Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare is one of the most sought-after multiplayer action-adventure games. The gameplay allows users to embark upon an adventure with thousands of other online users. You can participate in multiplayer games or join private games to advance. However, players often find themselves stuck in the game when they encounter an error. Generally, errors occur due to game lags or internet connection issues, but sometimes the issue can be much more serious. In this guide, we will explore Call of Duty Infinite Warfare error and the possible solutions for the same.
Common Infinite Warfare Errors and Fixes
In this article, we have shown a list of common Call of Duty Infinite Warfare problems and solutions.
What are Infinite Warfare Errors?
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare is a famous game played by millions of online users worldwide. The game allows you to play individually or in multiplayer mode with other online users from around the world. However, the game often comes across various errors that can interrupt the gameplay for the users. Generally, these errors are caused by bugs or improper game configuration on the console or PC. However, other times the error can be caused by serious issues that require advanced troubleshooting. Call of Duty Infinite Warfare requires specific system requirements for the game to run smoothly. The following are general system requirements for the game.
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit or higher.
- Processor: Intel Core i3-3225 @ 3.30GHz or equivalent to this version.
- Memory: at least 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2GB / AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 70 GB available free space
- Sound Card: DirectX 11 Compatible
List of Call of Duty Infinite Warfare Errors and Fixes
Here, we have explained about list of common Infinite Warfare problems and solutions.
1. Infinite Warfare: Connection Error
Connection errors are common issues in the Call of Duty Infinite Warfare game. These issues can occur due to fluctuations in internet connections. A common fix to resolve the connection issues in Call of Duty is to join a new lobby in the game. Most of the time, users can avoid this issue by simply joining a new lobby. However, sometimes this does not help, and you will have to check your router and internet settings manually.
- You can try to run a speed test on your gaming console or PC.
- You can also try to restart your WiFi router.
- You can also try to connect with a network cable.
2. Infinite Warfare: Server Error
Server errors are also common in the Call of Duty Infinite Warfare game. Game servers allow players to join an online game with thousands of other players. Users usually can’t play the game when the game server goes out of order. Server issues may occur for various reasons, such as a technical failure or server meltdown. Generally, a user cannot do anything to fix a server error and will have to wait until the game developers fix it. However, a player can track the availability of game servers online by following tracking the Activision Support online services page for Infinite Warfare.
3. Infinite Warfare: Installation Error
Installation errors occur even before you start playing Call of Duty Infinite Warfare on your console or PC. Again, this is a common error and can occur for various reasons. You should check out these points to avoid Call of Duty Infinite Warfare error during installation.
- Ensure your console or PC matches all the system requirements for the game’s installation.
- Ensure your computer or console has enough free internal and external disc space to run the game.
- Ensure you have updated your gaming console to the latest version before installing the game.
4. Infinite Warfare: Crash and Freeze Issues
While playing Call of Duty Infinite Warfare, many users experience game screen freezing and then crash error. Generally, users are met with the following error message on consoles when a crash and freeze error occurs.
- Error code CE-34878-0 error.
- An error has occurred with an application or system software.
Generally, these issues occur when the game is not responding well to the system and is not able to load. You should keep the following points in mind when Call of Duty Infinite Warfare crashes or freezes.
- Quit and close the game and then restart the game.
- Quit and close the game and then restart your console or PC.
- You can restart and join the saved game if the game freezes and crashes in campaign mode.
- Make sure you are using the latest version of your gaming console.
- You can also search for disk space.
- Make sure the console is not overheating.
- Try deleting old game data and check the game on another gaming console.
5. Infinite Warfare: Slow Download Issues
Another common error with Call of Duty Infinite Warfare is the slow game download. This occurs while trying to install game data on your computer. You can keep the following points in mind when this error occurs during the game download.
- Pause the game download and restart the download again.
- Check your network connections.
- Use a wired connection.
Also Read: How Do You Unlink a Call of Duty Account
6. Infinite Warfare: DLC Error
Call of Duty Infinite Warfare has reported various DLC errors in recent times. Some of these errors, such as cp_rave and assetfile202, are still being investigated. However, if you are experiencing other DLC errors with the game, you can look into the following.
