It might be challenging to keep track of all the e-books you’ve gathered and the devices you’ve connected to your account, whether you use an Amazon Kindle or the Kindle app on a computer or mobile device. If you are a Kindle user wondering how to manage Kindle Unlimited subscription and looking for more information related to Kindle, read this article till the end. We are bringing you a helpful guide that will resolve all your queries about how can you access your Kindle Unlimited account and change your Kindle Unlimited subscription. Also, you will get to learn the difference between Kindle Unlimited and Prime Reading.
- How to Manage Kindle Unlimited Subscription
- What is Kindle Unlimited Subscription?
- Do You Have Kindle Unlimited with Your Prime Membership?
- What is the Difference between Kindle Unlimited and Prime Reading?
- How Do You Change Your Payment Card on Your Kindle?
- How Do You Access Your Kindle Unlimited Account?
- Can You Do a Yearly Subscription to Kindle Unlimited?
- How to Manage Kindle Unlimited Subscription?
- How Do You Change Your Kindle Unlimited Subscription?
- How Do You Turn Off Auto Renewal on Your Kindle?
- How Do You Cancel a Kindle Subscription?
- Why Can’t You Cancel Your Kindle Unlimited Subscription?
How to Manage Kindle Unlimited Subscription
This article will teach you how to manage Kindle Unlimited subscription further. Keep reading to learn more about it in detail.
Kindle Unlimited subscription is a subscription service that allows you to read as much as you want from a catalog of over 2 million novels, thousands of audiobooks, and up to three choice magazine subscriptions. Discover new writers, novels, and genres, including mysteries, romance, sci-fi, and more. Also, you can use any device to read. It is available for USD 9.99/month plus any relevant taxes until canceled, and you can cancel at any time.
Many individuals mistakenly believe that having a Prime membership includes access to Kindle Unlimited, but that is not the case. Users of Amazon’s Kindle Unlimited can access millions of e-books through a membership program. As opposed to this, users of the Amazon Prime subscription plan benefit from free two-day shipping on the majority of their online purchases. As a result, an Amazon Prime membership does not include a Kindle Unlimited subscription. It operates as a stand-alone service instead.
The difference between Kindle Unlimited and Prime Reading is a Kindle Unlimited subscription is not included with an Amazon Prime membership. Instead, it acts as a stand-alone service with a far larger selection of books than Prime Reading.
- The Kindle Unlimited subscription is $9.99 per month and can be canceled at any time. The first month of service is free for new users to try out. However, the first two months cost $4.99 each. After that, the plan renews automatically, giving consumers access to the Kindle Unlimited library for as long as their subscription is ongoing.
- In contrast, the Prime Reading library has about 3,000 books. The program doesn’t stand on its own as a separate subscription service, but it would be a pleasant complement to the other benefits of an Amazon Prime membership.
Payment issues will occur while placing an order if the payment method is outdated or the card has expired. When you receive notification of unfinished purchases or denied payments, you must adjust your payment method. Here is a guide on how do you change your payment card on your Kindle in a few easy steps.
1. Visit the Amazon website and Sign-In into your account.
2. Click on Accounts & Lists from the top of the screen.
3. Click on Payment options.
4. Click on Manage Payment Methods to see your saved credit cards and debit cards.
5. Click on desired card > Edit from the expanded menu.
6. Modify the desired fields, such as Name on card and Expiry date, as shown below.
7. Click on Save.
Also Read: How Do You Manage Your Audible Account
Here is a guide on how to access your Kindle Unlimited account in a few easy steps:
1. Sign-In to your Amazon account and click on Accounts & Lists.
2. Choose Manage Your Content and Devices from the menu.
3. From here, you can access and manage the books on your Kindle.
As such, Amazon doesn’t offer a regular yearly subscription with Kindle Unlimited; instead, it is a monthly subscription service. But you may get a 6-month, 12-month, or 24-month subscription using the Kindle Unlimited Membership Gift option.
You can manage Kindle Unlimited subscription with the help of the following steps:
Note: Make sure you are logged in to your Amazon account before attempting to perform the below-mentioned steps.
1. Go to the Amazon website.
2. Click on Accounts & Lists > Memberships & Subscriptions.
3. Then, locate and click on Kindle Unlimited Settings.
4. From the Manage Membership section, click on Edit Payment Settings or Cancel Kindle Unlimited Membership to manage the membership as per your wish.
Also Read: How to Soft and Hard Reset Kindle Fire
Since you cannot immediately change your plan, you must cancel it and re-sign it. Here is a guide on how to cancel Kindle unlimited subscription in a few easy steps.
1. Navigate to your Amazon account.
2. Click on Accounts & Lists > Memberships & Subscriptions > Kindle Unlimited Settings > Cancel Kindle Unlimited Membership.
3. Click on Cancel membership.
Re-register for Kindle Unlimited after your current monthly plan expires and choose your desired plan when checking out.
You can turn off the auto-renewal of your Kindle Unlimited by canceling the membership itself. The membership then will not be auto-renewed after the expiration of the current membership period. You can follow the steps mentioned above to cancel the Kindle Unlimited membership and turn off auto-renewal too.
Let’s see how to cancel a Kindle subscription.
1. Visit your Amazon account on a browser.
2. Click on Accounts & Lists > Memberships & Subscriptions.
3. Then, click on Kindle Unlimited Settings > Cancel Kindle Unlimited Membership.
4. Click on Cancel membership.
Whenever you wish, you can end your subscription. You should be aware, though, that since you have already paid for the following month, your subscription will only be canceled at the end of the monthly cycle. However, you won’t be charged on the renewal date.
- How to Stop Paying for AOL but Keep Email
- What is Life Time Fitness Founders Membership?
- How to Get Games and Software Library on Amazon
- How Can You Recover Your Amazon Account
So, we hope you have understood how to manage Kindle Unlimited subscription and change your Kindle Unlimited subscription with the detailed steps to your aid. You can let us know any queries or suggestions about any other topic you want us to make an article on. Drop them in the comments section below for us to know.