FedEx is a U.S.-based provider of international courier delivery services. In addition to shipping parcels and freight, FedEx also provides printing, copying, and business services. If you use FedEx, have you ever wondered how to create multiple FedEx shipping labels or how to create FedEx shipping label? A helpful guide that can address all of your queries, like Can you do batch shipping with FedEx, is available if you’re seeking more information about FedEx prepaid shipping label. Continue reading to learn more.
Table of Contents
- How to Create Multiple FedEx Shipping Labels
- What is FedEx Prepaid Shipping Label?
- How to Create FedEx Shipping Label?
- How to Create FedEx Shipping Label without Account?
- Is There a Way to Create Multiple FedEx Labels at Once?
- Can I Create Multiple FedEx Shipping Labels at Once?
- Can You Put Multiple Shipping Labels on One Package?
- Can You Use the Same FedEx Label for Multiple Packages?
- Can You Do Batch Shipping with FedEx?
- How to Create Multiple FedEx Shipping Labels?
- How to Create Multiple FedEx Shipping Labels from Excel?
- How to Contact FedEx Ship Manager?
How to Create Multiple FedEx Shipping Labels
Keep reading further to find the steps explaining how to create multiple FedEx shipping labels and FedEx prepaid shipping label in detail with useful illustrations for better understanding.
What is FedEx Prepaid Shipping Label?
A prepaid shipping label is one on which the shipping cost has already been covered, allowing the shipper to just drop it off at the post office or hand it to the courier without any further fees. When returning items with pre-paid shipping labels, the buyer will send the package, and the online merchant will receive it. The most frequent justification for buying pre-paid courier shipping labels is refunding from buyers to vendors. On their website, FedEx offers FedEx prepaid shipping labels for sale. You can send the prepaid label to your customer with the package or via email once you have completed filling out the necessary information. There is no expiration date on the FedEx prepaid label.
How to Create FedEx Shipping Label?
A return shipping label is a pre-paid, pre-addressed shipping label that is used to facilitate returns for customers (if needed). Many small enterprises depend heavily on shipping. Whether your small business is delivering LCD panels or figurines, you must include an exact shipping label on the package in order for it to reach its destination. Customers of FedEx have the option to generate shipping labels on the company’s website for instant printing.
This guide will show you how to create FedEx shipping labels on your devices. Simply follow the instructions exactly, and the steps will be clear:
Note: In the upcoming steps, we will see the procedure to create a return shipment label.
1. Visit the FedEx website on your browser.
2. Click on Sign Up or Log In > SIGN UP/LOG IN.
3. Enter your USER ID and PASSWORD and click on LOG IN.
Note: If you don’t already have an account, click on CREATE A USER ID and follow the onscreen instructions to open a FedEx account.
4. Hover the mouse pointer over the Shipping tab and click on Create a Shipment.
5. On the FedEx Ship Manager page, click on the Ship tab > Create Return Shipment.
6. Fill out the Return Package To part with the shipment information for your organization.
7. Then, enter the Return Package From section with the contact’s necessary shipping information, including their complete name, address, and phone number.
8. From the Package & Shipment Details section, select the desired return label type from the drop-down menu options.
9. Choose your desired return delivery option from the drop-down menu under Package type, which includes two-day or overnight delivery, by clicking the button.
10. Enter the necessary package information, such as the weight of the returned item, the number of packages in the shipment being returned, and the kind of package being returned (such as a container, tube, or packet).
11. Examine the billing details that will instantly show up in the Billing Details section. Click the Bill transportation to drop-down option and enter a different 9-digit FedEx account number to modify the billing account.
12. Scroll down and click on the Ship option from the Complete your Shipment section to complete the shipping and review the information.
13. On the screen, the tracking number will also be visible. Click on the Print option.
Also Read: How to Create Slack Channel
How to Create FedEx Shipping Label without Account?
FedEx enables you to send a single box worldwide and pay with your credit card without need an account number if you ship a few times a year. This guide will show you how to create FedEx shipping labels without account on your devices. Simply follow the instructions exactly, and the steps will be clear:
1. Navigate to the FedEx Login page on your browser.
2. Click on the Create a one-time credit card shipment option.
3. Then, enter the From Address and To Address fields from the Address Information section.
4. Proceed to enter the details for the Shipment Details and Payment sections.
5. Confirm your shipping from the Confirmation section and Print the label.
Also Read: How to Reactivate USPS.com Account
Is There a Way to Create Multiple FedEx Labels at Once?
Yes, you can use the FedEx Web Services API or any other label-creation service to create multiple FedEx shipping labels at once. You may make shipments, generate and retrieve labels, track shipments, and modify account information via the API.
Can I Create Multiple FedEx Shipping Labels at Once?
