Audible Won’t Let Me Cancel?
To know why Audible is not letting you cancel the account, read the above-mentioned reasons.
How Do I Cancel My Audible Account without Losing Credits? How to Cancel Audible Account without Losing Credits?
Following are the steps to cancel Audible account without losing credits:
1. Log in to your Audible account on a browser.
2. Click on Hi, [your username]! from the top.
3. Select the Account Details option.
3. Click on Cancel membership from the bottom of the membership page.
4. Select any desired reason and click on Continue canceling.
5. Click on Cancel Anyway to confirm the cancellation of your subscription.
- What is Page Break in Microsoft Word?
- How to Recover Deleted YouTube Channel
- How to Manage Kindle Unlimited Subscription
- How to Cancel Geek Squad Membership
We hope that you learned about how to pause Audible membership. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.