In today’s world, mobile devices offer a wide range of applications. Because of their versatile and multitasking skills, they have become vital to the majority of individuals. As a result, their batteries can quickly deplete. We can’t make our batteries last much longer, therefore we have to charge them. Regular chargers, on the other hand, aren’t always fast enough, particularly when you need to get back to work quickly. Android phones using Quick Charge technology will charge their batteries in shorter time. Get rid of any old chargers that aren’t charging your phone as rapidly as they should be. You’ll also need the finest fast chargers for Android to activate the quick charging option. If you enjoy travelling, you will also want a quick vehicle charger. In this article, we have shown the list of the best high speed charger for Android.
Table of Contents
- 20 Best High Speed Charger for Android
- 1. Aukey USB-A 3.0 to USB-C Cable
- 2. PowerBear Fast Charger
- 3. Samsung Fast Charge Wireless Charging Duo Stand and Pad
- 4. Volta XL + 1 USB-Type C Tip
- 5. Scosche Powervolt
- 6. Ahutoru Wireless Fast Charger
- 7. Pantom Adaptive Fast Wall Charger
- 8. Anker Powercore II Poweriq 2.0
- 9. RAVPower Wireless Charging Stand+
- 10. Samsung 45W USB-C Wall Charger
- 11. RAVPower 36W Dual QC 3.0 Charger
- 12. Yootech Fast Wireless Charger
- 13. AUKEY 2-Port USB Wall Charger
- 14. Anker 18W USB Wall Charger
- 15. Nekteck 60W USB-C Wall Charger
- 16. Anker Nano Charger PIQ 3.0 Durable Compact Fast Charger
- 17. RAVPower 30W 2-Port Fast Charger
- 18. Spigen 40W Dual USB-C Wall Charger
- 19. OtterBox OtterSpot Wireless Charging System
- 20. Griffin PowerBlock Charger
20 Best High Speed Charger for Android
On the market, there is a wide choice of wired and wireless chargers. You are free to select whatever meets your expectations and requirements. We’ll go through some of the best high speed charger for Android on the market today in this post.
1. Aukey USB-A 3.0 to USB-C Cable
If you’re looking for a low-cost fastest phone charger for Android with a wide range of compatibility, the Aukey USB-A 3.0 to USB-C is the charger for you.
- It is capable of both data transfer and charging. It facilitates data transfer at a quicker rate than USB 2.0 thanks to its USB-A 3.0 connector.
- It has a maximum speed of 5Gbps.
- Aside from that, it allows for safe charging up to 3A.
- Overcharging and overheating protection is integrated into the device, according to the manufacturer.
- They have a 56K Ohm resistor on the circuits to give safety.
- It has a sturdy design that can endure bends and wear and tear.
2. PowerBear Fast Charger
When you need a quick wall charger for your flagship gadget, is a cost-effective and efficient option.
- Its built-in, fail-safe IC protects your gadgets from short-circuiting and overheating.
- Samsung Galaxy, iPhone, and Pixel phones are all compatible with the PowerBear Fast Charger.
- It has a foldable wall plug that you can take with you wherever.
- It supports Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, which enables for faster charging of devices.
- It can charge your devices up to 80% in about 30 minutes.
- It contains adaptive technology that identifies the phone you are charging due to its wide device compatibility.
- It has an output of 18 watts.
- It gives your phone an ultra-high charging capacity.
Also Read: How to Fix Slow Charging on Android
3. Samsung Fast Charge Wireless Charging Duo Stand and Pad
The use of wireless charging is becoming increasingly popular. Samsung Fast Charge Wireless changing duo stand and pad is another in the list of best high speed charger for Android.
- It enables the user to concurrently charge two phones.
- You can charge your phone in portrait or landscape mode while streaming or texting.
- Fast charging capabilities are included into the stand and pad, allowing the devices to charge quickly.
- It works with phones that support Qi charging.
- Furthermore, the wireless charger may be used for more than just phones.
- It is compatible with the Samsung Galaxy Watch, Gear Sport, and Gear S3.
- It has a 5W output standard.
- It’s not a problem because the gadget has a built-in fan that keeps it cool when charging.
4. Volta XL + 1 USB-Type C Tip
The Volta XL is especially proud of its innovative USB-Type C cable, which has a magnetic connection built in.
- You also won’t have to worry about utilizing it for an extended period of time.
- It supports Qualcomm 3.0, however when used with a Google Pixel XL or Nexus 6P, it speeds up charging by 70%.
- Volta XL can charge any phone, tablet, or laptop that has a USB-Type C port.
- The cable is composed of ultra-durable nylon that won’t tangle or wear out.
Also Read: How to Move Apps to SD Card on Android
5. Scosche Powervolt
Scosche Powervolt (2 Port Home USB-C PD 3.0) has a number of ports that support USB-Type C devices. It is also one of the best fastest phone charger for Android.
- It features built-in protection against overcharging and overheating of its circuits.
- This option is ideal for users who need to charge two USB-Type C devices at the same time.
- It comes with two USB-Type C ports and a combined power output of 18 watts.
