The safety of mobile phones is everybody’s major concern these days. Everybody is vulnerable to data loss, either by accident or by malfunction. Most importantly, if you are an iPhone user, be aware that their recovery options are limited. But there are recovery apps like Dr Fone iPhone Recovery that tend to overcome data loss with their restore and backup tools. Some apps also have features to help photo vault app recovery iPhone to retrieve hidden data. Other apps like the DiskDigger app for iPhone and FonePaw iPhone data recovery app are also some of the best options. In our guide today, we will see best photo recovery app for iPhone available in case of data loss.
Best Photo Recovery App for iPhone
Recovery apps are apps or software that come to the rescue when one tends to lose important files or deletes them, either by mistake or for other reasons. These reasons include software or hardware malfunctions, viruses, or corrupt files. Recovery applications are always a boon when you may not have everything back up and right in place.
What is the Purpose of the iPhone Recovery Apps?
iPhone recovery apps are used to bring back lost or deleted data. Other applications include data retrieval from nonfunctional devices, iTunes, iCloud, data transfer, etc. iPhone recovery apps also have features like iOS repair tools, lock screen removal, and many more. Photo vault app recovery iPhone helps in securing and recovering photos on your devices.
One must be prepared because these malfunctions can occur anytime and anywhere. You’ve come to the right place if you have the same issue. We bring you a perfect guide that will help you fix this issue. Knowing best photo recovery app for iPhone and their reviews beforehand is very important. Each differs in terms of features, pricing, working process, and pros and cons. Therefore, we bring you best photo recovery app for iPhone and their features. Read further to know about iPhone recovery apps like Dr Fone, Fonepaw, DiskDigger, photo vault app and more.
1. Dr.Fone toolkit
Dr Fone iPhone recovery app by Wondershare is a comprehensive app. It is multifunctional and works for Android as well. Known for its efficiency, it enables the transfer of WhatsApp chats. The system repair feature of the Dr.Fone recovery app allows users to deal with corrupt files and viruses. The inbuilt password manager ensures the safety and privacy of the lost data. This software allows direct recovery from iOS devices. Its great usability and high recovery rates make this app one of best photo recovery app for iPhone. Some more distinctive features include:
- It recovers data from iTunes, iCloud, and iPhones.
- It allows you to select a file type.
- Additionally, it retrieves contacts and messages and provides a backup of social media apps.
- Files that can be recovered include audio, video, and documents.
- It is supported by iOS 15.
- Besides these features, it transfers data between the computer and the phone.
- It removes the lock screen from mobile devices.
- Large Previews make it easy to recover required files.
- It provides recovery in case of a stolen device, an accidental deletion, a system crash, or a ROM flash.
- This app permanently erases data from the phone.
- It provides language support in English, Dutch, French, Italian, Portuguese, and a few other languages.
- Also, this app repairs corrupt audio, video, and image formats.
- Windows, Android, Mac, iOS, and Linux are all supported.
- Customer service is available via live chat or a contact form.
Though Dr Fone iPhone recovery app has a confusing range of purchase options, its efficiency is extremely commendable. A free trial is available for a lifetime basic plan. Unlike its claims, there is no free recovery. You can only preview the files and can only recover them with the paid version, which costs $79.95/month. Dr Fone iPhone recovery app offers a money-back guarantee for 7 days. Alternate options are available for the same price and are more intuitive and easier to use.
FonePaw iPhone data recovery app is another best photo recovery apps for iPhone available to recover lost files, deleted documents, contacts, notes, calendars, and audio and video files. This app uses two modes to recover your files, one of which is called Quick Scan, which is faster. The other mode is called Deep Scan, which takes time but has a higher success rate than the quick scan. It is a detailed scan procedure involving more than one round of scanning to ensure the recovery is on point. Other features of Fonepaw iPhone data recovery app are:
- It has an easy-to-use interface.
- It recovers data directly from the phone.
- In addition, this app provides a preview of deleted files.
- A visual scanning bar enables the display of progress.
- It restores data from iTunes and iCloud.
- FonePaw recovers more than 30 file types, such as NTFS, exFAT, FAT32, AFFs, etc.
- It can be purchased under a single-user or family license.
- Fonepaw iPhone data recovery app supports languages like English, German, French, and Spanish.
