Mangago is one of the popular manga reading service for free. It is a non-profit platform for all the manga lovers. It provides a vast library of manga resources. But if you are facing issues with Mangago not working in your browser, then do not worry! We bring to you a perfect guide that will fix Mangago site not working problem. So, continue reading!
How to Fix Mangago not Working
In this article, we have shown all the troubleshooting methods to fix Mangago site not working issue on your PC. But before going through the solutions, you must firstly check if the servers are running or not. Check for any server outage in Mangago Updownradar page.
If the servers are down, then you should wait until the servers starts running again. However, if you do not find any issues and the Mangago servers are up and running, then continue following the below steps to fix the said problem.
Note: Here, we have shown Google Chrome browser as an example. You can perform the steps in your respective web browsers.
Method 1: Restart PC
The most basic thing to do is to reboot your system. Follow the steps listed below to restart your Windows PC.
1. Hit the Alt + F4 keys together to open Shutdown Windows prompt.
2. Select Restart option from the dropdown menu.
3. Finally, hit the Enter key to reboot the PC.
Method 2: Troubleshoot Network Connectivity
Another method is to fix your network connectivity. If you are unable to open not only Mangago site but other sites too, then there can be internet connection error on your system. So, for this scenario, you need to troubleshoot the internet connection. Check out our guide to troubleshoot network connectivity problems on Windows 10.
Also Read: 14 Best Manga Reader Apps for Android
Method 3: Use Incognito Mode
If any trackers are preventing to load Mangago website, then try visiting the site on Incognito mode. Sometimes, trackers may interfere with Mangago page and restrict the access to the website. You can solve this problem by using the Incognito mode to fix Mangago not working issue. Check our guide to enable Incognito mode in Chrome.
Method 4: Use VPN
If Mangago website is not available in your region, then to solve Mangago not working issue you can use a VPN. Follow our guide to set up a VPN on Windows 10 and fix Mangago site not working problem.
Method 5: Disable VPN or Proxy Server
Another method to fix Mangago cant be open problem is by disabling the VPN and proxy server if enabled. If using a VPN did not solve the problem, then you can disable the VPN to fix mangago.me down issue. Follow our article that will guide you to disable VPN and proxy server on Windows 10.
Method 6: Clear Browser Cache and Cookies
As you use a web browser to surf through Mangago page, due to corrupt cache and cookies you can solve mangago.me down issue. Follow our guide to clear cache and cookies in Google Chrome.
Method 7: Reset Web Browser
Resetting the browser will restore to its default settings, and there are more possibilities that you can fix the discussed Mangago cant be open problem. Follow the below-mentioned steps to reset your web browser and check if Mangago not working problem is resolved.
1. Open Google Chrome and go to chrome://settings/reset
2. Click on the Restore settings to their original defaults option, shown highlighted.
3. Now, click on the Reset Settings button to initialize the reset process.
Method 8: Reinstall Web Browser
If none of the above-mentioned method help, and you continue to face Mangago.me down issue, try reinstalling the web browser to resolve Mangago site not working error.
1. Open the Windows Search, type Control Panel, then click on Open.
2. Set the View by: mode to Category.
3. Here, click on Uninstall a program under Programs section.
4. From the Programs and Features window, right-click on your web browser (e.g. Google Chrome) and click on Uninstall.
5. Wait for uninstallation to finish.
6. Then, in the Start menu search, type Firefox, and click on Open.
7. Visit the official website for Google Chrome and click on Download Chrome button.
8. After downloading, run the downloaded setup file to install Google Chrome browser.
- How to Make Your Alarm Louder
- Does Netflix have Jujutsu Kaisen?
- 27 Best Android Apps to Read Manga for Free
- How to Activate Crunchyroll on Any Device
We hope that you learned about how to fix Mangago not working. You can contact us with your queries and suggestions via the comments section below. And you can also let us know what topics you want to learn about next.