It’s common knowledge that a professionally edited video seems more professional as it is devoid of defects and glitches. The practice of modifying video shots to rearrange them or improve the overall video quality is known as video editing. Today’s video editing software solutions make video editing easier since they can perform post-production video editing automatically. In this post, we’ll look at some of the finest video editing software alternatives for combining several footages. So, keep reading our list of best free video joiner for Windows 10 PC.
- Best Free Video Joiner for Windows 10 PC
- 1. Wondershare Filmora
- 2. VirtualDub
- 3. Clideo
- 4. Movica
- 5. WinX Free Video Converter
- 6. Adobe Spark
- 7. VEED
- 8. InVideo
- 9. Adobe Premiere Pro
- 10. Xilisoft Joiner 2
- 11. Allok Video Joiner
- 12. Video Proc
- 13. Gihosoft Free Video Joiner
- 14. Window Movie Maker
- 15. MediaJoin
Best Free Video Joiner for Windows 10 PC
The video joining tools allow you to:
- connect distinct segments of a video or
- merge many films into a single film.
We have listed the top 15 best free video joiner for Windows 10 PC below.
Filmora is one of the first names that comes to mind when we talk about video editing.
- It is Wondershare’s premier video joiner and editor, available in PC and mobile versions.
- The users’ ability to take on large projects with relative simplicity, as well as the availability of several editing capabilities.
- Boris FX and Newblue FX plug-ins and live graphics solutions from industry pioneers Boris FX and Newblue FX make even the most difficult editing tasks simple.
- Filmora’s ability to handle everything from basic cropping to advanced motion tracking with relative ease.
- It’s a straightforward video editing program that lets you cut, trim, and mix films.
- Other sophisticated video and audio editing features include speeding ramping, motion tracking, color match, keyframing, masking, auto beat sync, auto-synchronization, and other complex video and audio editing tasks.
- Microsoft Windows and Mac OS are both supported.
- There is a free version available. The paid version with a special iSkysoft discount ($39.99 for a year, $69.99 for a lifetime)
- Filmora is not only an advanced video editor for pros, but it’s also a great option for complete novices.
- You can quickly add transitions, images, music, transitions, overlays, and other components.
- Drag-and-drop interface that is simple to use.
- Giphy, Unsplash, and Pixabay all provide a lot of free stock photos.
VirtualDub is another free video joiner for PC that has been around for a few years.
- As its specialty, the program allows you to modify and combine videos without losing their original quality.
- You may also use the batch processing option to have the program merge the numerous video files for you.
- It offers extraordinary compression tools and is compatible with Microsoft Windows.
- It has Batch processing enabled.
- It’s simple to integrate with third-party extensions and completely free.
Also Read: How to download YouTube videos on Laptop/PC
We strongly recommend Clideo’s video joiner if you need the fastest video joiner.
- The program is dependable and secure. Once you’ve finished editing your films, they’ll be erased from the service, making them inaccessible to anyone else.
- You may transcode videos before storing them.
- Using the tool to edit your video will take less than a minute.
- It may be used by both Windows and Mac users.
- Clideo has the benefit of being able to play a wide range of video formats, including FLV, MP4, AVI, MOV, WMV, and others.
- You may mix and match videos and photos, as well as add music.
- You may use your phone, PC, or cloud storage to upload files.
- Clideo is a website with a variety of online, free, and simple-to-use applications including Meme Maker, Video Joiner, and Video Looper.
Movica is a free video joiner that may also serve as a user interface for other programs.
- You may continue using the application by first making little segments of the videos and then combining them.
- For a better user experience, use keyboard shortcuts.
- Provides the quickest operations, so you won’t have to wait long for your films to be processed.
- Many major video formats are supported.
- Parts of a video can be saved to be altered later.
Also Read: How to Download Video with Blob URL
5. WinX Free Video Converter
WinX Free Video Converter is a famous free video merging program for Windows that can combine videos of various formats into a single file without compromising the original quality.
- You may save and combine a variety of video formats, as well as edit them, such as altering the volume, adding subtitles, cropping, cutting, and so on.
- Upload the photographs and videos you wish to mix from your device. Video clips might take up to an hour to upload.