- It can repair corrupted audio, video, and image file formats.
- It can recover files up to 1 GB.
- Apart from these, this app offers deleted data, memory cards, viruses, formatted drives, and raw file recovery.
- Windows, Mac, iOS, and Linux are all supported.
- This app provides customer support through email and contact forms.
FonePaw iPhone data recovery app is time-consuming and a little expensive. It offers only a preview for trial and recovery with the paid version, which costs $7.45/month. You also get a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Also Read: 12 Best Photo Collage Apps for iPhone (2022)
3. Disk Digger: Recovery Helper
Disk Digger: Recovery Helper app for iPhone is a super file recovery app that usually carries out the basic recovery functions, but it also recovers your data that is way too old through device memory. This app’s user interface is simple, hassle-free, and gets your work done quickly. You can easily find the required photos through the preview. The free version of the DiskDigger app for iPhone restores only file formats like PNG, JPG, MP4, and MOV, whereas other formats like ZIP, APK, and EPUB can be recovered with the paid version of the app. Other peculiar features of this app include:
- It creates a backup of deleted data on iCloud.
- This app enables restoring data from internal memory.
- It offers 1000+ file formats.
- Additionally, it works on PDF document recovery.
- It facilitates face/touch ID authentication.
- Windows, Android, iOS, Mac, and Linux are all supported.
The DiskDigger app for iPhone is priced at $19.99 in the App Store and includes a free trial for a lifetime basic plan.
Stellar is a recovery software for the iPhone. It is similar to Dr Fone iPhone recovery app. It enables the restoration of deleted files from USB drives, emails, images, audio, video, and much more. It does perform all the recovery features like other apps. The additional feature that makes this app distinct is that it can retrieve deleted chat messages and attachments. It also offers preview options, making restoring the required data easier. It erases unwanted data from the phone. Other features of the app are:
- It recovers unlimited file formats and data types.
- Additionally, it restores data from an encrypted drive that has been deleted.
- It has an attractive and user-friendly interface.
- Also, it provides selective data scanning.
- It allows data transfer from a PC to an iPhone.
- It recovers data from iTunes and iCloud.
- This tool repairs corrupt audio, video, and image file formats.
- It supports file systems like TFS, FAT, and FAT32.
- Stellar provides language support in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, and Japanese.
- Windows, Mac, iOS, and Linux are all supported. Also, it is compatible with iOS 14 and earlier.
- Besides all these features, it enables file search and quick in-depth analysis.
Similarly, like other software, the trial version only provides a preview and doesn’t allow free data recovery. The paid version of the software costs $59.99/year.
5. iMyfone D-Back
iMyfone D-Back is an iOS 16-supported data recovery software and is considered one of best photo recovery app for iPhone. This software is easy to use and provides cross-platform compatibility. It comes in handy when data is lost by accident, factory reset, iOS error, or lost device case. It works for all iOS devices and also retrieves lost social media content. This software uses three modes for efficient data recovery. It allows you to get back your WhatsApp, Viber, and WeChat messages and media content. Let’s find some other features of iMyfone D-Back:
- It ensures the privacy of the user.
- Backup from iCloud and iTunes is supported.
- This tool provides a preview screen for selective recovery.
- It offers languages like English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Spanish, Italian, and French.
- It provides 1000+ file formats and repairs the corrupted ones.
- Additionally, it fixes iOS system issues and updates errors.
- It supports the recovery of external drives like USBs, memory cards, hard disks, etc.
- A built-in algorithm provides users with a hassle-free experience.
- This recovery app allows selective recovery and prevents overwriting of existing data.
- It can be used to retrieve unlimited data.
- Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, and Linux are all supported.
- 24×7 customer service is available.
This software costs $59.95/month and offers a free trial for a lifetime basic plan.
Also Read: How to Share Battery on iPhone
Fonelab is one of best photo recovery app for iPhone and is easily accessible. Its simple user interface allows one to easily make the app’s best use. This app restores and keeps a backup of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod. It repairs iOS issues like DFU mode. It has this unique feature to unlock the iPhone screen and remove Apple ID or screen time. Other features of Fonelab are:
- This recovery app erases iOS data thoroughly and permanently.
