The moment we hear the word hacking, our mind thinks about danger to privacy, illegal things, crime, and so on. But in reality, there is so much more to hacking than this. For instance, ethical hackers dedicate their time, resources, and energy to learning about hacking websites for free and becoming the best security experts. Also, we have shown some of the hacking websites to prank. If this is what brings fire and passion in your life, continue reading to know more about the best hack website online tool.
Table of Contents
Best Hacking Websites for Free You Should Not Miss
Here is the list of the top 16 hacking websites for you to explore, learn, experiment with, and evolve in hacking. You will also discover a website that you can use for hacking websites prank on your friends.
OverTheWire helps you explore, learn, and practice security concepts in Wargames, a concept that combines learning with gaming. All these games are ingeniously embedded within different hacking concepts. All you have to do is start playing and level up to reach the final stage. As you progress in a game, you get the password for the upcoming level. However, it does not provide an SSH login.
- A vast collection of games including Bandit, Utumno, Krypton, Maze, and more.
- OverTheWire makes learning fun by introducing the game aspect.
- It is free for all hacking enthusiasts.
- You can easily contact the staff via chat.
- The interface is not user-friendly.
SecurityTube is another great option to learn hacking for free. You can sign up on the official website and partake in forum discussions with fellow hackers. Moreover, people who prefer videos over blogs must take a look at SecurityTube. Here you get in-depth tutorials and knowledge to become a professional ethical hacker.
- In-depth video lessons for thorough understanding.
- Search bar helps to narrow results and find the exact lesson video.
- Forums to learn and communicate with fellow hackers.
- The interface can be daunting for beginners.
Also Read: 7 Best Websites to Learn Ethical Hacking
Whether you are a beginner programmer or a full-time professional, Hacker101 has something for every taste and preference. This educational platform empowers beginner hackers to learn and understand hacking starting from its roots. Here you can get video lessons and a chance to dive into the sea of extensive hacking knowledge.
- It is free for all learners.
- You can get free video lessons and guides to learn something new every day.
- Beginner hackers can test their skills with Hacker 101’s CTF inspired by real-life world.
- A Newcomers Playlist to grasp the basics of web applications and hacking.
- Finding flags help you earn invitations to private programs.
- The overall look of the website is tempting.
- The search bar is unavailable which might make things difficult.
4. Hacking Loops
Hacking Loops is a great option to learn ethical hacking, penetration testing, and mobile hacking in one place. This user-friendly website hoards all the information you need to train and test your knowledge accordingly. However, this may not help you with hacking websites prank but here are the other impressive features:
- It is available for free.
- Practice tests to implement what you learn.
- Easily download a step-by-step guide to set up your hacking lab.
- Free blogs and material on hacking.
- This one of the best hacking websites to prank is a beginner-friendly website.
5. Hackaday (Hack A Day)
If you want to get your hands on the latest hacking news, guides, info, and methods to easily penetrate security walls, Hackaday is for you. This is one of the best hacking websites for free. Here you can discover the high-tech tools used by hackers and how to defend them or configure your firewall applications for unbreachable security.
- Original hacking content and beginner-friendly guides.
- Latest hacking blogs with fresh hacks every day.
- Open Hardware Projects to turn dreams into reality with new projects, art, and startups.
- Easy collaboration for maximum output and sharing of ideas and projects.
- User-friendly interface for learning enthusiasts.
- The official Hackaday website is beginner-friendly.
Also Read: 18 Best Tools for Hacking
Everyone knows that both ethical and non-ethical hackers take great pride in using hacking tools. If this is what interests you then you will be happy to know about SecTools. This website offers an assorted collection of all-time favorite hacking tools used by people. You can check out SecTools to make your hacking game better than ever.
- Different hacking tools to stock up your arsenal.
- Tools mentioned on SecTools help you know which tool works for which operating system.
- The Suggest a tool feature helps people share other useful hacking tools with mass.
- Search bar is available to easily find and locate anything you want on the website.
- SecTools website can be intimidating for some users.
With more than 2.5 million registered users and 1000+ expert contributors, Cybrary is one of the best platforms to learn hacking. Here people can collaborate to explore hacking and make learning a fun educational experience.
- User-friendly and innovative interface.
- New content is available weekly at Cbyrary.
- Cybrary virtual labs are optimum for hands-on training.
- Video training is offered by expert hackers.
- 1900+ self-paced learning activities are also available at Cybrary.
- Content curated by highly professional and experienced cybersecurity experts.
- Scenario-based training to put your knowledge, skill, and expertise to test.
- You can get the basic pack at $0/month, Insider Pro at $59/month, and Cybrary for Teams at just $59/month.
- Cybrary assessments help you know where more attention is required.
8. Hacking Tutorial
Hacking Tutorial is an umbrella term that encompasses everything from phone hacking and hacking widgets to hacking tutorials, hacking news, and more. This one-stop shop for your hacking learning helps you in exploring how everything works and the tools hackers use to get things done. It is indeed one of the best hacking websites for free.
- A vast collection of hacking tutorials for all learners.