- In thirty minutes, it can charge two Android phones simultaneously.
- Furthermore, the USB Implementers Forum has certified the Scosche Powervolt port as safe (USB-IF).
6. Ahutoru Wireless Fast Charger
If you’re searching for a quick wireless charger, Ahutoru wireless fast charger is worth checking into.
- This quick wireless charger can tell if your phone is Android or iOS.
- It also works with the most up-to-date phones on the market.
- Charging wires are no longer necessary.
- It comes with an Automatic Temperature Balance feature to keep you and your phone safe at all times.
Also Read: How to Fix iPhone Frozen or Locked Up
7. Pantom Adaptive Fast Wall Charger
The Pantom Adaptive Fast Wall Charger is one of Amazon’s best-selling fast chargers. It’s simple to understand why this is an Amazon’s Choice product with a 4.5-star rating.
- This charger is designed for those who need a rapid charge before venturing out.
- It can charge your phone up to 75% quicker than the majority of chargers on the market.
- This charger also includes built-in security features to protect your phone.
8. Anker Powercore II Poweriq 2.0
Anker Powercore II Poweriq 2.0 charger is part of a new generation of chargers that recognize the connected device intelligently.
- It optimizes charging speeds by adjusting voltage output.
- The Samsung Galaxy, LG, HTC One, Samsung Note, iPad mini, and iPhone are all compatible with the Anker Power II.
- It has the capability of charging your smartphone as quickly as possible.
- It works with a broad range of devices because to its USB-C connection, which supports Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 and Power Delivery.
- It’ll charge practically any phone with a rapid charging circuit. However, the charging duration varies depending on the phone.
Also Read: 12 Ways to Fix Your Phone Won’t Charge Properly
9. RAVPower Wireless Charging Stand+
One of the most handy high speed charger for Android on the market is the RAVPower Wireless Charging Stand.
- Any Qi-compatible smartphone, Samsung device, iPhone may be charged wirelessly with the RAVPower Wireless Charging Stand.
- Because it has three temperature settings, it is safe to use.
- It contains two charging coils and is designed in such a way that you may charge your phone vertically or horizontally.
- Furthermore, it smartly recognizes and detects your phones, charging them instantly.
- Overcharge, overcurrent, overvoltage, overheating, and short circuits are all protected.
- If it senses metal or magnetic things, it will stop charging.
10. Samsung 45W USB-C Wall Charger
Samsung has created a new quick charger i.e. Samsung 45W USB-C wall charger.
- It supports Power Delivery for the most efficient charging experience and has a 45-watt super-fast charging capability.
- It has a detachable USB-C to USB-C connector that may be used to sync your smartphone with compatible PCs when you’re on the go.
- Samsung’s USB-C wall charger works with USB 3.0 PD devices, such as the Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus.
- You may connect your cable to your device in any way thanks to its reversible USB Type-C connector.
- It also aids in the charging of your smartphone as well as the transmission of information, photographs, and music.
11. RAVPower 36W Dual QC 3.0 Charger
Because it features two Quick Charge (QC) ports, RAVPower 36W Dual QC 3.0 wall charger is one of the finest on the market.
- Overcharging, overheating, power surges, and short-circuiting are all safeguarded against.
- You may charge your power bank and compatible phones at the same time at high speeds.
- It’s also a great travel companion, thanks to its folding pins and compact dimensions for safe storage.
- Its cutting-edge technology allows it to improve charging speed by altering output current.
- It works with all Android phones that support Quick Charge 3.0, including the LG G8/V40/V30/G7/G5/G4.
- It also quickly charges all Samsung phones as well as all iPhones, including the latest iPhones
Also Read: Fix MacBook Not Charging When Plugged In
12. Yootech Fast Wireless Charger
Yootech fast wireless charging stand charges your phone 20 percent to 30 percent quicker than traditional wireless chargers.
- It contains a built-in cooling mechanism and a heat emission hole to keep the charger cool while in use.
- The 15W charging option, on the other hand, is compatible with all Qi-enabled devices, such as the Google Pixel.
- This provides the fastest possible charging.
- Overcharge, overcurrent, and over-voltage are all protected by the multipurpose intelligent protect technology.
- The 7.5W, 10W, and 15W charging modes of the Yootech Fast Wireless Charger are available.
- The 7.5W charging mode works with iPhones running the current iOS system, while the 10W charging option works with Samsung phones using the most recent iOS system.
13. AUKEY 2-Port USB Wall Charger
Another in the list of the best high speed charger for Android is AUKEY 2-port USB wall charger. You can charge two devices simultaneously with this strong and convenient charger.
- It is convenient and suitable to carry along on vacations and business excursions.
- It can also charge compatible gadgets 4 times quicker than traditional chargers.
- It contains a function called EntireProtect that protects gadgets from overheating, overcharging, and using too much electricity.
- It also supports Quick Charge 2.0, which allows it to charge all standard USB-powered devices at up to 2.4A.
14. Anker 18W USB Wall Charger
The build quality of Anker 18W USB wall charger ultra-light rapid charger is outstanding.