- It transfers WhatsApp data among iOS, Android, and PCs.
- Additionally, it helps clear out unwanted system photos, downloaded files, and more.
- It converts HEIC photos to PNG or JPG formats.
- Also, it provides a detailed history of lost data.
- It is compatible with iOS 14.
- Besides these features, it offers unlimited retrieval.
- It ensures safety and privacy.
- This app enables the recovery of 19 kinds of data.
- Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS are all supported.
This software costs $69.95/year, and the free trial doesn’t allow any recovery.
7. Mobikin Doctor for iOS
Next on the list after learning Dr Fone iPhone recovery app is Mobikin Doctor for iOS. It is easy and compatible with iPhone recovery software. It supports all iOS devices. It helps recover deleted or lost data with just a few clicks. It can restore multiple file types like audio, video, documents, camera roll, calendars, contacts, messages, and attachments. Other features of this software include:
- It restores data from internal memory.
- iOS 5.0 to 15.6 is compatible.
- Also, it offers safe retrieval for unlimited data.
- It lists existing and deleted files separately.
- This app displays data from iTunes.
- It transfers retrieved data to the PC.
Its annual plan costs $199.95 for unlimited iOS devices.
Also Read: 11 Best Cheap Cell Phone Booster
8. iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery
iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery is one of best photo recovery app for iPhones and is used to recover lost data on iPhones or iPads. It allows direct retrieval of the files from the device. It is known for its efficiency in recovering deleted photos, videos, and other regularly used data like messages, contacts, calendars, voicemails, app data, and more. This software is capable of restoring files from iCloud and iTunes backups. Other features of the app include:
- It has a simple and user-friendly interface.
- A preview window is available for selective recovery.
- Exact extraction of data from iPhone/iPad, iTunes, and iCloud.
- The updated recovery module allows for recovery without a backup.
- It supports more than 20 file types.
- 24×7 customer support is available.
Its features are great for its price, which is $39.95, and it offers a 60-day money-back guarantee. Its only drawback turns out to be not being able to repair iOS errors.
9. Disk Drill 4
Disk Drill 4 from cleverfiles is recovery software that provides easy and hassle-free recovery of lost data for iOS devices. It provides fast scanning, easy usage, and locates deleted files quickly. It has a pleasing and modern user interface, which is updated frequently. The software gives its users the best visual experience. It is desktop software and offers phone recovery as an additional feature. Other features of the software are as follows:
- It recovers data from the device’s internal memory.
- This tool consists of tools for data safety and privacy.
- It retrieves data from iTunes and iCloud backups.
- This recovery tool works for both Windows and macOS.
- Preview window for display and easy selection of required files.
- The tool has a rapid scanning procedure.
- It supports over 400 file formats.
- The search feature helps locate files easily.
Similarly, like other software, the trial version only provides a preview and doesn’t allow free recovery of data. The paid version of the software costs $89/year.
10. Tenorshare UltData
If you are looking for iOS recovery software, Tenorshare UltData is one of best photo recovery app for iPhone. It is like Dr Fone iPhone recovery app. It allows recovery from the iPhone, iCloud, and iTunes. It uses three recovery modes to retrieve data. This software supports multiple file types and formats, including messages, chats, images, audio, video, notes, contacts, and more. The distinctive feature of this software is that it supports iOS devices as old as the iPhone 4, all iPad and iPod versions. Other features of this software are:
- It recovers directly from iTunes and iCloud backups.
- This app has a user-friendly interface and supports more than 35 file types.
- It offers iOS repair functions.
- Additionally, it has a pleasing preview window.
- It provides selective data recovery.
- This recovery software helps you differentiate between existing and deleted files.
This software is considered to be expensive compared to its features. It is priced at $179/year.
11. iMobie PhoneRescue
iMobie PhoneRescue is considered to be one of the finest recovery software packages. It is another in the list of best iPhone data recovery app along with Fonepaw. It is very easy to use and recover 31 types of different files. You can also use it to retrieve your iTunes and iCloud data. It contains the best tools for recovery. The iOS repair feature of the software comes into use when the device is stuck and stores recovered data directly on the phone. Other features of the software include:
- It’s simple to use with a modern and intuitive user interface.
- This app recovers encrypted files from iTunes.
