Audible provides a convenient way to experience books and podcasts you love within your busy schedule. However, you may also find it difficult to maintain your streaks due to the unavailability of desired content or the inability to pay the membership cost. And these reasons may cause you to reconsider your membership. If this is the case, you can cancel your Audible free trial subscription or premium membership at any time during the billing cycle. Let’s explore how you can do so.
How to Cancel Audible Membership
If you are a bookworm but barely get the chance to dive into the depth of hardbound books, you need apps like Audible in your life. It will help you by providing digital audiobooks with over 200,000 best-selling options. However, there may be times when you feel like taking a break from Audible and returning to traditional reading habits. It is where this article will help you out!
To cancel your Audible membership, follow these steps:
1. Sign in to your Audible account and select Account Details.
2. Under the Membership details section, click on Cancel membership.
3. Select the appropriate cancellation reason and click Continue canceling.
4. Click on the Cancel Anyway option.
5. Follow the prompts to complete the cancellation process.
Can I Cancel My Audible Subscription at Any Time?
Yes, you can cancel your Audible subscription anytime you wish. The steps for the same are mentioned below in the article, so keep on reading.
How to Cancel Audible Free Trial?
If you have decided to say goodbye to your Audible free trial, read the upcoming steps to learn how to cancel it:
1. Open the Google Play Store on your smartphone.
2. Tap on your profile icon from the top right corner.
3. Next, tap on Payments and subscriptions to cancel Audible membership.
4. Tap on Subscriptions.
5. Tap on the Audible membership.
6. Then, tap on Cancel subscription to cancel Audible membership.
7. Select the reason why you want to cancel the subscription and tap on Continue.
8. Lastly, tap on Cancel subscription from the popup to cancel the subscription.
Also Read: How Do I Cancel My Picsart Subscription
How to Cancel Audible Membership on Amazon?
Here is how to cancel Audible membership in a few easy steps:
1. Sign In to your Audible account on a browser.
2. Click on Hi, [your username]! from the top.
3. Select the Account Details option.
4. Click on Cancel membership from the bottom of the membership page.
5. Select any desired reason and click on Continue canceling.
6. Click on Cancel Anyway to confirm the cancellation of your subscription.
Also Read: How Do You Manage Your Audible Account
Why Can’t I Cancel My Audible Membership?
Unfortunately, Audible does not let you cancel your membership using the app. You can only do so through the Audible website on a browser. Moreover, uninstalling the app will also do nothing to your account. Instead, you will have to manually unsubscribe from the membership using the above-mentioned steps.
- Fix ChatGPT Login Issue
- How to Jailbreak Xbox 360
- How to Cancel Amazon Prime Video
- How to Delete Audible Account
We hope that you learned about how to cancel Audible membership with this article. Once you have canceled your membership, you can take a break from audiobooks or explore other services that cater to your preferences. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Additionally, feel free to suggest topics that you would like us to cover in our next article.