Halo Infinite is a popular first person shooting game which was released on 2021. If you are facing Arbiter.dll was not found error message while playing Halo Infinite game in your Windows 10 PC, then do not worry!. We bring to you a perfect guide that will help you fix this Halo Infinite Arbiter.dll not found issue with an effective set of troubleshooting hacks. So, continue reading.
- How to Fix Arbiter.dll Was Not Found in Windows 10
- Method 1: Basic Troubleshooting Methods
- Method 2: Run Halo Infinite as Administrator
- Method 3: Close Unwanted Background Processes
- Method 4: Change Game Process Priority
- Method 5: Set High Performance
- Method 6: Update Steam & Halo Infinite Game
- Method 7: Disable Full-Screen Optimizations
- Method 8: Disable In-Game Overlay
- Method 9: Change DLC Settings
- Method 10: Verify Integrity of Game files
- Method 11: Update DirectX
- Method 12: Repair Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable
- Method 13: Reinstall Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable
How to Fix Arbiter.dll Was Not Found in Windows 10
If you are vexed by Halo Infinite missing dll in your Windows 10 computer, here are a few possible reasons why you must analyze them carefully to sort out the problem.
- PC does not meet the basic requirements of the game.
- Some other background program is interfering with the game.
- You are using an unverified version of drivers.
- The graphics settings of the game are misconfigured and the DLL files of the Steam client are corrupt.
- Presence of malware and viruses.
- The .NET framework and operating system are not updated to their latest version.
- DirectX version is not up-to-date.
- Any misconfigured or corrupt installation files of the game also causes the problem.
- The Microsoft C++ redistributable files are not compatible with the game and PC.
Here are a few possible troubleshooting methods that will help you fix Halo Infinite missing dll issue. Follow them as demonstrated in the same order and if you are lucky, you may attain a solution for your problem within the first few steps itself!
Method 1: Basic Troubleshooting Methods
Firstly, follow these basic methods to fix the issue.
1A. Restart PC
The general trick to resolve all the temporary glitches associated with Halo Infinite is to restart your computer. You can restart your PC by following the steps.
1. Navigate to the Windows Power User menu by pressing the Windows and X keys simultaneously.
2. Select Shut down or sign out.
3. Finally, click Restart.
Once you have restarted your game, check if you can access the game without any errors.
1B. Check Game Requirements
If you are facing the discussed issue on start-up, you have to check the basic requirements of the game and ensure that your PC satisfies them.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system.
- OS: Windows 10 RS5 x64.
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 or Intel i5-4440.
- Memory: 8 GB RAM.
- Graphics: AMD RX 570 or Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti.
- DirectX: Version 12.
- Storage: 50 GB available space.
1C. Ensure Proper Network Connection
Unstable internet connection leads to a missing dll issue, also if there are any obstacles between your router and your computer, they may interfere with the wireless signal and will cause intermittent connection problems. You can run a Speedtest to know the optimum level of network speed required for the proper connection.
Ensure that your device satisfies the below criteria.
- Find the Signal strength of your network and if it is very low, clear all the obstructions in between the way.
- Avoid too many devices connected to the same network.
- Always buy a modem/router verified by your Internet Service Provider (ISP) and they are free of conflicts.
- Do not use Old, broken, or damaged cables. Replace the cables if necessary.
- Make sure the wires from the modem to the router and the modem to the wall are stable and out of disturbance.
If there are any internet connectivity issues, check our guide How to Troubleshoot Network Connectivity Problems on Windows 10 to troubleshoot the same.
1D. Stop Overclocking
- Every high-end computer are built with the option of Overclocking which helps in outputting more juice than your specifications that you already have. Running the graphics card or processor faster than the default speed refers to overclocking.
- When this happens, your computer will reach the maximum temperature after a particular time. The computer detects this and adjusts the clock speed to the normal speed until it is cooled down. The clock speed is increased again after they cool down.
- This increases the performance of your computer and is a great help if you don’t have a powerful computer.
- It must be noted that all the games do not support overclocking. The same applies to Halo Infinite. So, you must try disabling all overclocking on your computer and try launching the game. If it launches well, the issue is fixed.
- Hope, you have fixed Arbiter.dll was not found issue on your Windows 10 PC, if you have any doubts, feel free to contact us via the comments section.
1E. Update Windows
You can also eradicate bugs in your computer and game by updating your Operating System. Always ensure if you have updated your Windows Operating System and if there are any updates pending in action, use our guide How to Download and Install Windows 10 Latest Update
After updating your Windows Operating System, check whether you can connect to your Halo Infinite game server without any errors.
1F. Update Graphics Drivers
Halo Infinite, being a graphical intensive game, your graphics driver is essential important for your gaming experience. If the drivers are outdated or faulty, make sure you update them. You can search for the newest releases of drivers from its official websites or you can update them manually. Follow our guide 4 Ways to Update Graphics Drivers in Windows 10 to update your driver and check if you have fixed missing dll issue issues or not.
