Fubo is a subscription-based service that you might already know. And to avail yourself of the FUBO subscription, you need to visit their official website, sign up with an account, pay the subscription amount, and you are good to go. Now, you can watch all your favorite TV shows, sports, news, and movies on your TV, tablet, or smartphone. You can manage your FUBO account via the FUBO website or app on your phone. Through your FUBO account, you can manage your payment methods, change your profile information, manage your subscription, and delete your FUBO account. If you are someone who came here looking for assistance on how to manage your FUBO account, this article will help you with that. It will answer various questions related to FUBO, like whether can you cancel FUBO and get a refund and how much is FuboTV a month. Also, you will learn how long does FUBO take to refund and how to cancel your FuboTV payment.
- Can You Cancel FUBO and Get a Refund?
- How Much is FuboTV a Month?
- Is FUBO Free on Roku?
- Did FUBO Get Rid of Free Trial?
- Does FuboTV Charge after Free Trial?
- Is It Hard to Cancel FUBO Free Trial?
- How Do You Manage Your FUBO Account?
- How Do You Delete Your FuboTV Account on Roku?
- How Do You Cancel Your FuboTV Payment?
- How Do You Cancel FUBO without Calling?
- Is Canceling FUBO Easy?
- Can You Cancel FUBO and Get a Refund?
- How Long Does FUBO Take to Refund?
Can You Cancel FUBO and Get a Refund?
Keep reading further to find out whether you can cancel FUBO and get a refund in detail.
How Much is FuboTV a Month?
FuboTV subscription cost ranges from $32.99 to $99.99, plus applicable taxes and fees. Based on the plans, the price and benefits of all the FuboTV plans are mentioned below:
- Pro Plan ($69.99): Unlimited screening, Family sharing, 1000 hours of DVR, and more than 137 channels.
- Elite Plan ($79.99): Unlimited screening, Family sharing, 1000 hours of DVR, more than 130 channels, Fubo extras, and News Plus.
- Ultimate Plan ($99.99): Unlimited screening, Family sharing, 1000 hours of DVR, more than 130 channels, Fubo extras, News Plus, Sports Plus, and SHOWTIME.
- Latino Plan ($33.99): 46 Spanish channels, 250 hours of DVR, and Standard share -2 screens at once.
Now, you got the exact amount of how much is FuboTV a month.
Also Read: How Much Is It to Cancel Planet Fitness
Is FUBO Free on Roku?
No, FUBO is not free on Roku. For all new customers, FUBO offers one month’s free trial after that you have to pay the monthly fee depending on the plan you want. Since Roku is subscription-free, you just pay for streaming services, like FuboTV, where the monthly subscription of FUBO can cost from $39.99 to $99.99.
Did FUBO Get Rid of Free Trial?
No, FUBO didn’t get rid of a free trial. All the new customers signing up for Fubo gets a seven-day free trial. You need to add your debit or credit card to avail free trial. Within the free trial period, if you want, you can cancel your subscription. Also, the free trial is only applicable to selected plans. All the returning FUBO users have to pay a monthly subscription fee to restart their service they won’t get any free trial.
Does FuboTV Charge after Free Trial?
Yes, FuboTV charge after a free trial. As your free trial ends, you’ll be charged the subscription fee for your selected plan. When claiming a free trial, you’ll be requested to add your debit/credit card, and as the free trial ends, you will be charged a monthly subscription fee depending on your chosen plan. In case you don’t want to keep the subscription, you can cancel it during the trial period to avoid the monthly subscription fee charge. You’ll get to learn whether anyone can cancel FUBO and get a refund.
Is It Hard to Cancel FUBO Free Trial?
No, it is not hard to cancel Fubo free trial, it’s the easiest thing to do. To cancel your Fubo free trial, you have to visit the FUBO official website and navigate to the Account section to cancel the free trial.
How Do You Manage Your FUBO Account?
To manage your Fubo account, just follow these steps:
1. Visit the FuboTV website on your browser.
2. Click on SIGN IN from the top-right of the screen.
3. Enter your email and password and click on Sign in.
Note: You can also utilize the Google, Apple, or Facebook accounts to sign in.
4. Once you are logged in, click on My Profile > My Account.
5. Switch to the following sections to manage various settings of your FUBO account:
- Subscription & Billing
- Manage Add-ons
This is how you can manage your Fubo account on the Fubo website. Keep reading to learn whether anyone can cancel FUBO and get a refund.
Also Read: How to Manage Hulu Account
How Do You Delete Your FuboTV Account on Roku?
To delete your FuboTV account on Roku, follow these steps:
Note: Make sure you are logged into your FuboTV account.
1. Press the Home button on your remote to access the home screen on your Roku device.
2. On the Roku home screen, select the FuboTV channel.
3. Press the Star button from the remote to open the Options menu.
4. Select the Manage subscription option from the menu.
5. Now, select the Cancel subscription option.
6. Choose the Cancel subscription option once again confirming the cancelation process.
7. Select the Done option after the cancelation process is completed. It is how to cancel FuboTV on Roku.
This is how you can remove your FuboTV account from Roku. Continue reading to learn whether you can cancel FUBO and get a refund.
How Do You Cancel Your FuboTV Payment?
You can cancel your FuboTV payment or subscription with the help of the following steps:
1. Go to the FuboTV website on your browser Sign in to your account.
2. Then, click on My Profile.
3. Click on My Account.
4. Click on Subscription & Billing from the left pane.
5. Scroll down and click on Cancel subscription.
6. Click on Complete cancellation > No thanks, just cancel > Yes, cancel > OK.
7. Select the desired reason for successful cancellation.
This is how you can cancel your FuboTV payment using your FUBO account.
Also Read: Why is Fubo Not Working in Windows 10?
How Do You Cancel FUBO without Calling?
You can follow the above-mentioned steps to cancel your FUBO subscription without having to call the representatives at FuboTV.
Is Canceling FUBO Easy?
Yes, canceling FUBO is easy and super simple. As FUBO is a subscription-based service and according to your use, you can modify your monthly subscription plan or cancel it anytime. You can visit the FUBO website or app on your smart TV to cancel your subscription.
Can You Cancel FUBO and Get a Refund?
No, you can’t cancel FUBO and get a refund. Cancel FUBO and get a refund are the two different terms. On cancellation of the monthly FUBO subscription, you won’t get a refund. But instead, you are allowed to watch FuboTV until your current billing period is over, and you won’t be charged for the next month. Also, FUBO has no refund policy on cancellation. If you want to discontinue your FUBO subscription, make sure to do it a few days before your current plan renewal, so you won’t be charged for next month. Now, you know whether or not you can cancel FUBO and get a refund.
How Long Does FUBO Take to Refund?
FUBO doesn’t provide any refunds on the cancellation of a subscription. While setting up your payment method on FUBO, you’ll be charged a $1 fee, which you’ll be refunded. And this refund can take up to 7 to 10 business days, depending on your debit/credit card. If FUBO has charged some extra fees other than the plan fee and the tax fee, you can report to FUBO customer service for that and request a refund, which will take at most 10 business days. That’s how long Fubo takes to refund your fee.
- Is Arma 3 on Xbox One?
- Best Fortnite Escape Room Codes: Redeem Now
- How Do I Manage My Sling Account
- How to Get Refund on Amazon
So, we hope you have understood whether you can cancel Fubo and get a refund with the detailed steps to your aid. You can let us know any queries or suggestions about any other topic you want us to make an article on. Drop them in the comments section below for us to know.