Uber has become an inseparable part of our lives. The expedient technology, pervasive outreach, and unobtrusive operation have made Uber the premier for transit and affordable travel from one place to another. It is an entity of such immense importance. It is made to have the peculiarities and complexities that often puzzle the user, one being how to delete Uber history and delete recent locations on Uber. So, this article will answer all your queries about these topics. Also, you will learn to contact Uber customer service and delete a rider on Uber swiftly.
- How to Delete Uber History
- How Long Does Uber Keep Your Trip History?
- Can You See Your Uber History?
- How Can You Contact Uber Customer Service?
- How to Remove Saved Places and Favourite Places in Uber App?
- How to Delete Uber History in Android?
- How to Delete Uber History in iPhone?
- How to Delete Uber Ride History in India?
- How to Delete a Rider on Uber?
- Can You Delete Past Orders on UberEats?
- How Can You Delete Recent Locations on Uber?
How to Delete Uber History
Read this article till the end to learn the steps demonstrating how to delete Uber history and riders on the Uber app in depth by using the images for better understanding.
How Long Does Uber Keep Your Trip History?
Uber preserves your trip history for 90 days, which is deleted forever after expiration.
Can You See Your Uber History?
Yes, you can see your uber history on your Uber app.
How Can You Contact Uber Customer Service?
There are various ways to contact Uber customer service. Follow any of them at your convenience:
Method 1: Through Uber App
1. Launch the Uber app.
2. Then, tap on the Account tab from the bottom bar.
3. Tap on Help.
4. Tap on Report an issue with this trip.
5. Swipe down and tap on Get Trip Help.
Also Read: Why Uber Won’t Accept My Debit Card?
Method 2: Through Greenlight Hub
You can also avail help and contact customer representatives via the Greenlight hub, with over 150 such locations in the US. Before getting to the steps to learn how to delete Uber history, read the steps below to contact the Uber Greenlight hub near your location.
1. Open the Uber app on your phone.
Note: Ensure that the site can detect your location, or you can manually provide it in the top right section.
2. Tap on the hamburger icon from the top left corner.
3. Tap on Help.
4. Then, tap on Book an in-person appointment.
5. Tap on Book an appointment.
6. Select the I agree field and tap on NEXT.
7. Tap on Schedule an appointment.
8. Tap on the desired location to select it.
You have successfully located your nearest Greenlight hub and booked an appointment. Visit the hub to resolve the issue you are facing.
Method 3: From Social Media
Also Read: How to Hide or Delete Amazon Order History
Method 4: Via Contact Numbers
You can contact Uber via phone using the following numbers:
- 800-285-6172: Use this number only for emergencies if you are endangered or imperiled due to safety breaches or accidents.
- 800-593-7069: Contact this number for grievances that require immediate resolution. This number is staffed 24×7.
How to Remove Saved Places and Favourite Places in Uber App?
Follow the prescribed process to delete saved places history from the Uber app:
1. Open the Uber app and tap on the Account tab from the bottom right corner.
2. Tap on Settings.
3. Tap on More Saved Places.
4. Tap on the three-dotted icon next to your targeted location and tap on Remove.
Note: You can also delete favorite locations. Tap on Delete next to your favorite places.
Also Read: Can I Delete My DoorDash Account?
How to Delete Uber History in Android?
It is currently impossible to delete your Uber history unless you delete your account.
How to Delete Uber History in iPhone?
You cannot delete your Uber history on an iPhone unless you delete your account.
How to Delete Uber Ride History in India?
The option to delete your Uber ride history is unavailable. The only way is to delete your account.
How to Delete a Rider on Uber?
To delete a rider, you must delete the Uber account. Follow the below steps:
1. Launch the Uber app on your device.
2. Tap on Account > Settings.
3. Tap on Privacy.
4. Tap on Privacy Center.
5. Swipe down and tap on Account Deletion.
6. Enter your login credentials as specified by Uber to complete your deletion.
Can You Delete Past Orders on UberEats?
No, you cannot delete your past orders on UberEats unless you delete your account.
How Can You Delete Recent Locations on Uber?
Deleting recent locations is the same as deleting ride history, which is impossible to do so unless you delete your account.
- How to Get WWE Network Free Account
- How to Cancel My Roku Account Subscriptions
- How to Delete PhonePe Transaction History
- How to Unfreeze Venmo Account
We hope you have understood the steps to delete Uber history and were able to perform them successfully. You can drop your queries about this article and topic suggestions for future articles in the comments section below.