1G. Roll Back GPU Driver Updates
Sometimes, the current version of GPU drivers may cause the discussed issue and, in this case, you have to restore previous versions of installed drivers. This process is called Roll Back of drivers and you can easily roll back your computer drivers to their previous state by following our guide How to Rollback Drivers on Windows 10.
1H. Reinstall Graphics Drivers
If you still face the discussed issue after updating your Graphical drivers, then reinstall device drivers to fix any incompatibility issues. There are several ways to reinstall drivers on your computer. Yet, you can easily reinstall Graphical drivers as instructed in our guide How to Uninstall and Reinstall Drivers on Windows 10.
After reinstalling GPU drivers, check if you can access Halo Infinite without any errors.
1I. Temporarily Disable Antivirus (If Applicable)
Some incompatible antivirus programs installed in your computer will cause the discussed error. To avoid conflicts, you must ensure the security settings of your Windows 10 computer and check if they are stable or not. To find whether the antivirus suite is the reason for the issue, disable it once and try connecting to a network. Read our guide on How to Disable Antivirus Temporarily on Windows 10 and follow the instructions to disable your Antivirus program temporarily on your PC.
If you have a fix for your problem after disabling the antivirus program in your computer, you are advised to uninstall the program completely from your PC. Read our guide Force Uninstall Programs which won’t Uninstall in Windows 10 to uninstall your antivirus program in your computer.
1J. Disable Windows Firewall (Not Recommended)
At times, Windows Defender Firewall in your computer may prevent the game from being opened due to some security reasons. In this case, Halo Infinite may not open due to Windows Defender Firewall. If you don’t know how to disable the Windows Defender Firewall, go through our guide How to Disable Windows 10 Firewall, and follow the instructions that are given.
Note: Make sure to enable the Firewall suite again after fixing the problem as a computer without a firewall program is a threat.
You can follow our guide to Allow or Block Apps through the Windows Firewall to allow the app.
1K. Run Malware Scan
Presence of a virus or malware attack will result in gaming problems in your computer. If in case, the virus attack is very severe, you cannot connect to any online game continuously at all. To resolve the problem, you have to remove the virus or malware completely from your Windows 10 computer.
You are advised to scan your computer as instructed in our guide How do I Run a Virus Scan on my Computer?
Also, if you want to remove malware from your computer, check our guide How to Remove Malware from your PC in Windows 10. Once you have removed all the viruses from your computer, connect to your game and check if you face the issue again.
1L. Extend System Partition
You will not be able to launch the Halo Infinite game on your computer if there is insufficient space in the system partition. There are many ways to increase the memory space in your computer, but this might not be helpful in every situation. You have to extend the system reserved partition for fixing Halo Infinite Arbiter.dll not found issue. There are many third-party tools to extend the system reserved partition but, it is preferable to do it manually. Follow the steps given in this article How to Extend System Drive Partition (C:) in Windows 10.
Method 2: Run Halo Infinite as Administrator
Certain permissions and features can only be accessed if you have granted admin rights to the Halo Infinite game. In this scenario, you can fix the discussed issue by following the below-listed instructions.
1. Right-click on the Halo Infinite shortcut on the desktop or navigate the installation directory and right-click on it.
2. Now, select the Properties option.
3. Then, switch to the Compatibility tab and check the box Run this program as an administrator.
4. Finally, click on Apply > OK to save the changes.
Check if you have fixed Halo Infinite Arbiter.dll was not found issue.
Method 3: Close Unwanted Background Processes
Several background processes running on your PC may interfere with Halo Infinite processes. These programs may contribute to the the discussed issue. Follow our guide How to End Task in Windows 10 to exit from all background processes.
Method 4: Change Game Process Priority
The preference of an application or process tells the computer the importance and if it should be given preference over the others while allocating the resources. The priority of every application is normal except the system processes, by default. Halo Infinite might give you the error if it didn’t get enough resources.
1. Launch the Task Manager by hitting Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys together.
2. Now, search for Halo Infinite process.
3. Then change the priority to High Priority and check if this works.
Note: Change the priority with great caution as changing the priority of the process carelessly could make your system extremely slow or unstable.
4. Close the Task Manager and reboot your computer and check whether Halo Infinite on Windows 10 issue is solved.
Method 5: Set High Performance
You can also optimize your game when setting your high-performance power plan settings. These power plans are developed to manage the power settings on portable settings. Follow the below-mentioned instructions to use high-performance power plan settings in your system.
1. Press the Windows + I keys together to open Windows Settings.
2. Now, scroll down the list and click on System as highlighted below.
3. Now, select the Power & sleep option and click on Additional power settings under Related settings.
4. Now, choose the High performance option under High additional plans as shown in the below picture.
Now you have optimized your system, check if you have fixed Halo Infinite missing dll issue.
Method 6: Update Steam & Halo Infinite Game
If you use an outdated Steam application, you cannot access any games smoothly. Hence always make sure you use an updated version of Steam and Halo Infinite game before launching it.