- It contains a backup of call history and messages in HTML format.
- The search feature helps accurately locate lost data.
- It retrieves the screen time passcode.
- Additionally, this recovery app gives a preview of selective recovery.
The trial version doesn’t allow free recovery, and you can only preview. For complete recovery, you need to buy the paid version of the software, which costs 69.99/year.
12. EaseUS MobiSaver
EaseUs MobiSaver is one of best photo recovery app for iPhone. It works best for macOS. It is similar to Dr Fone iPhone recovery app. This software is quick and safe. It recovers most of your data for free and supports different file types like audio, video, documents, chats, messages, and attachments. It restores all your data from iCloud and iTunes across multiple iOS devices. It also supports the recovery from nonfunctional devices and photo vault app recovery iPhone. This software also allows the retrieval of data affected by viruses. Other features of this software are as follows:
- It recovers a few files with the trial version.
- Versions of iOS 14 and lower are supported.
- It allows selective data recovery.
- Also, this app allows private information from the photo vault app to be retrieved via iTunes backup.
- Search results are available according to the file type.
- Android, Mac, Windows, and iOS are all supported.
- It provides customer support via email.
- Additionally, it offers multiple languages like English, Japanese, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Traditional and Simplified Chinese, and Korean.
While this software allows limited file recovery with the trial version, you can recover more data with the paid version. It costs $69.95/month and also offers a 30-day free trial.
13. Enigma Recovery
Enigma Recovery software is one of the easiest programs when considering data recovery. This software allows quick restoration and import of data. The preview window of the software helps to see the existing files on the device and takes control of them. It recovers data from the iPhone and iTunes. This software exports files in multiple formats like CSV, PDF, XML, and XLS. Other features of this software are:
- It has a clear and friendly user interface.
- Additionally, it restores different file types like messages, contacts, calls, notes, and more.
- It enables easy export and restoration of data.
- Also, this app supports the most recent iOS 14 and iPhone 12.
- It provides a preview window.
- More importantly, it is of great help in lost device cases.
This software is considered great for recovery, but if you are looking for more file types, you can look for other alternatives. This software also seems to take longer to scan and has issues connecting with iCloud. It costs $59.99/device and offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
14. PRIMO iPhone Data Recovery
PRIMO iPhone Data Recovery is another in the list of best iPhone data recovery app along with Fonepaw. This app is also like Dr Fone iPhone recovery app. This works for both Windows and Mac. The user interface of the software is easy to use and navigate through. It recovers up to 25 different file types like contacts, messages, documents, and more. The recovery rate of the software is relatively higher and faster. Other features of the software include:
- The app allows you to recover lost data from multiple iOS devices easily.
- Data from the iTouch and iPad is restored.
- It offers recovery in three modes.
- Also, it allows for selective recovery via preview.
- It resolves issues such as the iOS crash.
- Files are recovered from iTunes and iCloud backups.
However, Primo iPhone Data Recovery does not recover data from 3rd party apps like WeChat and Viber. You cannot recover data with the trial version, and the paid version costs $39.99 for a personal licence and $59.99 for a family license.
APowerRescue is one of the finest recovery tools for iOS devices. This software provides the restoration of data from an iTunes backup. It helps recover regularly used data like messages, audio, video, images, and more. A comprehensive user guide is provided for a hassle-free experience when using the software. Other features of the software include:
- It has a smart and intuitive user interface.
- Also, this app recovers different data types.
- This allows retrieval from a backup file.
- It shows a preview of existing and deleted files.
- Additionally, it easily locates deleted files.
- It supports the iPhone XS, Max, and previous models.
- Besides these, it offers various languages like English, German, Italian, French, Korean, Spanish, Portuguese, and Japanese.
- It provides customer support via email, contact form, and ticket.
- Windows, Android, iOS, and Mac are all supported.
Despite so many features, there are a few drawbacks, like being unable to retrieve data from iCloud and slow scanning. It does not allow recovery with a trial version. It is also considered expensive, costing $69.9 for an annual licence.
16. AnyMP4 iPhone Data Recovery
AnyMP4 iPhone Data Recovery is an efficient data recovery software for iOS devices. It helps restore different file types, such as messages, contacts, and notes. Like most recovery software, this also provides iCloud and iTunes backup. It is one of best photo recovery app for the iPhone, as the preview window of the software helps differentiate existing and deleted files. Other features of the software include:
- It supports 1000+ file formats.