Yes, you can use FedEx Ship Manager or FedEx Ship Manager Lite to create multiple FedEx shipping labels simultaneously. For each package you want to mail, you must first establish a shipment. You can make numerous shipments at once using batch processing, or you can do it one at a time. Using a label printer, you may print the shipping labels for all of the packages at once after creating the shipments. Alternatively, you can print the shipping labels later by saving them as PDF files.
Can You Put Multiple Shipping Labels on One Package?
No, that can cause confusion and muddle the goods delivery. Select one label, and either ship the products individually or stick it on the package. A shipment may be shipped to the incorrect location or experience a delay in transit if it has multiple labels. This can lead to misunderstanding and can confuse recipients. It is typically better to use a single, transparent label that contains all the information required for the product to be delivered to the proper location. If many labels are required, make carefully arrange them such that no crucial information is hidden or obscured.
Can You Use the Same FedEx Label for Multiple Packages?
No, that can confuse the delivery of the products. Choose one label, attach it to the package, or mail the items separately. If a shipment contains many labels, it may be delivered to the wrong place or incur a delay in transit. This could cause miscommunication and perplexing recipients. Generally speaking, it is preferable to use a single, transparent label that includes all the necessary details for the goods to be delivered to the correct location. If numerous labels are required, place them carefully so that no critical information is hidden or obscured.
Can You Do Batch Shipping with FedEx?
Yes, you can do batch shipping with FedEx concurrently using FedEx Ship Manager or FedEx Ship Manager Lite. You must create a shipment before you can mail any packages. Batch processing allows you to send out several shipments at once, or you can send them one at a time. After establishing the shipments, you may print the shipping labels for all of the packages at once using a label printer. By storing the shipping labels as PDF files, you may even print them later.
How to Create Multiple FedEx Shipping Labels?
This guide will show you how to create multiple FedEx shipping labels with Ordoro (a small software company that offers an all-in-one, web-based platform that helps eCommerce sellers manage) on your devices. Simply follow the instructions exactly, and the steps will be clear:
1. Visit the Ordoro website on your browser.
2. Click on the Orders option from the top-left area of the screen.
3. Choose an order by selecting the appropriate checkbox.
4. Select the Package Type you want the order to be shipped in and FedEx as your shipper.
5. If appropriate, select Additional Options from the drop-down menu and enter the package’s weight, dimensions, and any other shipper-specific choices.
6. To access the Multi-Package Label modal, click the plus (+) button.
7. Selecting + Add another package will add a new package with the values from the previous package already filled in.
8. If necessary, adjust the declared value per package, dry ice weight, and weight.
Note: You’ll notice that each time you add or change a package, the label cost at the top of the modal is updated.
9. Select Save to return to the label panel after leaving it.
10. Under the Shipping Info section on the right-hand side, you can see which orders have Multi-Packages applied and how many earlier label productions there are.
11. When you’re prepared, select the orange Create Label option.
Go to the Shipped page and check the information for Weight and Requested Shipping Method under the Shipping Label Created heading to determine which orders were sent as multi-package shipments.
Also Read: Create Multiple Gmail Accounts Without Phone Number Verification
How to Create Multiple FedEx Shipping Labels from Excel?
Use third-party shipping software that connects with FedEx and enables Excel data import if you want to create multiple FedEx shipping labels from Excel. Ordoro is the third-party shipping application that is best suited for this task. This tutorial will demonstrate how to use Ordoro on your devices to create numerous FedEx shipment labels. If you simply adhere to the directions exactly, the stages will be obvious:
1. Gather the shipping details to make your labels into an Excel spreadsheet. This should contain the name and address of the recipient, the package’s weight and size, and any other pertinent information.
2. Create a file with comma-separated values using the data you exported from your Excel spreadsheet.
3. Become a member of Ordoro, a shipping application that connects with FedEx and lets you input data from a CSV file.
4. Use the shipping program’s instructions to import your CSV file and generate your mailing labels.
5. After printing the labels, affix them to your parcels.
Note: Remember that based on the shipping application you select, the particular processes may change. For more comprehensive instructions, it’s a good idea to consult the documentation or get in touch with the software’s customer service.
How to Contact FedEx Ship Manager?
There might be a time when you need to contact FedEx if you use them for your shipping needs. There are a number of various methods you can contact FedEx to address your problem fast, depending on your problem and where you are located.
- Consult FedEx’s website for country-specific Contact Information: Depending on the nation or region you are calling from, different numbers apply. FedEx has locations all throughout the world, and each location has a unique phone number. Visit the Customer Support page to view a list of contact information for each region. You can also email some foreign offices using their email addresses.
- Ask the FedEx Virtual Assistant a Question: By visiting the Virtual Assistant Support page, you can access FedEx’s virtual assistant. To begin, just type in your query and adhere to the instructions.
- NextDNS Review, Features, Pros and Cons
- How to Find Printer IP Address on Windows 10
- DoorDash is Picking Up Packages for You
- How to Print Large Images on Multiple Pages in Windows 11
We hope that you learned about how to create multiple FedEx shipping labels and FedEx prepaid shipping label. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.