- If you purchased DLC in the game itself, you might have to exit the game and restart the download.
- You can try to clear the cache data from your gaming console.
- If DLC does not download completely or you are unable to play, you can try downloading it again.
- Make sure that your console account allows you to download DLC.
- In some cases, you might have to restore your PS4 license.
You can follow these simple steps if you need to restore your console license.
1. On your PlayStation 4 dashboard, go to Settings.
2. Now, select Play Station Network or Account Management.
3. Here, select Restore Licenses.
4. Finally, select Restore.
7. Infinite Warfare: Rubber Banding, Stuttering, Hit Marker Errors
Rubber banding, stuttering, and hit marker errors are basic console gaming errors that can cause various issues with the gameplay. If you receive these errors in the Call of Duty Infinite War game, you are advised to do the following.
- Play the game on a wired connection.
- Avoid playing while video streaming.
- Wait for a game update if you are playing it on a Windows 10 computer.
8. Infinite Warfare: Code Errors
Call of Duty Infinite Warfare codes is an essential part of the gaming experience. However, sometimes when a user tries to use a code, it may not work due to several reasons. If your codes are not working, you may see a message stating the code you entered may not be correct or may no longer be valid. If this is the case, you will just have to wait for the code to work. The codes are time and again released by Activision, which is the parent company for Call of Duty Infinite Warfare. Therefore, if you are using a code that has not been released yet, it will not work. If you get this error with valid codes, you should contact PlayStation Support, Xbox Support, or Steam Support.
9. Infinite Warfare: PC Issues
Activision has identified the following as the main Call of Duty Infinite Warfare PC issues.
- Stuttering and Rubber banding issues during level transitions.
- 40-50 fps range issues.
- Unresponsive mouse issues.
- Multiplayer and joining invite issues.
For some of these PC issues, you can use the following instructions.
- Press Alt + tab keys to get your mouse to work.
- Join an invite from the lobby to avoid freezing issues.
10. Infinite Warfare: Stats Issues
Stats issues with the Call of Duty Infinite Warfare game occur when players participate in private servers and join different users around the world. Playing in private matches can damage your stats, and in some cases, it can also ban you from playing the game. Activision gives the following guidelines.
- Activision advises only playing public matches over wired connections.
- It is also advised not to play on a shared connection.
- When you participate in a public match, complete the match.
- If you play in a private match, make sure you know and trust everyone who is playing with you.
11. Infinite Warfare: Unable to Start MP Match Error
When a player tries to join a multiplayer match in Infinite Warfare, sometimes the screen may get stuck on a page, and the player may not be able to join the game. This common error can cause interruptions while playing an online multiplayer game on the platform. This issue can occur due to an antivirus program on your computer. You can try to close all the background applications on your system and disable the antivirus program to fix this issue. You can check out the How to Disable Antivirus Temporarily on Windows 10 guide to disable the antivirus program on your computer to avoid Infinite Warfare error.
12. Infinite Warfare: FPS Issues
FPS issues such as low FPS or FPS drops are some of the most common issues on Call of Duty Infinity Warfare. These issues can occur with some of the most sophisticated computers out there. If you use a Nvidia GPU, you can follow these simple steps to fix the FPS issues.
1. Right-click in an empty space on Desktop and select NVIDIA Control Panel.
2. Here, locate and go to Manage 3D Settings.
3. Here, set the Power management mode to prefer maximum performance.
The following are some workarounds that can be used to fix FPS issues on your system.
- Set a high priority for the game in the Task Manager.
- Lower the render resolution in the game.
- Delete the config file.
- Lower the game textures.
- How to Fix Pink Screen on Laptop
- How to Do Melee Damage to Structures in Fortnite
- Fix Dev Error 6634 in Call of Duty Warzone
- Fix Infinite Warfare Error Bamberga
We hope this guide was helpful to you and you were able to know about common Infinite Warfare error. Let us know which error you were able to resolve. If you have any suggestions or queries for us, please let us know in the comment section.