Table of Contents
- How to Enable Incognito Mode in Google Chrome
- Method 1: How to Enable Incognito Mode in Chrome on Windows 10 PC
- Method 2: How to Enable Incognito Mode in Chrome on macOS
- Method 3: How to Enable Incognito Mode in Chrome Android App
- How to Turn Off Incognito Mode
- Pro Tip: Disable Incognito Mode on Android Using Third-party Apps
How to Enable Incognito Mode in Google Chrome
In some cases, we might prefer a private browsing option where the browsing history does not show up. In this case, turning on the Incognito mode in Chrome is the best option.
Method 1: How to Enable Incognito Mode in Chrome on Windows 10 PC
You can also enable it on Windows PCs as follows:
1. Launch Google Chrome browser.
2. Click on the three dotted icon at the top right corner of the screen.
3. Then, select the New Incognito window option shown highlighted below.
4. The Incognito mode window will now appear.
Also Read: How to Remove Bing from Chrome
Method 2: How to Enable Incognito Mode in Chrome on macOS
You can enable Incognito mode Chrome in Mac by following the below-mentioned steps:
1. Open Google Chrome browser.
2. Press Command (⌘) + Shift + N keys together to open Incognito window.
Also Read: How to Enable DNS over HTTPS in Chrome
Method 3: How to Enable Incognito Mode in Chrome Android App
Follow the steps listed below to do so:
1. Open the Chrome app.
2. Tap on the three dotted icon shown highlighted below.
3. Then, tap on the New incognito tab as depicted below.
4. Finally, a new Incognito tab will open.
Also Read: How to Reset Google Chrome on Android
How to Turn Off Incognito Mode
Read our tutorial on How to Disable Incognito Mode in Google Chrome here to turn it off on Windows PC, MacOS, and Android smartphones.
Pro Tip: Disable Incognito Mode on Android Using Third-party Apps
To turn off Incognito mode chrome on a computer is relatively easier than doing the same on an Android device. Since the settings in an Android phone do not allow it, sometimes, you may need to use third-party applications.
Note: The third-party applications listed below are quite popular and paid services.
- Incoquito offers a lot of options to be performed in Android. It disables the Incognito mode, Incoquito additionally, maintains log for all events & activities.
- Incognito Away disables Incognito mode not only in Chrome but also in other browsers like Edge, Brave Browser, Ecosia, Start Internet Browser, and different versions of Chrome-like DEV, BETA, etc.
- How to Change Steam Profile Picture
- How to Disable Google Software Reporter Tool
- How to Remove Chrome Themes
- Fix Crunchyroll Not Working on Chrome
We hope that this guide was helpful and you were able to learn how to enable incognito mode Chrome. Let us know which method worked for you best. If you have any queries or suggestions then feel free to drop them in the comments section.