Amazon FreeTime (now Amazon Kids+) is a novel addition to the expansive Amazon pantheon, providing an exhilarating assortment of digitally engendered children’s amusement. It is easy to download and install and has ridiculously affordable subscription fees. FreeTime promises to dominate the industry as the forerunner in its respective industry. Its surge and triumph are relatively newfound, and it is still an obscure app with much momentum left to garner. Thus, today we shoulder a responsibility to educate you about this wonderful digital domain, starting with how to cancel Amazon FreeTime without device. This article will also help you learn how to cancel free trial of Amazon Prime and cancel Amazon FreeTime Unlimited from computer. Also, you will understand about Amazon FreeTime charge on credit card.
How to Cancel Amazon FreeTime without Device
You can cancel Amazon FreeTime without device from the Amazon FreeTime Manage Subscription page. Keep reading further to find the steps explaining the same in detail with useful illustrations for better understanding.
Is Amazon FreeTime Available in the UK?
Yes, Amazon FreeTime is available in the UK.
What is Amazon FreeTime and Why are You Being Charged for It?
Amazon FreeTime, now remodeled as Amazon Kids, is a children’s entertainment domain. Even though Amazon Kids is free for parents, its enhancement Kids+ requires the payment of a subscription fee. If you have bought this subscription, you will be charged monthly.
Can You Need Amazon FreeTime?
Amazon FreeTime, which is remodeled as Amazon Kids, is a wonderful app catering to your kids’ entertainment. Parents often need it to ensure a seamless provision of entertainment for their children.
What is Amazon FreeTime Charge on Credit Card?
Amazon FreeTime is $2.99/month/child (Prime members) and $4.99/month/child (non-Prime members). An annual package also charges $83 from users who are subscribed to Prime and $119 from users who are detached from Prime.
Is Amazon FreeTime Included in Prime Membership?
No. Amazon Prime offers a discount for FreeTime but does not exempt you from paying charges.
How Can You Change Your FreeTime Settings?
Follow the below steps to change your FreeTime settings:
1. Turn on your FreeTime device.
2. Tap on the Settings app from the app drawer.
From this menu, you can change the Amazon FreeTime settings.
Also Read: How to Cancel FFXIV Subscription
How Can You Unsubscribe from Amazon FreeTime without Device?
Follow the below steps to unsubscribe from Amazon FreeTime without device:
1. Access the Amazon FreeTime Manage Subscription page in a browser.
Note: Sign in to your account if prompted.
2. Click on Continue.
3. Click on Cancel Subscription.
4. Click on Yes, go to cancellation page.
5. Choose the desired reason and click on Submit and confirm cancellation.
Also Read: How Can You Recover Your Amazon Account
How Can You Cancel Free Trial of Amazon Prime?
Follow the below steps to cancel free trial of Amazon Prime:
1. Launch the Amazon app on your device.
2. Tap on Prime at the top navigation bar.
3. Tap on Manage My Membership.
4. Tap on Manage membership.
5. Again, tap on Manage Membership.
6. Tap on End membership.
7. Swipe down and tap on End my Free Trial Now.
8. Then, swipe down and tap on Continue to Cancel.
9. Tap on Cancel immediately.
Also Read: How to Cancel HBO on Roku
How to Cancel Amazon FreeTime Unlimited from Computer?
How to cancel Amazon FreeTime without device
1. Access the Amazon FreeTime Manage Subscription page and Log in to your account.
2. Click on Continue > Cancel Subscription.
3. Then click on Yes, go to cancellation page.
4. Select a reason and click on Submit and confirm cancellation.
How Can You Cancel Amazon FreeTime?
Follow the below steps on how to cancel Amazon FreeTime without device:
1. Navigate to the Amazon FreeTime Manage Subscription page.
2. Sign in to your account and click on Continue.
3. Choose Cancel subscription.
4. Click on Yes, go to cancellation page.
5. Provide the reason why you intend to cancel your account.
6. Lastly, click on Submit and Cancel subscription.
Also Read: How Do I Cancel Starz Subscription on Amazon
What Happens If You Cancel Amazon FreeTime?
After learning how to cancel Amazon FreeTime without device, you might ask about its consequences. The cancellation of Amazon FreeTime revokes your subscription, meaning you will have to pay the subscription fees once again if you intend on availing the program.
How Can You Cancel Amazon FreeTime UK?
Follow the below steps to cancel Amazon Prime UK:
1. Visit the Amazon FreeTime Manage Subscription page and log in to your account.
2. Click on Continue > Cancel Subscription > Yes, go to cancellation page.
3. Choose a reason and click on Submit and confirm cancellation.
- Can You Make a Group Chat on TikTok?
- How to Cancel Shipt Membership
- How Do I Log Into Amazon Chime
- How to Cancel Adobe Acrobat Subscription
We hope that you learned about how to cancel Amazon FreeTime without device. Feel free to reach out to us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. Also, let us know what you want to learn about next.