- This app repairs corrupted files.
- Data from iCloud and iTunes is restored.
- It works with file systems like NTFS, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, and FXT.
- It offers various languages like English, Italian, Spanish, Hungarian, Russian, Czech, Polish, Greek, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, and Chinese.
- Additionally, it supports recovery from flashcards and external drives.
- Customer service is available via chat, email, contact form, and ticket.
- iOS, Android, Linux, Mac, and Windows are all supported.
This software costs $19.96 a month and includes a lifetime free basic plan like Dr Fone iPhone recovery app.
17. Aiseesoft Fonelab iPhone Data Recovery
Aiseesoft Fonelab iPhone Data Recovery is one of best photo recovery app for iPhone. It is similar to Dr Fone iPhone recovery app. It is one of the best and fastest recovery programs because of its simple interface and quick file recovery. At an additional cost, you can also recover data from iTunes and iCloud backup. It helps retrieve different files, like audio, videos, images, documents, and more. Other features of this software are:
- It has an attractive user interface.
- It retrieves the password of the iOS device.
- This app consists of a preview window for the selective recovery of files.
- It supports over 1000 file types, such as FAT32, NTFS, exFAT, and FAT16.
- This recovery app offers various languages like English, Chinese, Japanese, German, French, Italian, Korean, and Spanish.
- Additionally, it fixes iOS repair errors.
- Aiseesoft transfers files between Mac and iOS.
- It recovers data up to 2 GB.
- It provides customer support via mail.
- Windows, Android, Mac, iOS, and Linux are all supported.
Aiseesoft Fonelab iPhone Data Recovery software costs $24.96/month and includes a lifetime free basic plan.
Also Read: 17 Best Photo Editing Apps For iPhone (2022)
18. iPhone Backup Extractor
iPhone Backup Extractor is iOS recovery software. It is another in the list of best iPhone data recovery app along with Fonepaw. It is widely used to recover accidentally deleted data or lost files, including photos, videos, messages, voice memos, etc. This software also enables the recovery of screen passcodes. The retrieval of encrypted data is one of the best features of the software. Other features of this recovery software include:
- It restores data like call history, contacts, notes, and more.
- It exports data to CSV, PDF, Gmail, Excel, Outlook, and more.
- This app restores deleted Safari browser history and bookmarks.
- It fixes bugs and repairs corrupted data.
- It provides the encryption’s backbone.
- iPhone Backup Extractor app offers various languages like English, Italian, German, French, Spanish, and Korean.
- It supports file systems like FAT and exFAT.
- This recovery software supports Apple Watch data.
- It provides customer support via email and chat.
- iOS, Mac, Windows, and Android are all supported.
The iPhone Backup Extractor costs $39.95/month and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
FoneDog toolkit for iOS is one of best photo recovery app for iPhone available. It consists of different tools for each purpose, like data recovery, system repair, backup and restore, and WhatsApp transfer. You can download and install the required tool. Other features of the software include:
- It has a unique user interface and is cost-effective.
- This app supports the iPhone 5 and iPod touch 4th generation models.
- It provides selective packages.
The trial version of the software only enables scanning the system, which means there are no repair functions and no preview available. Data Recovery costs $39.95/month, and the full toolkit costs $89.95, which is very expensive for data recovery software. There are alternatives available that give more benefits at a lower price.
- Why Your Oculus Go won’t Charge?
- What Does Notify Anyway Mean in iOS 15?
- Top 50 Best Free iPhone Apps
- 11 Best Phone Cooling Apps for Android and iOS
While most of these apps have similar features, such as fast data recovery, support for multiple file formats, the ability to retrieve unlimited data, and the ability to repair corrupt files, each one stands out in its way. We hope our document has guided you extremely well in learning about best photo recovery app for iPhone on the internet. And you have learned about Fonepaw iPhone data recovery app, Dr Fone iPhone recovery app and more. One of the above-mentioned recovery apps will be a useful asset for you, with some amazing features and an all-rounder personality. Let us know about your favorite tool. Also, leave your queries or suggestions, if any, in the comments section below.