1. Hit the Windows key and type Steam. Then, click on Open.
2. Now, click on Steam in the top left corner of the screen followed by Check for Steam Client Updates… as highlighted below.
3. If you have any new updates to be downloaded, install them and ensure Your Steam client is up-to-date.
4. Now, relaunch Steam and check if the issue is solved now.
Likewise, it is always essential that your game run at its latest version to avoid any conflicts. Until your game is updated, you cannot log in to Halo Infinite servers successfully. To update your game, follow the below-mentioned steps.
1. Launch Steam and navigate to LIBRARY.
2. Now, click on HOME and search for Halo Infinite.
3. Then, right-click on the game and select the Properties… option.
4. Now, switch to the UPDATES tab and check if any updates are pending in action. If so, follow the on-screen instructions to download the latest updates.
Also Read: Fix Steam Content File Locked Error
Method 7: Disable Full-Screen Optimizations
Few users have suggested that disabling full-screen optimizations on PC has helped them fix Halo Infinite Arbiter.dll not found issue. Follow as instructed.
1. Launch Steam app and go to LIBRARY menu.
2. Now, right-click on the Halo Infinite game and click on Properties.
3. Now, switch to the GENERAL tab and click on SET LAUNCH OPTIONS… as depicted.
4. Now, a new window will be opened with an advanced user warning. To open the game in windowed mode, type the –windowed parameter.
5. Now, save the changes by clicking OK and exit from the Properties window.
6. Now, relaunch the game and ensure if it runs in windowed mode. Else, navigate to SET LAUNCH OPTIONS… again and type the following parameters instead of the last parameter.
–windowed -w 1024
7. Now, save the changes by clicking OK.
This parameter will set the game to be launched in windowed mode.
Method 8: Disable In-Game Overlay
The Steam Overlay is a piece of Steam that allows the users to access friends list, web browser and allows in-game purchasing. It is a significant tool, yet it sometimes triggers Halo Infinite Arbiter.dll not found issue. If you want to solve this problem, then turn off the Steam game overlay.
1. Navigate to Steam LIBRARY menu and open the Halo Infinite Properties.
2. Now, switch to the GENERAL tab and uncheck the Enable the Steam Overlay while in-game box.
3. Finally, relaunch the game and check if the issue is solved.
Method 9: Change DLC Settings
Halo Infinite comes with a lot of DLCs files yet many of them does not work well in beta version of Steam. Some users have suggested that disabling few specific DLC files like Multiplayer High-Res Textures. Follow these instructions to toggle off this setting in your Windows 10 PC.
1. Launch Steam and navigate to LIBRARY as instructed in above methods.
2. Now, right-click on Halo Infinite game and click on Properties… option.
3. Now, go to the left pane and click on DLC. Then, uncheck the box next to Multiplayer High-Res Textures.
4. Finally, relaunch your game and check if you can launch it without any issues.
Method 10: Verify Integrity of Game files
We have seen many cases in which the game files are either missing or corrupt or it had incomplete installations. Users could also experience Halo Infinite Arbiter.dll was not found issue if they are interrupted by the update process or if the game files are being moved. In this method, you will be opening Steam and using the built-in function for verifying the integrity of the game. It will be replaced if the application finds something. Follow our guide to verify integrity of game files on Steam.
Note: You should perform similar steps if you are using different publishing software.
Also Read: Fix Error Code 118 Steam in Windows 10
Method 11: Update DirectX
To enjoy a seamless multimedia experience on Halo Infinite, you have to make sure whether DirectX is installed, and it is updated to its latest version. DirectX helps you improve the visual media experience for graphical games and applications especially. It is worth updating DirectX needed for this game. Follow our guide on How to Update DirectX in Windows 10.
Note: Ensure Check for WHQL digital signatures box is checked in System tab and in all tabs, check whether WHQL Logo’d is set to Yes.
Method 12: Repair Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable
Alternately, you can try to repair the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable packages to fix Halo Infinite Arbiter.dll was not found. Read our guide on how to repair Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable.
Open the application that you were unable to open previously. If this did not work, try reinstalling the Microsoft Visual C++ redistributable instead.
Also Read: Fix Runtime Error C++ on Windows 10
Method 13: Reinstall Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable
If the previous method of repairing the Microsoft C++ Visual Redistributable did not fix Halo Infinite Arbiter.dll not found issue, then you will have to reinstall the redistributable. Follow our guide on how to reinstall Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable.
- Fix Office 365 The Filename is Invalid When Saving Error
- Fix Infinite Warfare Error Bamberga
- Fix 0x80070032 Forza Horizon 5 Error in Windows 10
- Fix Halo Infinite Keeps Crashing on Startup
Hope, you have fixed Arbiter.dll was not found issue on your Windows 10 PC. Let us know which methods worked for you to solve the problem. If you have any doubts, feel free to contact us via the comments section.