iPhone is one of the most used and trending devices from Apple Inc. People prefer using iPhones because of their premium quality and the security features it provides. In every way, iPhone is leading, be it the processor speed, camera performance, or even its durability. But sometimes, you may want to disable certain features on your iPhone that you don’t use or don’t want to use anymore. In this article, we will take a look at how to disable screenshots on iPhone or turn off screenshots on iPhone.
- How to Disable Screenshot on iPhone
- Where is Screenshot Feature in iPhone Settings?
- Why is My iPhone Taking Screenshots by Itself?
- How To Stop Accidental Screenshots On iPhone XS?
- Can You Turn Off Screenshot on iPhone XR?
- How to Disable Screenshots on iPhone 11 or 12? How Do I Turn Off Screenshots on iOS 14 & 15?
- How to Turn Off Double Tap Screenshot on iPhone?
- How to Remove Screenshot Button on iPhone?
- How Do I Change the Screenshot Settings on My iPhone?
- How Do I Disable Screenshot Security?
How to Disable Screenshot on iPhone
You can disable the screenshot options from the Accessibility settings on your iPhone. And you will find the steps explaining the same in detail further in this article.
Where is Screenshot Feature in iPhone Settings?
Actually, you don’t need any settings option for screenshots as you can do it just by pressing the volume up and power button at the same time. But if your volume button is not working, you can enable the screenshot gestures from the Accessibility settings menu in the iPhone settings. In this menu, you will see the multiple options to capture the screenshot on your iPhone.
Why is My iPhone Taking Screenshots by Itself?
This can happen if your double-tap or triple-tap option is turned on for taking screenshots.
How To Stop Accidental Screenshots On iPhone XS?
Accidental screenshots happen mostly because of the double-tap option, like if your device is in your pocket and it gets double-tapped on the back then it will take screenshots. You can avoid this by just turning off the back tap option on your iPhone XS. You can consider following the below steps to disable screenshot on iPhone:
Note: This will work only on iPhone 8 and above.
1. Open up the Settings application on your iPhone device.
2. Swipe down and tap on the Accessibility option.
3. Under the Physical and Motor section, tap on the Touch option.
4. Tap on the Back Tap.
5. Tap on Double Tap.
Note: Also, follow this and the next step for the Triple Tap option.
6. Finally, tap on the None option.
Also Read: How to Take Zoom Meeting Screenshot
Can You Turn Off Screenshot on iPhone XR?
No, you cannot turn off the complete screenshots option from any iPhones. You can turn off the double-tap or triple-tap option for screenshots, but you will still be able to take screenshots using the power and the volume-up buttons.
How to Disable Screenshots on iPhone 11 or 12? How Do I Turn Off Screenshots on iOS 14 & 15?
You cannot turn off the complete screenshots option from any iPhones. But from iPhone 8 onwards, Apple launched a new way to take screenshots through the double-tap or triple-tap option. You can turn this feature off because it can lead to accidental screenshots. You can follow the below steps to turn off the double-tap or triple-tap option.
1. Open up Settings and tap on Accessibility.
2. Tap on the Touch option under the Physical and Motor section.
3. Then, from the bottom of the screen, tap on the Back Tap option.
4. Tap on the Double Tap > None options.
5. Do the same for the Triple-tap option.
Also Read: How to take a Screenshot on Netflix
How to Turn Off Double Tap Screenshot on iPhone?
You can consider following the below steps to disable double-tap screenshot on your iPhone.
1. Launch Settings.
2. Tap on the Accessibility option from the list.
3. Then, tap on the Touch option.
4. Tap on Back Tap > Double Tap.
5. Finally, tap on the None option.
How to Remove Screenshot Button on iPhone?
There is no removable screenshot button on iPhone. You have 2 ways to take screenshots: either with the power and volume up button or the back tap feature. You cannot disable the first way of taking screenshots. But you can definitely turn off the back tap feature from the Touch settings in our iPhone. Follow the above-mentioned steps to disable screenshot on iPhone.
How Do I Change the Screenshot Settings on My iPhone?
Apple launched the back tap feature for doing different tasks on your iPhone. By just tapping twice or thrice on the back, you can take screenshots. If you want to make any changes to this feature, you can follow the upcoming steps.
1. Open the Settings application.
2. Swipe down and tap on the Accessibility option.
3. From the Physical and Motor section, tap on the Touch option.
4. Tap on Back Tap > Double Tap > Screenshot.
Note: You can do the same for the Triple Tap option.
Now a circle would appear on your screen at the corner. You can either Single-Tap, Double-Tap, Long Press, or 3D Touch on that circle to take the screenshot.
How Do I Disable Screenshot Security?
There is no extra security for screenshots. You can take screenshots either by pressing the power button and volume button together or by using the back tap feature.
- What is Clock Interrupt?
- How to Change Phone Number on Samsung Account
- Does Instagram Notify When You Screenshot A Story?
- 7 Ways to Take Screenshot on Android Phone
In this article, we took a look at how to disable screenshot on iPhone. We hope that we have solved all your questions regarding the same. You can let us know any queries about this article or suggestions about any other topic you want us to make an article on. Drop them in the comments section below for us to know.