- The Trim tool can help you arrange your material. This gives you complete control over how one clip is edited and combined with the next.
- Download your video right away so you can share it with your family, friends, and followers.
6. Adobe Spark
You may use Adobe Spark to merge movies and photos. It is also one of best free video joiner in Windows 10.
- You may mix and match video and photos, then cut them as needed.
- Create video content in seconds to publish on YouTube, TikTok, and other platforms. The processes for merging the video are as follows
- Fill the frame with vertical or cropped material by turning on Fill Screen.
- Choose the Mute option if you want to eliminate the audio from your video.
- Fill the screen with the appearance you like.
- Right from your phone, you can film, edit, and share videos.
- To keep your topic in focus throughout the video, move the frame around.
- While you’re on the go, you can do more with your videos.
- Adobe Spark enables you to perform professional-quality video edits in a matter of seconds.
Also Read: Top 40 Best Coinbase Alternatives
You may merge, join, and combine video, audio, and picture files online using VEED.
- VEED makes it simple to mix movies on any platform, whether it’s a PC, a Mac, or a smartphone or tablet.
- With their simple timeline, you can effortlessly chop and trim many video segments into a single file.
- You may mix two videos for an Instagram Story or numerous clips with music and photos for a YouTube Ad.
- You may also resize your clips with just one click.
- After you’ve uploaded your video and/or photo files, you’ll need to choose them.
- All file types are supported by VEED. It’s simple to upload a variety of file kinds, organize your video tracks on the timeline, and then export everything as a single file.
- Audio and picture files can be added to video clips.
- With a simple click, subtitles may be inserted. It works on all browsers and versions, including iPhones, Android phones, and laptop computers.
- You may use our cutter/splitter to trim any file ends.
Users of InVideo, a video editing program, may effortlessly blend audio and video files.
- It’s one of the simplest programs to use, having a user-friendly layout.
- It does not inundate you with spam or advertisements. It helps you to concentrate completely on your task while avoiding all distractions.
- One of the finest features of this program is that it allows you to merge and save your videos online without the use of a watermark and the requirement for a paid membership.
- You may integrate video and photos, as well as audio and other video files, with InVideo.
Also Read: How to Cut Video in Windows 10 using VLC
9. Adobe Premiere Pro
Adobe Premiere Pro is one of the greatest video editing programs available, and it also happens to be the best video joiner.
- Adobe’s video editor features an engaging interface, is quick, and provides excellent editing quality.
- Adobe supplies a plethora of templates for this sort of output to make sharing your experience as simple as possible.
- You may go even farther with Adobe Premiere Pro’s tools, such as chroma key editing and making a demo reel.
- MP4, MPEG, MPE, MPG, M2V, MTS (avchd), MOV, FLV, AVI, and more formats are supported by this user-friendly tool.
- It enables you to eavesdrop on video files.
- The ability to utilize voice-over with ease.
- You can also add Subtitles to your video.
- It features a video rotation function.
- Because Premiere is part of Creative Cloud, you can also produce VR and 360 videos.
- Adobe Premiere Pro’s video joiner makes it simple to join and merge numerous video files into a single file.
- It allows you to rearrange scenes and alter them using movements, transitions, and drag-and-drop effects, making it simple and quick for everyone.
10. Xilisoft Joiner 2
Xilisoft Joiner 2 is a great video joining program since it works with a variety of formats.
- This tool also allows you to quickly modify movies, such as changing the video size, frame rate, bit rate, and quality to achieve the best results.
- It can also effortlessly convert movies from MPEG, AVI, MP4, WMV, 3GP, H.264, ASF, MOV, SWF, and DAT to AVI, MPEG, or H.264.
- Supports a variety of video formats.
- Different file formats can be joined and merged.
- It is fast and performs well.
- It provides support for a variety of effects.
- Preview mode is also available to give you a more natural look at your target movies before combining or editing them.
- It can effortlessly connect videos in many formats, including MPEG, AVI, 3GP, MP4, WMV, H.264, SWF, DAT, MOV, and ASF to create a new single video, despite its tiny size.