- Its Power Delivery feature boosts the battery life of your USB-C phones and tablets by allowing for fast charging.
- You can charge your gadgets anywhere with this small, pocket-sized, and foldable plug.
- Overcharge, overcurrent, and temperature control are all protected by the MultiProtect function.
- All QuickCharge 3.0 Android phones including the latest Samsung phones may be charged quickly with the Anker 18-Watt USB Wall Charger.
- It also charges all iPhones twice as fast as Apple’s iPhone chargers.
Also Read: Fix MacBook Charger Not Working Issue
15. Nekteck 60W USB-C Wall Charger
With its Power Delivery 3.0 standard, the NekTeck significantly improves charging efficiency to over 90%, allowing it to fully charge a 13-inch Macbook Pro in 1.8 hours, an iPhone in 1.75 hours, and a Google Pixel in two hours. NekTeck 60W USB-C wall charger is also one of the best high speed charger for Android.
- GaN technology also enhances charging efficiency while cutting the charger’s size in half compared to a typical 60w charger, making it suitable for travel.
- Most USB-C devices, including phones, tablets, and laptops, are compatible with the NekTeck.
- It provides quick charging for iPhones with the original Apple USB-C to Lightning connector.
- This charger is USB-IF, FCC, and ETL certified, with built-in safeguards against overcharging, overvoltage, overcurrent, and overheating.
16. Anker Nano Charger PIQ 3.0 Durable Compact Fast Charger
The Anker Nano is made exclusively for the iPhone and can charge it three times faster than an Apple 5W charger.
- Anker Nano is half the size of a conventional iPhone USB-C charger, so it takes up less room in your luggage or when plugged into a wall outlet.
- iPhones 8 and up, iPad Pro and Mini 1st and 2nd generations or newer, AirPods, Apple Watch, Galaxy S8 and up, and a slew of other famous gadgets are all compatible.
Also Read: How does Wireless Charging work on Samsung Galaxy S8/Note 8?
17. RAVPower 30W 2-Port Fast Charger
The RavPower is another one of the best high speed charger for Android. It can charge the newest iPhones from 0% to 50% in 30 minutes with to a USB-C Power Delivery connector and 18W of output power.
- Over-voltage, over-heating, and short-circuiting are all protected by multi-charging protection.
- The gadget charges two devices at once using a USB-C PD 18W 3.0 connector and a 12W USB-A port, allowing you to charge all of your mobile devices swiftly.
- It’s compatible with the latest iPhones, MacBooks, iPads, AirPods, Samsung Galaxy, Google Pixel, and Nintendo Switch models.
- The device’s 2.8-ounce size is tiny and pocket-friendly, making it easy to carry everywhere.
18. Spigen 40W Dual USB-C Wall Charger
The Spigen 40W Dual USB-C Wall Charger can give up to 30W of Power Delivery output while only one USB-C port is active, and up to 40W when both ports are active. It is another in the list of the best high speed charger for Android.
- The Spigen works with a variety of MacBooks, iPads, and other USB-C devices, so you may use it with either your phone or your laptop.
- It has the quickest charging speed for iPhones and AirPods thanks to its 20W output.
- The charger’s Navitas Gallium Nitride (GaN) circuitry allows it to run more efficiently and produce less heat than conventional chargers.
- By monitoring a 15-point safety standard and decreasing heat loss, this gadget maintains safety.
Also Read: How to Fix Galaxy S6 Won’t Charge
19. OtterBox OtterSpot Wireless Charging System
Wireless charging is increasingly gaining popularity because to its efficiency and consistency in recharging batteries. OtterBox OtterSpot wireless charging system is also one of the best high speed charger for Android.
- They act as 10W wireless charging packs for your different places once they’ve been fully charged.
- This USB-C charger’s 36W output allows you to charge many devices at once, no matter where you are.
- The OtterBox OtterSpot Wireless Charging System features a fast-charging bottom base that may be paired with a completely wireless satellite charger.
- The kit includes one satellite charger.
- If you need a few more, the base can charge up to three charges simultaneously.
20. Griffin PowerBlock Charger
The Griffin PowerBlock Charger is another one in the list of the best fastest phone charger for Android. It is small enough to fit in a purse or pocket while providing enough power to fast charge current Apple iPhone or Google Pixel phones.
- All you need is a USB-C to USB-C or USB-C to Lightning connection to charge your smartphone.
- The appropriate charging rate for your smartphone or any other connected device is determined by complex circuitry on the inside.
- The Griffin PowerBlock Charger is ideal for charging tablets and other small USB-C devices on the road.
- The wall outlet prongs pull out of the opposite side, and there’s only one USB-C connector. The Power Delivery standard is supported by the USB-C connection.
- Top 40 Best Coinbase Alternatives
- Top 10 Best Android Mobile Wallet
- How to Change USB Settings on Android 6.0
- How to Fix Phone Speaker Water Damage
We hope that this guide was helpful about high speed charger for Android phones. Let us know which tool you find easy for you. Keep visiting our page for more cool tips & tricks and leave your comments below.
I recommend Spigen chargers also!