- Easy-to-follow blogs for beginners.
- Easily accessible free eBooks and reports.
- Free tips and tricks to master what you practice.
- Plenty of exercises and applications to game up your hacking skill.
Also Read: 17 Best App for WhatsApp Hacking
9. SANS Cyber Aces
SANS Cyber Aces is one of your best platforms to learn cybersecurity skills and techniques. It helps you learn the core of cybersecurity with the latest and most engaging content. Accordingly, you can learn hacking anytime you want from any corner of the world. However, it is essential to remember that you must install VMware to fully submerge in learning.
- SANS Cyber Aces is a free alternative to expensive subscription packages.
- The curriculum is self-paced for greater flexibility.
- SANS Cyber Aces offers beginner-friendly and easy-to-follow hacking tutorials.
- Video lessons are integral parts of SANS Cyber Aces.
- Registration is not required to learn hacking on SANS.
10. Hack the Box
Hack the Box gives you a golden opportunity to join a massive community of fellow ethical hackers. Here you can learn something new and exciting with each passing day. It combines the thrill of gaming with hacking to offer something unique and fun.
- You can brush your basics for $0/month and upgrade the plan to VIP for $14/month and $20/month.
- Fully gamified learning environment to leave no space for boredom.
- The latest cutting-edge hacking content for all subscribers.
- Hacking labs and pro labs to put your hard-earned skills to test.
- Hacking training at your own pace.
- Hacking Battlegrounds for real-time intense multiplayer battles.
- User guides, FAQs, Meetups, and Forum discussion.
Evilzone was once a renowned forum that has now limited itself to educational purposes. It serves the latest and high-quality hacking content to make learning fun and better.
- It is a free learning platform.
- You can test your knowledge with the different challenges listed on the website.
- Evilzone scoreboards to compete with other learners globally.
- It has a user-friendly interface.
12. Break the Security
If you are a beginner who wants to learn and advance in hacking, Break the Security is a great place. Here you will find all the helpful resources ranging from security code practices to basics of web applications and more.
- 100% free to use.
- Practical learning sessions for all beginners and intermediate learners.
- Latest blogs with freshly curated content and up-to-date information.
- Easily accessible hacking tutorials.
13. Hack This Site
Hack This Site is another great hacking website for free that lets you explore and learn online hacking legally. It is one of the best options in this list for both beginners and experts. Here you will find challenges with varying difficulty levels, tech tutorials, blogs, articles, and more helpful stuff. However, beginners may get intimidated by its not so beginner-friendly interface.
- It is free to use.
- It is a 100% safe legal website hack training platform.
- You can test your skills and knowledge with different challenges on their website.
- You can join Discord, forums, and IRC to engage in real-time conversations.
14. Hacker Typer
If you want to do a hacking websites prank on your friend or colleague, Hacker Typer is the ideal option. You can make it look like you are some high-level coding expert who is running commands to hack something or someone’s system. It does not matter whether or not you are aware of the ABC of hacking, Hacker Typer will make you look no less than a professional.
- It is easy to use.
- Hacker Typer is a free pranking website.
- You do not need technical knowledge to pull a prank on someone using Hacker Typer.
With EC-Council, you can become a certified ethical hacker via different courses and programs. This user-friendly learning platform lets you learn and work from anywhere with hands-on learning. Here are the other features you should know about this hacking website for free:
- It offers flexible learning options including hybrid mode, online mode, and live mode.
- A comprehensive program and professional course to hack ethical hacking at your fingertips.
- Upgrade your skills with over 500 unique attack techniques.
- A golden opportunity to discover and learn about commercial-grade hacking tools.
- You can engage and compete with other hackers around the world.
CTFLearn is what every beginner needs during his/her initial hacking days. This learning platform derives its name from Capture The Flag (CTF), a basic in hacking community.
- CTFlearn challenges to test your skills.
- You can join CTFlearn community and learn hacking and cybersecurity basics with hundreds of others.
- CTFlearn is a free website to learn hacking.
- The official CTFlearn website is enticing.
- It is beginner-friendly.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Where I can learn hacking free?
Ans. You can learn hacking for free from any of the websites mentioned above.
Q2. How do hackers exploit websites?
Ans. Hackers can exploit websites in different ways. The most common methods are guessing usernames, phishing emails, trying generic passwords, and more.
Q3. Can an ethical hacker hack a website?
Ans. Yes, Long story short, ethical hackers can hack any website as they possess essential skills. If you too want to become an ethical hacker, you can train via a certified ethical hacker certification course which will help you game up your skills and gain knowledge.
- Fix HID Compliant Touch Screen Missing
- 28 Best Free Software for Windows PC
- How to Hack Wi-Fi Password on Android
- 8 Types of Ethical Hacking You Should Know About
Whether you are a developer, a part-time student, a professional hacker, or a beginner, getting to know different hacking websites for free is essential. You can learn high-level hacking from the comfort of your home while putting the gained knowledge to test. Make sure to drop your comments and suggestions below to let us know what you want to read next.