Also Read: 25 Best Free Web Crawler Tools
11. Allok Video Joiner
Allok Video Joiner is a sophisticated application for joining or merging several video files such as AVI, Divx, Xvid, MPEG, WMV, ASF, RM, MOV, 3GP, MP4, and FLV. It is also one of best free video joiner for Windows 10.
- One of the nicest things about this tool is that you can add an endless number of video clips to the list and quickly modify their order if necessary.
- After that, you may merge the videos and save them as AVI, Divx, Xvid, MPEG, VCD, SCVD, DVD, WMV, MP4, or FLV files.
- By choosing a start and finish time, you may remove unneeded elements.
- All encoders/codecs are built-in, and you may perform any supported conversion after installing the app.
- Windows Explorer’s Drag & Drop feature is supported.
- The loudness of the output audio may be adjusted.
- Add a letterbox to keep the original aspect ratio.
- Allok Video Joiner can also merge video files into VCD/SVCD images and DVD-Video files, making it simple to burn them on a VCD/SVCD/DVD.
- Optional NTSC/PAL settings for DVD, VCD, and SVCD exporting.
- Large video files, up to 2GB, are supported.
- Conversion rates are quick and the quality is excellent.
- Free technical support and upgrades for life.
- The major features of Allok Video Joiner allow you to join video files without having to re-encode them.
12. Video Proc
Video Proc is a universal video joiner that allows you to merge clips in a matter of seconds.
- Over 370 video and audio codecs are included in VideoProc.
- It supports all major formats and can open and combine HD, 4K, and even 8K films.
- When you’re done, you may save the final film in your favourite format or directly to your iPhone, smartphone, or Windows phone, with excellent quality regardless of which option you choose.
Also Read: 35 Best Google Chrome Flags for Android
13. Gihosoft Free Video Joiner
Gihosoft Free Video Joiner is a fully free program for Windows 10 that allows you to quickly join videos with transition effects.
- This free movie joiner is strong yet simple to use, allowing anybody with no technical knowledge to make use of its capabilities.
- It can play a wide range of video and audio files, including MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, MPEG, and others.
- Gihosoft Free Video Joiner is a completely free tool that lets you merge videos swiftly and with transition effects.
- It has a straightforward and uncluttered user interface.
- Combining videos and audio is supported.
- The quantity and size of videos that can be combined are unrestricted.
- You may determine if the combined video matches your requirements by previewing it.
- You may merge movies into a larger one without sacrificing quality.
- Support for editing video without sacrificing quality is also available.
- There is no advertising or spyware in our free video joiner.
- The procedure of joining is quite quick.
14. Window Movie Maker
Window Movie Maker, which is exclusively available for Windows 10 and is similar to Gihosoft Free Video Joiner, is one of the greatest free video joiner for PC with transition effects.
- In just a few clicks, you may combine two independent video clips into a single video with the aid of this unique video editing program.
- This video editing program supports a large number of various file types.
- With a variety of spectacular video effects and other outstanding features, Window Movie Maker is undoubtedly a fantastic choice for consumers.
- It can be easily used by both beginners and experts.
- Provides a wide range of transition effects.
- The joining procedure is quite quick, and there are no limits on the number or size of movies that may be merged.
- This program has a vast number of transitions, as well as an auto preview option.
- Furthermore, this program has a plethora of fantastic video editing tools that make the process of video editing much simpler and easier.
- Users may share their altered films immediately from within the app or download them in their preferred file format.
Next on the list is MediaJoin. The name of this free video joiner tool for Windows 10 PC implies that it is specifically created to join together various media snippets, such as videos and audios.
- Apart from video joining, the MediaJoin program can also do tasks such as video and photo editing.
- The sole disadvantage of this video joiner tool is that it comes with only a few transition and editing effects.
- Apart from video joining, the MediaJoin program can also do tasks such as video and photo editing.
- It offers an easy-to-use UI.
- It has a lot of features, such as audio tag information.
- 7 Ways to Fix MSI Gaming App Not Opening
- 15 Best Apps For Saving Instagram Videos
- Top 10 Best Add Ons for 3D Movies on Kodi
- 25 Best Adobe Premiere Pro Free Alternatives
We hope that this guide was helpful and you were able to know about free video joiners for PC. Keep visiting our page for more cool tips & tricks and leave your comments below. Also, let us know what you want to learn next.